Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Healthy quarterback?

Just curious...

Are we EVER going to have a QB this season that can actually STAY HEALTHY for more than a few weeks? Plummer goes down in Week 5, Beuerlein goes out in Week 8, and now Kannell has the flu! We are so ill-fated (no pun intended), and it seems that it won't stop until Rod Smith is starting as QB (he can throw, but I'd prefer him at WR).
    Thanks for the memories, John. We will always remember you.

You look great in Canton! Perhaps I'll get to see you some day...

Look, if Kanell's out, Jackson's going to run into the locker room toilet, lock himself in and crouch in the corner crying and sucking his thumb. So we're screwed any way you look at it.
    sigpic

Elvon Millervil eat grues for breakfast.

Pey-Pey to Bey-Bey for the Tey-Dey.

Comment

Re: Healthy quarterback?

Originally posted by elwaymvp
      Just curious...

Are we EVER going to have a QB this season that can actually STAY HEALTHY for more than a few weeks? Plummer goes down in Week 5, Beuerlein goes out in Week 8, and now Kannell has the flu! We are so ill-fated (no pun intended), and it seems that it won't stop until Rod Smith is starting as QB (he can throw, but I'd prefer him at WR).
      I don't know??

It sure gets more and more discouraging.....trying to keep the faith though!!
      Last edited by 2 Minute Warning; 10-25-2003, 04:07 PM.

Comment

Get me a Concorde flight over to Baltimore and I'll be suited up, ready to QB. I'll even tell Ray Lewis that his mother is a dirty prostitute, which he would really not be very happy about, but I'd trust my O-Line to stop him...I hope...
        sigpic

Elvon Millervil eat grues for breakfast.

Pey-Pey to Bey-Bey for the Tey-Dey.

Comment

jake is goona be back next week so we are not screwed.

Comment

what is this "healthy quarterback" of which you speak?
            sigpic
            go broncos
            share the sidewalk
            liberty > safety . . . ron paul '12!

Comment

Working...
            X