Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vic Carucci moves places broncos over chiefs

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/6949846
    Well, it's nice to see we're sixth in his power rankings (ahead of the chiefs) now, though he still has the Patsys at 1 and Indy who we dominated at 3.
    sigpic
    Kyle Orton Army Soldier #888

Re: Vic Carucci moves places broncos over chiefs

Originally posted by newguy
    http://www.nfl.com/news/story/6949846
    Well, it's nice to see we're sixth in his power rankings (ahead of the chiefs) now, though he still has the Patsys at 1 and Indy who we dominated at 3.
    He's still on Crack!!! How could you have the Colts ranked higher than the CHIEFS! We have more wins, and they have just as many problems stopping the run, running the ball, and their defense allows 30 or more points just about every week. They actually make the CHIEFS defense look pretty good!!! And everyone knows the DONKEYS will beat them 1st round!!!
    [QUOTE]
    If someone uses one of your quotes, it really means that they agree with it and they're upset they didn't get the chance to say it first---- Dave Navarro 1991

The main reason I don't like the Bronco's is because every time I see their logo it reminds me of my drunk boyfriend who used to write his name in the snow with his urine then belch the letters of Elway's name----- Sandra Bernhard 1993

Comment

DENVER IS #4 ON SI

DR. Z POWER RANKINGS HAS DENVER @ #4
      CHECK IT OUT.
      http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/200...ngs/index.html
      AND THE QUIEFS AT #7
      BRONCO @ BIRTH

Comment

Finally...

Read Dr. Z's bio on the right side of the page. Sounds like a true analyst and football fan to me. Finally, a real analysis based on study and knowledge, rather than hype and marketing.

Believe me, the real football scholars know how good our Broncos are. Do you think any coach in the NFL would want to face us right now?

I think we have been playing better football than any other team in the month of December.

Comment

This is great. The best thing to happen to the Chiefs is for everyone to count them out.

Comment

Re: Re: Vic Carucci moves places broncos over chiefs

Originally posted by dhall26
            He's still on Crack!!! How could you have the Colts ranked higher than the CHIEFS! We have more wins, and they have just as many problems stopping the run, running the ball, and their defense allows 30 or more points just about every week. They actually make the CHIEFS defense look pretty good!!! And everyone knows the DONKEYS will beat them 1st round!!!
            Hmm...Maybe because the Chefs' good record is misleading. Maybe because you and the Colts are #2 and #3 offensively but the Colts are #12 on defense (despite being pounded by the Broncos) and the Chiefs are a paltry #29. Maybe because the Chiefs are dead last in the NFL in rushing defense. Maybe because the great Dante Hall hasn't returned a kick for a TD in 9 or 10 weeks.

There are lots of reasons.
            "You can't take the sky from me..."
            ------
            "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Vic Carucci moves places broncos over chiefs

Originally posted by Javalon
              Maybe because the great Dante Hall hasn't returned a kick for a TD in 9 or 10 weeks.
              People still talk about him? He is sooooooo week 5.
              sigpic

"Today's the tomorrow that you should've feared yesterday."

Comment

However.......

What Dr. Z said about the beginning of his article about Jacked Up is interesting. While I won't go as far as Z and say that it's remaniscent of the 18th century where people were cheering for hangings, it's awfully two-faced of the NFL to allow shows like this to promote big hits and then fine the participants during the week.

The NFL constantly talks out of both sides of its mouth and they constantly get away with it. The sport wouldn't be what it is without people like Kennoy laying fools out. Just a thought.
                sigpic

"Today's the tomorrow that you should've feared yesterday."

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: Vic Carucci moves places broncos over chiefs

Originally posted by Ohio Broncos
                  People still talk about him? He is sooooooo week 5.
                  he is soooooooooooo the best returner in the NFL!! Watch him get it to the 50 at least once a game!
                  [QUOTE]
                  If someone uses one of your quotes, it really means that they agree with it and they're upset they didn't get the chance to say it first---- Dave Navarro 1991

The main reason I don't like the Bronco's is because every time I see their logo it reminds me of my drunk boyfriend who used to write his name in the snow with his urine then belch the letters of Elway's name----- Sandra Bernhard 1993

Comment

Power rankings don't mean anything.
                    John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Believe me, the real football scholars know how good our Broncos are
                      Where can I find them? Seriously.

Comment

who gives a **** about Cariucci, he's just another bandwaggoner, and not even a very good one at that, i always thought he was terrible.
                        "HOW THEY GONNA TRY ME LIKE DAT?!"- Champ Bailey

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Vic Carucci moves places broncos over chiefs

Originally posted by The KC *****s
                          yes, let's all observe the greatness that is dante hall. marvel at the fact he ahsn't returned anything for a touchdown in over 2 months because the refs finally started calling blocks to the back.

seriously RIGHT when the flags began to get thrown for clipping plays after they cheated denver with one, dante hasn't done **** except get tackled by kickers and punters.
                          *****s as much as I don't care for the Squaws Hall is great on Special Teams and very dangerous. Can he be more than that I honestly don't think so. The guy couldn't cut it as running back because he's too small. I don't see him ever becoming one of the best wide outs in game because he is not big enough or strong enough to be an every down player. Not that the Squaws don't have have him involved in pass routes, but the plays I seen him envolved in the most are wide receiver screens and end arounds.
                          John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

"Meanwhile, the Denver Broncos, who have twice outperformed Kansas City this season, moved into sixth place despite having two fewer wins."

hehe

Comment

Working...
                            X