Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kenoy Kennedy Fined $30,000

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Kenoy Kennedy Fined $30,000

    http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/wire?...nfl&id=1694024

    I hope Denver either gives him a nice bonus to recover these fines or bring in a better strong saftey!

    I'm all for Kenoy, he's the scariest safety out there and I thought the hit was fair.


    Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

    2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
    2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

  • #2
    Baltimore Colts...LOL.

    Comment


    • #3
      I think Bowlen should write the check. There was nothing wrong with that hit, IMO.
      Fending off Chefs left and right since 1980.

      Comment


      • #4
        well the fine stinks in my opinion but at least its a good tax right off 4 him....dont lose ur aggressive kenoy keep hittin um......

        Comment


        • #5
          $30,000 fine...

          Such a bunch of freakin' crap...the NFL is picking on Kenoy...it's a bunch of bullcrap.
          Originally posted by boltzpride619
          What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

          Originally posted by RunByDesign
          True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

          What separates them (Raiders) from us (Chargers)

          Answer: Championships.

          Comment


          • #6
            Big green steaming piles of it, portisis theman. The hit looked perfectly legit to me. I don't know if the league has it in for Kenoy himself per se, but sometimes it sure looks as if they have it in for the Broncos. They wait for any little thing, and then they jump on it like vultures on a carcass. Buncha maroons.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by broncos_chick
              Big green steaming piles of it, portisis theman. The hit looked perfectly legit to me. I don't know if the league has it in for Kenoy himself per se, but sometimes it sure looks as if they have it in for the Broncos. They wait for any little thing, and then they jump on it like vultures on a carcass. Buncha maroons.
              NFL's arse: (_!_) <-------$30,000 fine
              Last edited by RunByDesign; 12-25-2003, 10:30 AM.
              Originally posted by boltzpride619
              What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

              Originally posted by RunByDesign
              True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

              What separates them (Raiders) from us (Chargers)

              Answer: Championships.

              Comment


              • #8
                Hope he appeals that. Even if it is deemed an illeagle hit it wasn't that severe.

                Comment


                • #9
                  30,000 for a shoulder hit, hmm what if he had actually had done helmet to helmet.... no fun league needs to get jacked up!!!
                  The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I just got an idea, everyone who thinks the hit was leagle could send in $1 to help pay his fine. Just send a check, cash or money order to Hawaiian Bronco Early Retirement Fund... I meen Kenroy Kenne....awe forget it, covers blown.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I don't agree with it either, however Denver benefited from two debatable calls. The Rod Smith touchdown, and a roughing call that maybe should not have been called.
                      John 11: 25-27

                      My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams



                      Thanks Snk16

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        No that was indeed a true roughing call: although it didn't seem severe he DID push Plummer down, and that there is a penalty (you can see him use his arms to push).

                        I hope this doesn't make Kenoy "soft" like it did last year (after that suspension he wouldn't really go for hits as much, it sucked).


                        "When Kepler found his long-cherished belief did not agree with the most precise observation, he accepted the uncomfortable fact. He preferred the hard truth to his dearest illusions; that is the heart of science."
                        - Carl Sagan

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by TXBRONC
                          I don't agree with it either, however Denver benefited from two debatable calls. The Rod Smith touchdown, and a roughing call that maybe should not have been called.
                          Plummer already released the ball and then the defender shoved him down..that's unessasary roughness.


                          Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

                          2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
                          2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Additionally...

                            Originally posted by AsianOrange
                            Plummer already released the ball and then the defender shoved him down..that's unessasary roughness.
                            The call on Lenny Walls was bad too, so, either way that you have, one of the aspects of winning a football game is winning/lucking out on the reffing calls.

                            That's just part of every game.

                            Kenoy's hit was just a good old hard clean hit. Maybe the opposing wide-outs need to be a little more carefull when entering our secodary.

                            Kenoy is going to crush you and Walls is going to pick the ball.
                            Last edited by DaBroncs; 12-26-2003, 06:42 AM.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Walls doesn't seem to get many INTs (that will come though) but he sure knows how to shutdown a WR and swat (a ton) of passes away.


                              "When Kepler found his long-cherished belief did not agree with the most precise observation, he accepted the uncomfortable fact. He preferred the hard truth to his dearest illusions; that is the heart of science."
                              - Carl Sagan

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X