No announcement yet.

Kenoy Kennedy Fined $30,000

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He did so this past weekend, but I have cuaght Walls on the end of being burned by WRs.

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
    2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

And even if it was a "bad call" the NFL still fined him after reviewing the hit, which is what makes it BS. When you are making the call as it happens, its not as easy to tell whether you are right or wrong, not to mention the NFL has some pretty good actors, they know how to play it up to get the flag. BUT the NFL should not have fined him after being able to watch the tape......they are just making an example out of him the way they did Mike Anderson, its all politics..............

Comment

I think the NFL higher ups are full of people that either soft or werent worth a damn when they played, maybe both. Now they are trying to get back at certain positions that kept them from being worth a damn. Not to mention the ones fining people for celebrating because they didnt have anything to celebrate about when they played.

What they are trying to do to Carr and McKinney is weak.

NFL IS NOT A BLUE BLOOD SPORT.
        Take care of business Broncos.

Comment

Just playing devils adoocate, but their does have to be lines drawn somewhere, the sport has increased in intensity 100 fold and if their werent certain rules guys would be getting paralyzed or killed on a regualr basis, dont ya think????? I mean just look at the injuries this year........not just ours but everyones, it seems to me that there are so many more hard core injuries to the starters on a whole lot of teams this year, and I think thats where some of the revamping of the rules is coming from. And I agree with the showboating rules. It is utterly insane for these guys to go crazy after every single play. Big freakin whoop, you caught a freakin ball, that is your freakin job, there doesnt need to be dancing and fireworks after every catch, sack, interception etc.......there really doesnt. And since these guys seem to be getting worse and worse, someone has to do something. And it doesnt seem to matter to them to be TOLD not to do it, or told that they look like asses, the only way these guys will listen is if it gets them where it will hurt the most, their pocketbook..............IMHO

Comment

here is my unbiased opinion.

kennedy's hit was not worth $30 grand, but it was kinda late and he did lead with his head. it was on the shoulder though.

rod smith catch was a catch, he was just switching hands so he could show the ref. he never bobbled it.

that roughing the passer call was dumb, plummer went down on his own the defender let up on him
            dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

being bias wont help when it comes to the refs.
              dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

Originally posted by NameUsedBefore
                No that was indeed a true roughing call: although it didn't seem severe he DID push Plummer down, and that there is a penalty (you can see him use his arms to push).

I hope this doesn't make Kenoy "soft" like it did last year (after that suspension he wouldn't really go for hits as much, it sucked).
                Yes but that LB was already in the act of tackling him and did let up.
                John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

im on the same page.. i love watching Kenoy light people up! Bowlen should cut the check and while he's at it, keep that checkbook available Pat, cause Kenoy's on the feild every weekend. somtimes ref's make correct calls but it seems to me every call against Kenoy is made unfairly.
                  mum's the word.. cause it seems no matter what i say right here, it always gets deleted.

Comment

Originally posted by Return of Lava
                    here is my unbiased opinion.

kennedy's hit was not worth $30 grand, but it was kinda late and he did lead with his head. it was on the shoulder though.

rod smith catch was a catch, he was just switching hands so he could show the ref. he never bobbled it.

that roughing the passer call was dumb, plummer went down on his own the defender let up on him
                    Lava, from what I saw Kenoy was already in the act and he was air born. How do you stop yourself when your air born. What got him was his leading with his helmet. It hit Wayne in the chest.

I have seen that play several times he wasn't switching hands, it looked like he bobbled the ball. It goes as td catch but I think had the booth challenged the play it could have been overturned.
                    John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Originally posted by TXBRONC
                      Lava, from what I saw Kenoy was already in the act and he was air born. How do you stop yourself when your air born. What got him was his leading with his helmet. It hit Wayne in the chest.

I have seen that play several times he wasn't switching hands, it looked like he bobbled the ball. It goes as td catch but I think had the booth challenged the play it could have been overturned.
                      on the catch, it looked like rod initially made the fingertip catch, if that doesnt count as control, then i see why it would be overturned, but after the fingertip pinch, he gathered it in his left and if you look, he was clearly holding it in his left, then switched it smoothly to his right. i only seen the replays during the game, but it looked secure to me the whole time (if the fingertip catching is considered control) i mean he could have easily held the ball at his fingertips, it wasnt slipping or anything.

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

Originally posted by AsianOrange
                        Plummer already released the ball and then the defender shoved him down..that's unessasary roughness.
                        Kenoy, and Plummer, the refs don't care anything about the Broncos, our players are playing against 14 men on the field not 11 the refs love penalizing the Broncos. Kenoy should have flatten him, after all he was only doing his job, and he did it properly. I'm glad when Atwater hit Okoye hehehe (KChefs Lman) that rule wasn't in play. Maybe old home boy will be shy of anyone getting up in his face, and lose the ball. LMAO you go Kenoy, I really hate they fined you for something that really didn't happen we need rules to govern the refs, they are not without fault those kiss azzes, sure wish the fans could ban the refs from the field when they make a mistake!!!!
                        Well, the one thing we always did when we went into a game against John Elway was that as a player, we had to expect the unexpected. That's the hard part that really can't be coached. And, that's the hard part of going against someone who's a great athlete. You can go against a guy that's a great quarterback and you can defend him. But, when you have to go against a great athlete like you were John, sometimes we couldn't prepare for the unexpected.

Comment

i thought it was bullcrap that they fined him cause it wasnt his fault that he hit him hes just doing his job.

Comment

Working...
                          X