Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope for everyone's sake that they remember CP's 59 yard TD run against KC. Portisistheman and I have play-by-play of that run on our signatures. Any thoughts on what happened to the 2nd layer of the KC defense and how that move ranks with the greatest ankle breakers of all time. Everytime I watch that run on Field Pass, with Dave Logan;s commentary, it sends chills down my spine.
    Sprite? Good. You mind if I have some of your tasty beverage to wash this down with?

great run...I put my own spin on the commentary...you like?
    Originally posted by boltzpride619
    What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

Originally posted by RunByDesign
    True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

What separates them (Raiders) from us (Chargers)

Answer: Championships.

Comment

Clinton Portis, another standout in along line of a seemingly endless supply of Denver runningbacks.

Comment

Yeah, it's great. I had to listen to Dave about 12 times to get it right.
        Sprite? Good. You mind if I have some of your tasty beverage to wash this down with?

Comment

My comp wallpaper is a picture of Jerome Woods futilely chasing after Portis in the game at Arrowhead. I'm not sure if you're talking about the game at Arrowhead or Invesco. Portis made Woods look like a fool in both games.
          Fending off Chefs left and right since 1980.

Comment

I'm talking about the game at Invesco. Was Woods the same guy that CP faked out on the screen pass for TD last year.

Also, if you really want a laugh. Watch plays of the week for Week 14. I'm not sure if it can still be accessed but it shows the 59 and 53 yard TD runs with commentary by the KC play-by-play guy and he sounds so depressed.

Comment

Where is this link? I'd love to see this play yet again.

Comment

If you have field pass ( http://www.nfl.com/fieldpass ), you can click on team highlights. Then click on Broncos from the drop down menu, then go to the other drop down menu and select Week 14. Under the players section, click the link for CP. That is for the Bronco Radio Network commentary on top of the CBS telecast.

The plays of the week video link dissappeared. They may have it again afer the season. But the link that you can find though, is great.

Comment

cp

cp runs like non other he is the man in denver!

sAY TO GREENBAY BABY

Comment

Originally posted by broncosbeast
                    I'm talking about the game at Invesco. Was Woods the same guy that CP faked out on the screen pass for TD last year.

Also, if you really want a laugh. Watch plays of the week for Week 14. I'm not sure if it can still be accessed but it shows the 59 and 53 yard TD runs with commentary by the KC play-by-play guy and he sounds so depressed.
                    Shaunard Harts was the player that Clinton Portis juked out of his shoes, not Woods. Clinton Portis is a VERY special running back. I get really peeved when I hear these so called "experts" saying that he is a product of "DENVER's SYSTEM", and not giving him credit for his explosive speed and burst, his supernatural vision, and his deceptive running power. Those "experts" won't be saying the same crap next season.

Comment

Working...
                    X