How far will the broncos make it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How far will the broncos make it?

So how far do you think the Broncos will make it?

I think they will win the superbowl 31-26 beating the Rams.
    superbowl win
    61.29%
    superbowl loss
    0.00%
    conference loss
    8.06%
    division playoff win
    6.45%
    division playoff loss
    6.45%
    wild-card loss
    17.74%
    The 1998 superbowl was the best ever.

If they continue to play on all cylinders with all the stops pulled out (and NO MORE INJURIES), I think they can win the Big One.

Comment

Originally posted by broncos_chick
      If they continue to play on all cylinders with all the stops pulled out (and NO MORE INJURIES), I think they can win the Big One.
      I say if we survive the Wild card, we got a pretty good shot...that WC game will decide whether or not this team can make it to the divisional round.

That sounds clich'e but I hnestly think the toughest challenge would be Baltmore or Indianapolis!

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
      2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

Originally posted by broncos_chick
        The no more injuries is for sure. Its seems you can bet every-week this team plays someone gets seriously injured.

Comment

as much as I would like for the Broncs to go all the way, ( I see a first round TKO) I don't think they can handle the pass to well they have a knack to give up the BIG play, also SP teams will need to quit giving up 40 yards a run back... the D-line looks good, the LB's (despite losing a couple of allstars) are looking good as well, safties? Now that the O is running (pardon the pun) on all cylinders we may have a shot to go all the way IF we can play as a WHOLE team...
          Ozzy

The "New Black Sabbath"

Comment

Hopefully they will go far.
            Take care of business Broncos.

Comment

Originally posted by ozzy_osbourne
              as much as I would like for the Broncs to go all the way, ( I see a first round TKO) I don't think they can handle the pass to well they have a knack to give up the BIG play, also SP teams will need to quit giving up 40 yards a run back... the D-line looks good, the LB's (despite losing a couple of allstars) are looking good as well, safties? Now that the O is running (pardon the pun) on all cylinders we may have a shot to go all the way IF we can play as a WHOLE team...
              can't handle the pass to well? i believe they handled Peyton Manning and Marvin Harrison pretty well

Comment

Originally posted by Broncos26
                can't handle the pass to well? i believe they handled Peyton Manning and Marvin Harrison pretty well
                Very true. Before the Indy game, I was nervous about our pass defense. If they were able to handle Pro Bowlers like Manning and Harrison, then they could go far into the playoffs and win it. Still, I'll be nervous when we face a good passing team. That's probably a good thing.
                Fending off Chefs left and right since 1980.

Comment

Ozzy are you a true Bronco Fan?

You give up so easily.Atleast say The Broncos will make it past the 1st round.

The 1998 superbowl was the best ever.

Comment

A Kiwi?! Welcome. What do you think about Joe Rocokoko at HB? :p

I think we could go all the way even with this rather reduced squad. We've got the confidence and knowing that we've got this far with all these injuries. This season we have:

1. Seen the best and worst of Jake (Week 3 vs Raiders, Week 1 vs Bengals)

2. Had to start a 3rd stringer and the possibility of a 4th stringer (vs Balti).

3. Had two starting LBs and one backup IRed.

4. Had only 4 receivers available for the match lineup (I think that's been at various times: emac and dropsie were down)

5. Had an FB caught smoking hash.

6. Had a rather inexperienced secondary.

7. Had a supposedly good DT have a fight over pancakes and out of the running for half the season, before getting ill seeral times and being banned for detrimental conduct.

8. Had ****ty punter who gives the other team great field position.

Have I missed anything? If we've got this far, I think we can take it all the way.
                    sigpic

Elvon Millervil eat grues for breakfast.

Pey-Pey to Bey-Bey for the Tey-Dey.

Comment

I honestly think if they continue to play as good as they have been, (Greenbay game don't count that was more like a pre-season game) they will go all the way with it. The ONLY reason they aren't number one in the Division right now is cause of injuries.

Comment

Originally posted by ozzy_osbourne
                        As posted by others here, we ALREADY handled Indy, that said and assuming we win the AFC, who in the NFC has the "big play" offense?Well, I hate to tell you this but I would have to say GREEN BAY!!Does it still look like a meaningless loss to you all?
                        "annoy a liberal, work, suceeed, and be happy"

Comment

I'm not one to prognosticate (even for sake of a random poll)....but I WILL go out on a limb and say, if we can beat Indy, we will definately go to the 2nd round of the playoffs. I know its putting my reputation on the line, but I'm gonna stand by it! (like I have a rep to endanger) :p

By the way....LOVE your siggy, Crazie!! Much love, brutha!
                          "When an honest man discovers he is mistaken, he will either cease being mistaken, or cease being honest." -anonymous

Comment

Originally posted by Trench777
                            I'm not one to prognosticate (even for sake of a random poll)....but I WILL go out on a limb and say, if we can beat Indy, we will definately go to the 2nd round of the playoffs. I know its putting my reputation on the line, but I'm gonna stand by it!
                            I'm just waiting for some dumb Chef troll to argue that point with you...
                            Fending off Chefs left and right since 1980.

Comment

Crazie, you remind me of Batman!

"Where DOES he get those toys?"
                              "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
                              tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
                              men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X