Drop kick tackle?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drop kick tackle?

Kennedy said. "Maybe I should drop-kick them, or do something like that. I don't know."
    Maybe he should, the NotForLong is looking to fine him, suspend or what ever... it seems personal...
    Ozzy

The "New Black Sabbath"

Re: Drop kick tackle?

Originally posted by ozzy_osbourne
    Kennedy said. "Maybe I should drop-kick them, or do something like that. I don't know."
    Maybe he should, the NotForLong is looking to fine him, suspend or what ever... it seems personal...
    Portis wore a pro wrestling belt. A dropkick by Kenoy would just fit the theme.
    Fending off Chefs left and right since 1980.

Comment

Drop kick, clothes line, flying head butt...oh wait...that will cost him 30 g's...
      Originally posted by boltzpride619
      What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

Originally posted by RunByDesign
      True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

What separates them (Raiders) from us (Chargers)

Answer: Championships.

Comment

I think the only thing he can do and not get a fine is ask the guy to go to the ground and then get his teammateto touch him.
        Sprite? Good. You mind if I have some of your tasty beverage to wash this down with?

Comment

Let me ask ya one thing brother......

Can you SMELLLLLLLLL what the KENOY has cooking!!!!
          The Game Day Thread: Year 17 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

DOes it count as an FG if he put them through the uprights?
            sigpic

Elvon Millervil eat grues for breakfast.

Pey-Pey to Bey-Bey for the Tey-Dey.

Comment

Originally posted by muse
              DOes it count as an FG if he put them through the uprights?
              3 points for the Broncos as Kenoy Kennedy sends Dante Hall SAILING through the uprights!

That would be classic...
              Fending off Chefs left and right since 1980.

Comment

Originally posted by Pierce
                3 points for the Broncos as Kenoy Kennedy sends Dante Hall SAILING through the uprights!

That would be classic...
                Especially the part where Micah Knorr puts the tee near-hash, spotted at the 50 yard line. Snap, good. Hold down. Kick. It's a line drive. It's got enough distance. And it's good!!!
                Sprite? Good. You mind if I have some of your tasty beverage to wash this down with?

Comment

Working...
                X