Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are Cardinals fans opinions of Jake now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are Cardinals fans opinions of Jake now?

I know that this is not even the right time to get this one started with the playoffs and all, but I was really wondering what all of the Cardinals fans thought about Jake Plummer now that he has proven himself with Denver as a legitimate Quarterback in the NFL. When the season started, all I read is how bad he is and how we (BRONCO fans) would regret having him here in Denver. Maybe I have missed out in some previous posts because I can't get on the computer as much as I would like. I think that not only has he proven to everyone that he is legit, but he can take Denver all the way. Since Elway left, Jake is the only QB that shows the confidence and ability to sense pressure and merely step out of the pocket and keep his head on straight. Griese just seemed to panic, fall down, get sacked, or just get rid of the ball. I wonder if Cardinal fans realize what they had and lost.

THE VANDAL........................

I think they would welcome Plummer back with open arms. Josh McNown (or whatever the scrub's name is) isn't doing the job. At least with Plummer, Dave McGinnis looked like he sort of knew what he was doing.
    Fending off Chefs left and right since 1980.

Comment

I remember lots of Cardinals fans laughing and saying that Jake would flop, but the nay sayers are gone now. I said during preseason that his td's to int's would improve greatly. Those who don't like Jake might say its the talent around him, which only half the story. Jake has worked hard to learn Shanahan's system and he works hard to prepare for each game those two things also contribute to his success. Couple that with ability to connect with his teammates and that great combination for winning games. Finally, on the Broncos homepage, there was clip Andrew Mason ran of interview of Rod Smith, and Smith said he is impressed with how Jake has grown. Coming from a guy like Rod that's tells you how Jake's teamates believe in him.
      John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

They can have some of my Ketchup to eat their words with.
        Sprite? Good. You mind if I have some of your tasty beverage to wash this down with?

Comment

Hey I'll pitch in my Tabasco sauce.

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Damn, get some chips and we can have a party.
            Sprite? Good. You mind if I have some of your tasty beverage to wash this down with?

Comment

It think it was hate/dislike by association. He was the leader of a bad team so they saw him as the figurehead of their failings.

Comment

Maybe they were so used to everyone failing, they got jealous of a good player.

Comment

Originally posted by booher
                  i'm sure the cardinals never hated jake
                  They might not of hated him but at the very least he was the focal point of the blame. The qb is going to be a target because of the importance of the position.

I think the bigger question is what is Cardinals management thinking about letting him go. Their the ones that casted him off like garbage and they are no better off now than when Jake was with them. I hope their management is kicking themselves about letting him go. However, I am glad that they did.

Thanks Snk16

Comment

LOL who cares?

Jake is no longer there and they still suck...so it wasn't Jake.

Thanks
                    Take care of business Broncos.

Comment

jeff blake said he could do better...lol
                      dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

Haha I forgot about that Jeff Blake comment. Priceless =)

My adopted Bronco is Chris Kuper. Huzzah!

I am the raid leader for this World of Warcraft guild. Yay us!

Comment

Blake the fake.... priceless.

He's the man to lead them wehre they deserve to be.
                          The Game Day Thread: Year 17 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X