Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Espn just reported that Jake was

sitting today. Is this correct?

They reported earlier he was going to lay limited, maybe Shanny changed his mind, Hammerin Hank reported the Rod was sitting also.
    The Game Day Thread: Year 17 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

Must be driving the bookies crazy. Everyone must be laying cash on GB if it's all true.

Comment

Denver is locked into a wild card spot and might not want to move from the sixth seed to the fifth, because it probably would have to play Baltimore, which it has lost to four straight seasons. As it stands now, the sixth seed would travel to Indianapolis for a wild-card game, and the Broncos just blew out the Colts (31-17) last week. Coach Mike Shanahan has said he’s resting banged-up running back Clinton Portis (ankle), cornerback Kelly Herndon (hand) and guard Dan Neil (ankle), and there’s been speculation he’ll pull quarterback Jake Plummer sometime regardless of circumstance. Portis is a Pro Bowler, so his absence is big. If some apathy drifts through the team if backup quarterback Danny Kanell plays extensively, the Broncos could be ripe for being blown out.

http://www.packersnews.com/archives/...13895648.shtml

Comment

The line changed in favor of GB since I put cash down on Denver last night. Figures...

Comment

yah portis, neil, rod, plummer n shannon r all sittin out....it'll give putizer n madise sum much needed experience.....

Comment

I heard Rod,Shannon,Jake, and Clinton were sitting...Also that Jarious Jackson would play

Comment

Originally posted by 16-JakE-16
                I heard Rod,Shannon,Jake, and Clinton were sitting...Also that Jarious Jackson would play
                good hopefully, he plays all game and lead us to a win and takes the #2 qb spot next year.
                dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

Originally posted by 16-JakE-16
                  I would play Kannell before I play Jackson...gotta evaluate the guy for next season or get him ready for the playoffs.

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
                  2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

Originally posted by NYCHIEFSFAN
                    Denver is locked into a wild card spot and might not want to move from the sixth seed to the fifth, because it probably would have to play Baltimore, which it has lost to four straight seasons. As it stands now, the sixth seed would travel to Indianapolis for a wild-card game, and the Broncos just blew out the Colts (31-17) last week. Coach Mike Shanahan has said he’s resting banged-up running back Clinton Portis (ankle), cornerback Kelly Herndon (hand) and guard Dan Neil (ankle), and there’s been speculation he’ll pull quarterback Jake Plummer sometime regardless of circumstance. Portis is a Pro Bowler, so his absence is big. If some apathy drifts through the team if backup quarterback Danny Kanell plays extensively, the Broncos could be ripe for being blown out.

http://www.packersnews.com/archives/...13895648.shtml
                    If you are the 5th seed and win the wildcard, you play the number 2 seed instead of 1....which the Patriots are scary.

Comment

I heard they were starting Jarius Jackson; i think its a good idea from shanahan, coz i've seen Kannell and i dont even like him as 2nd string, so i'm thinking if Jackson really preforms today and even wins, i think he should be the 2nd string, at the begining of next year atleast (if we dont get someone in the offseason)

Jackson also has mobility which i personally think is necessary for a QB in today's football.
                      "HOW THEY GONNA TRY ME LIKE DAT?!"- Champ Bailey

Comment

Originally posted by Arab Bronco
                        I heard they were starting Jarius Jackson; i think its a good idea from shanahan, coz i've seen Kannell and i dont even like him as 2nd string, so i'm thinking if Jackson really preforms today and even wins, i think he should be the 2nd string, at the begining of next year atleast (if we dont get someone in the offseason)

Jackson also has mobility which i personally think is necessary for a QB in today's football.
                        bingo...good post!
                        dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

Yea, that's true...mobility is now key in the NFL.

Comment

Working...
                          X