Indy, here comes the Broncos!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indy, here comes the Broncos!

Looks like Denver will be heading back to Indy!!!!!!! Brackets are set!!!!

hopefully they will change their game around for this game a little, as indy now know what to expect and where to focus on improving.
    "On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit'. And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high."
    Ayrton Senna..

Comment

We (the Colts) can change our game plan. But I don't think it will matter. It is nearly impossible to make up for season long weakness while playing the best six teams in the AFC. I think you guys are a more physical football team than the Colts. That is what it takes to win in the playoffs.

Comment

Originally posted by letgomyeggo
        We (the Colts) can change our game plan. But I don't think it will matter. It is nearly impossible to make up for season long weakness while playing the best six teams in the AFC. I think you guys are a more physical football team than the Colts. That is what it takes to win in the playoffs.

We pretty much got a bye week...so we are rested!

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
        2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

"We pretty much got a bye week...so we are rested!"

I don't know for sure because I only started following your team the past three weeks. How did you you guys do after your official bye week?

Comment

Did pretty good. In fact, we won...the last.....5 out of 6.

As of now, I am watching the Packers/Broncos and all the main starters are sitting.

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
            2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

its an unofficial bye so we can be ready for Indy, while the Colts had to tough it out against Houston.
              The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

I was simply curious. Who did you play before and after your official bye week and what were the outcomes? And I just saw the Broncos score a good one.

Comment

we played new england before the bye week, and after it was san diego i believe.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony
                    we played new england before the bye week, and after it was san diego i believe.
                    Yes...it was San Diego. That was Plummer's first game back and we destroyed the Chargers.
                    Fending off Chefs left and right since 1980.

Comment

And we'll end New Englands precious little winning streak at home when we see them in the AFC championship. And the reffs wont be there to save them this time.

Comment

I'm surprised that brady hasn't been on SI yet? Hmmm....

Comment

An interesting difference in next weeks game against indy is that we will have Portis back.We beat them with "Q" last week.As long as we continue to keep Harrison out of the game we should dominate again.The quick strike is Indys only real threat.Ball control and clock domination will make James a "non factor".
                          "annoy a liberal, work, suceeed, and be happy"

Comment

Working...
                          X