Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Predictions

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Predictions

    I see the same result & maybe bigger spanking with portis in for next week, i think indy will try to stack the line to stuff our run which should give plummer an opportunity for a big game, i like sharpe to come up big also.

    I predict 27-10 with plummer throwing for a few scores.
    sigpic

  • #2
    If they stack the line, I can see Lelie having even a BIGGER game....long passes and nuthin but blue!
    Play CP AND QG - bloody their noses and break their ankles
    "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
    tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
    men."

    -- Samuel Adams

    sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

    Comment


    • #3
      I predict that the Colts learn from their mistakes and beat a very over-confident team that overlooks them.
      Hmm, very much like our first game against the Titans this year.
      I'll even go with the same score just for kicks.

      Colts 33
      Broncos 7


      James Tiberius Kirk: "Spock, the women on your planet are logical. No other planet in the galaxy can make that claim."

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by dred
        I predict that the Colts learn from their mistakes and beat a very over confident team that overlooks them.
        Hmm, very much like our first game against the Titans this year.
        I'll even go with the same score just for kicks.

        Colts 33
        Broncos 7


        You must have bumped your head dude, we whipped you so how is that being overconfident & overlooking just because we beat you bad?
        sigpic

        Comment


        • #5
          Indy will definatly change some things up, as will Denever, needless to say, I dont think the colts came to play last time. Manning was looking liek ****, but give alot of credit to denver an dplaying some OUTSTANDING defense. I expect the same out come, different scores.

          Comment


          • #6
            I was hoping to come up against the 49ers and put 60 points up on them. My dreams are shattered!
            sigpic

            Elvon Millervil eat grues for breakfast.

            Pey-Pey to Bey-Bey for the Tey-Dey.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by BroncosFanInPA
              You must have bumped your head dude, we whipped you so how is that being overconfident & overlooking just because we beat you bad?
              I think you answered your own question.

              Ever hear the phrase "Any given Sunday"?
              James Tiberius Kirk: "Spock, the women on your planet are logical. No other planet in the galaxy can make that claim."

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by muse
                I was hoping to come up against the 49ers and put 60 points up on them. My dreams are shattered!
                What is that supposed to mean?
                sigpic

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by dred
                  I think you answered your own question.

                  Ever hear the phrase "Any given Sunday"?
                  Yeah you ever heard of being scared? cause that is what the colts are, we exposed them badly & the whole world saw it, so what makes you think it will change? And oh keep one other thing in mind, you did not even have to deal with portis last time!
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I don't think we will be running all over them, no team will give up that many yards rushing twice in a row. Denver is not looking past the Colts because they are still a good team.
                    Manning to Thomas ev'ry day, all day.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Zanataki
                      I don't think we will be running all over them, no team will give up that many yards rushing twice in a row. Denver is not looking past the Colts because they are still a good team.
                      Really? Just ask kansas city about that one!
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by BroncosFanInPA
                        Yeah you ever heard of being scared? cause that is what the colts are, we exposed them badly & the whole world saw it, so what makes you think it will change? And oh keep one other thing in mind, you did not even have to deal with portis last time!
                        Oh thats funny.
                        Everybody knows that nothing ever changes in the NFL. Jeez!

                        Didn't the Chiefs beat you the first time?
                        Tell me what happenned the next time you guys played?
                        Now tell me about what changed between those two games?
                        Did Chiefs decide to run ther 3rd string D?

                        You think the Broncos reviewed the film from the first loss and discovered different weaknesses to expose in the second game?

                        Hmmmm
                        James Tiberius Kirk: "Spock, the women on your planet are logical. No other planet in the galaxy can make that claim."

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by dred
                          Oh thats funny.
                          Everybody knows that nothing ever changes in the NFL. Jeez!

                          Didn't the Chiefs beat you the first time?
                          Tell me what happenned the next time you guys played?
                          Now tell me about what changed between those two games?
                          Did Chiefs decide to run ther 3rd string D?

                          You think the Broncos reviewed the film from the first loss and discovered different weaknesses to expose in the second game?

                          Hmmmm
                          I'll tell you the difference....No non calls on block in the back Hall returns...No phantom holding calls on O'Neal returns.....That is a 14 point swing...which is close to the winning margin.
                          Originally posted by boltzpride619
                          What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

                          Originally posted by RunByDesign
                          True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

                          What separates them (Raiders) from us (Chargers)

                          Answer: Championships.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by portisistheman
                            I'll tell you the difference....No non calls on block in the back Hall returns...No phantom holding calls on O'Neal returns.....That is a 14 point swing...which is close to the winning margin.
                            So you blame the first loss on the refs?
                            I hope your not.

                            (even though they were very bogus)
                            James Tiberius Kirk: "Spock, the women on your planet are logical. No other planet in the galaxy can make that claim."

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by dred
                              Oh thats funny.
                              Everybody knows that nothing ever changes in the NFL. Jeez!

                              Didn't the Chiefs beat you the first time?
                              Tell me what happenned the next time you guys played?
                              Now tell me about what changed between those two games?
                              Did Chiefs decide to run ther 3rd string D?

                              You think the Broncos reviewed the film from the first loss and discovered different weaknesses to expose in the second game?

                              Hmmmm
                              You obviously have no clue what your talkin about, we did nothing different against kc & simply dominated them "BOTH" times, if not for the illegal blocks in the back on that punt return they never beat us we put up 469 yds. to 268 1st game so until you do your homework on what you say
                              sigpic

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X