Predictions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dred
    I predict that the Colts learn from their mistakes and beat a very over-confident team that overlooks them.
    Hmm, very much like our first game against the Titans this year.
    I'll even go with the same score just for kicks.

Colts 33
    Broncos 7

Dude, put down the crack pipe and come back to the real world....
    "annoy a liberal, work, suceeed, and be happy"

Comment

Re: Um...We WON our division!!

Originally posted by Mr.Big
      In case it is forgotten..We won our division and you are the Wildcard!! The Chiefs are the Champs of your division!! It is unbelievable that you even think that you can overlook the Colts!! 12-4 and not on accident!!
      Wow i'm happy for you, so i guess that means you already have the game won since your a "DIVISION WINNER" & we are a "WILCARD" guess we won't even show up LMAO! get real did you forget what happened last week?
      sigpic

Comment

Re: Um...We WON our division!!

In case it is forgotten..We won our division and you are the Wildcard!! The Chiefs are the Champs of your division!! It is unbelievable that you even think that you can overlook the Colts!! 12-4 and not on accident!!
        In case you forgotten, Denver won the SB as a wild card and so did the the Ravens.
        records have nothing to do with the play-offs once you are in. However, people are being silly if they are looking past the Colts. That is how upsets happen. I hope we see ya in two weeks in Arrowhead but right not I am concerned about the Colts

Comment

Didn't say that!!

It is gonna be a great game. I have 4th row seats and can't wait!! I'm just saying the same thing will NOT happen again!! If it did, look for me I'll be the guy jumping off of the top of the Dome!!

Comment

Re: Didn't say that!!

It is gonna be a great game. I have 4th row seats and can't wait!! I'm just saying the same thing will NOT happen again!! If it did, look for me I'll be the guy jumping off of the top of the Dome!!
            At least you might make Sportscenter that way...
            Fending off Chefs left and right since 1980.

Comment

Re: Didn't say that!!

I think we should inform the authorities that this guy intends to committ suicide....
              Originally posted by boltzpride619
              What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

Originally posted by RunByDesign
              True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

What separates them (Raiders) from us (Chargers)

Answer: Championships.

Comment

Re: Re: Didn't say that!!

Originally posted by portisistheman
                I think we should inform the authorities that this guy intends to committ suicide....
                LOL!

Comment

Denver wont be looking past the Colts. Mike wont let them, hes been here before and knows what it takes.

Comment

Working...
                  X