Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

tanked

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Does anyone read the headlines on the Broncos web site, Eddie went in for MRI's and CT Scans for a concussion he received in that game against GB........that is the EXACT reason shannahan didnt play most of the starters............what would any Denver fan be saying right now if CP or Plummer got hurt in this game, you would all be calling for his head on a platter (me included), so please spare me this BS about us tanking the game, healthy players for the playoffs is the most important thing, regardless.

    Comment


    • #32
      Re: Re: what did it mean for the broncos, tahuya?

      Originally posted by steiner
      Just because they do it, doesn't make it right!! AND I agree with the person that lives in Minnesota, we NEVER get to watch the Broncos on TV and then when we do, they tank the game, meaningless or not to the Broncos, it does mean something to their fans! AND YEAH now you're getting the picture of just how pathetic the Packer fans are!!
      And as far as you not being able to see a game, have you ever heard of satellite TV? NFL Sunday ticket, a freakin sports bar, come on. A true fan would put the health of his team above his entertainment factor.

      Comment


      • #33
        Re: Re: meaningless??

        Originally posted by Return of Lava
        Gosh dude calm down, what are you mad for, cause we didnt win? we wouldnt have gained anything, and the possibility of losing a starter hurts real bad since we already have backups starting. relax, our starters are fresh now, ready to play an important playoff game, momentum is overrated since each game is separate, and we play the colts again, life should be easy right now.......until sunday.
        yall shut the hell up damn! we are healthy bottom line. what f plummer goes down in the gb game and has to miss 3 weeks? our season is OVER if that happened. it was common sense, anybody who doesnt agree, doesnt have any. why should we give a damn about other teams playoff possibilities, its their fault. everybody is in control of their own destiny when the season starts. we plan on knockin everybody out anyway. i live in pitt so i dont see many games either, but at least we are healthy and have a way better chance to see more broncs games in the playoffs.
        dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

        I tried to warn ya.

        Comment


        • #34
          Re: Re: what did it mean for the broncos, tahuya?

          Originally posted by steiner
          Just because they do it, doesn't make it right!! AND I agree with the person that lives in Minnesota, we NEVER get to watch the Broncos on TV and then when we do, they tank the game, meaningless or not to the Broncos, it does mean something to their fans! AND YEAH now you're getting the picture of just how pathetic the Packer fans are!!

          Man look at my name.do you think I live near the rockies? I don't get to see denver every week. you want to piss off packers fans talk about super bowl 32 that's what I do. man relax after next week's win you won't worry about this BS game. please turn that anger towards the colts. I live in eagle,giant and jet country. i don't let thier chatter matter. your in their home town how did you expect them to react? you have to go into that game with a mind frame that we are not playing are full squad so tone it down a notch, watch the colts game and be happy with us.
          Bronco fan 33 years and counting, GO BRONCOS!

          Comment


          • #35
            Re: Re: what did it mean for the broncos, tahuya?

            Originally posted by steiner
            Just because they do it, doesn't make it right!! AND I agree with the person that lives in Minnesota, we NEVER get to watch the Broncos on TV and then when we do, they tank the game, meaningless or not to the Broncos, it does mean something to their fans! AND YEAH now you're getting the picture of just how pathetic the Packer fans are!!
            If you're as whiney and sniveling in real life as you are on this forum ... I think you have other issues to deal with.

            "Oh boo-hoo ... they pick on us ... sniff, sniff ... they're mean to us".... for cryin' out loud buster, grow some 'nads. You're behind enemy lines, buck take it like a man and quit your bellyaching before one of the ladies on this forum slap you with the carp of reality. I have 5 close friends living in the Greater Denver area. 2 non-football fans, one Viking fan, one Patriot fan and a 9'er fan. All say the same thing about Bronco fans. Frankly, the results on a football field are not the stuff of Genesis ... get on with your life pal, ok?

            You DO make a valid point though, whiney guy ... the Broncs lay-down is an affront to the entire NFL. Guess what ... Parcells didn't park his starters... Shanahan did the same thing in '96 and got the Broncs butt handed back to him.

            Comment


            • #36
              whiney girl

              I'm a whiney girl - so you tone it down!!:p Would you like to buy me NFL ticket? i have a dish!! I'd let you We've (my family) spent oodles of dollars at sports bars watching Denver. We went to the Colts game the weekend before - had tickets to the GB game, but thankfully gave them away!! I would've hated to be there! What are you all going to be saying IF the Broncos don't beat INDY again?! It's a tall order!! Are you sure that just because they are healthy they are up for it??!!

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by orangenblue420
                Does anyone read the headlines on the Broncos web site, Eddie went in for MRI's and CT Scans for a concussion he received in that game against GB........that is the EXACT reason shannahan didnt play most of the starters............what would any Denver fan be saying right now if CP or Plummer got hurt in this game, you would all be calling for his head on a platter (me included), so please spare me this BS about us tanking the game, healthy players for the playoffs is the most important thing, regardless.
                Ack! No opportunity at work lately to read the headlines, so I didn't know about Ed's concussion!

                Comment


                • #38
                  Re: whiney girl

                  Originally posted by steiner
                  I'm a whiney girl - so you tone it down!!:p Would you like to buy me NFL ticket? i have a dish!! I'd let you We've (my family) spent oodles of dollars at sports bars watching Denver. We went to the Colts game the weekend before - had tickets to the GB game, but thankfully gave them away!! I would've hated to be there! What are you all going to be saying IF the Broncos don't beat INDY again?! It's a tall order!! Are you sure that just because they are healthy they are up for it??!!
                  So sorry. Whiney guy-Whiney girl. Guess it's ok then, if you don't have to "grow some 'nads" afterall. I'm a Title IX kinda guy...no problem. Ha ha..

                  If the Broncs don't beat the Colts, I guess I'd say that the better team on that particular day won. It's pretty sorry when all you can really do in this year's NFL is dust off cliches like that...it's like living in a Budweiser "Leon" commercial.

                  What part of Wisconsin you from Whiner...er ... steiner? Oshkosh here.

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Re: Re: whiney girl

                    Originally posted by weeds
                    So sorry. Whiney guy-Whiney girl. Guess it's ok then, if you don't have to "grow some 'nads" afterall. I'm a Title IX kinda guy...no problem. Ha ha..

                    If the Broncs don't beat the Colts, I guess I'd say that the better team on that particular day won. It's pretty sorry when all you can really do in this year's NFL is dust off cliches like that...it's like living in a Budweiser "Leon" commercial.

                    What part of Wisconsin you from Whiner...er ... steiner? Oshkosh here.
                    I'm from Wyoming - actually - proud to say!! That's why I'm such a die-hard Bronco fan. I've lived in Menomonee Falls the last 6 years. Don't mean to be so rude about your home state!! BUT I've never met fans like Packer fans - not even Bronco fans. Everywhere else I've lived - and that's been Utah, 3 different places in Wyoming, Oregon, and Arizona - it's okay to wear attire from other teams. No one says anything to you personally as you walk by. But around here, I get sneers, insults, it's quite amazing! Some even mistake my blue and orange with being a Bear fan - then it's WORSE!! You must know what I'm talking about if you're from here! The people are nice, but a little crazy over the Packers! I don't blame them, mind you. I was told by my mother-in-law that I should become a Packer fan since I'm going to live here for awhile - she's obviously from here!! My husband pretty much grew up in Germantown and Watertown. That's why we're here. Sorry - I'm sure you didn't want a life story!! Yeah, I am a whiner Steiner since I live here and not out West!!:p

                    Take care and really I am rooting for the Broncos all the way. I've been a Bronco fan for many, many years!! I complain when they lose, but root hard all the way the next game!! Okay, it's Wednesday and I'm finally chilling on the loss to GB. BUT I do have dinner with the in-laws tomorrow.........

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Ohhhh... don't give it a second thought. The day that I take any of this cyber stuff to heart is the day that I consider committing hari-kari w/ my stapler. The thing a lot of people don't realize about the Packers and their fans is that we've been fans our entire life, and our fathers and their fathers before them going back to ... well ... whenever ... the Pack came into existence in 1921 and it does at times seem more like a birth right than an allegiance, you know? Smug east coast sports writers have said that without the Packers, Green Bay would be tantamont to Fargo, North Dakota ... no slam from me on Fargo ... but it's more true than not...and frankly, I wouldn't have it any other way. We have a wonderful standard of living here and having lived in many many metro areas before coming back to Packerland, I couldn't be convinced to move back to ANY metro area.

                      I'm one of those 'birthright' Packer fans. The first Packer game I went to as a child, I was 7 years old ... it was the first game played in the renamed Lambeau Field in 1965 (prior to that, it had been City Stadium). I had to ask my father who the guys in Green and Gold were because we only had a black and white television...ha ha...

                      I used to slum in Riverton, WY a lot. The relatives now living in suburban Denver, used to live in Riverton. Loved the area there, but couldn't quite get used to a front lawn that crumbles under your feet as you walk on it.

                      Well, good luck to your Bronco's. Feel free to stop in at our NFC North Division Forums if you're so inclined. There are a lot of Bronco fans here that could stand being batted around in our Smack Forums ... www.zbud.com Thank you all for letting me slum a little bit.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X