Toss the Game?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Elway
    Our offense usually controls the ball for over 30 mins a game so our defense isn't on the field that much, Spencer was getting his first start on "D", they should have played better, I don't think their heart was in it.

On "O" we had Dan Neil, Portis, Sharpe, Smith, and Plummer out.
    We should have Kelly Herdon back next Sunday.

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
    2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

this was on a diffrent post.. but i figure i would just add it to mine to be cool-- lol

someone said that the texans were a bad team becouse they are 5-11
      and then everyone agreed that becouse they were 5-11 they are a bad team.
      now im not saying they are a good team and worthy of playoffs or anything but u got to lookat what theve been working with and give thema lil more respect then that there in a hard devision- indy, tenn and the jags ... 2 of those teams are top afc teams-- personaly i think the texans have been doing pretty damn well this season and im hoping ot see them in the playoffs next year.

Comment

Originally posted by darkmatter
        this was on a diffrent post.. but i figure i would just add it to mine to be cool-- lol

someone said that the texans were a bad team becouse they are 5-11
        and then everyone agreed that becouse they were 5-11 they are a bad team.
        now im not saying they are a good team and worthy of playoffs or anything but u got to lookat what theve been working with and give thema lil more respect then that there in a hard devision- indy, tenn and the jags ... 2 of those teams are top afc teams-- personaly i think the texans have been doing pretty damn well this season and im hoping ot see them in the playoffs next year.
        That's a lot better and I totally agree.....I think the Texans will be a lot better next year because they have their QB, their RB and a WR...now they need a leader.

Comment

not even a leader just a vet... lol they dont have any real household names on that team everyones so young .. in a way its kind of cool to be like that .. they can create there own identity- but on the flip nobody wants to see a game of a bunch of nobodys playing agienst the brett farves and mannings of the league eather-- its just no fun

Comment

Our offense had nothing going, and because of that our D was on the field alot more. Plus, I think our guys dragged their a$$ a bit since we are already in the playoffs. This game exposes nothing, and it doesn't mean our Defense sucks.

Comment

not even a leader just a vet... lol they dont have any real household names on that team everyones so young .. in a way its kind of cool to be like that .. they can create there own identity- but on the flip nobody wants to see a game of a bunch of nobodys playing agienst the brett farves and mannings of the league eather-- its just no fun
              Like a young rogue team! And they need a Vet....I say...pick up Brunnel or somebody to help them lead!

Comment

mannings lil bro? hes gona be int he draft this season

Comment

mannings lil bro? hes gona be int he draft this season
                  I seriously think Eli Manning is overrated!

I say the QB from Miami of Ohio is awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by AsianOrange
                    I seriously think Eli Manning is overrated!

I say the QB from Miami of Ohio is awesome!
                    I agree. Roethlisberger is gonna be a great QB. So is Philip Rivers from NC State.

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMMERFAN16
                      I agree. Roethlisberger is gonna be a great QB. So is Philip Rivers from NC State.
                      No..not Philip Rivers.......the guy to look at is the QB from Boise St.

Comment

so who u guys think the broncos are gona pick up in the draft?
                        im pretty sure packers are gona get a qb -- hoping for eli... farve is overrated .. .he has 2 good games and everyone thinks hes god.. hes still thrown 20 intersepctions.... bah.. lol

Comment

Kellen Winslow Jr if he goes....if not...expect us to pick up University of Miami's badass Willie Cooper or 6'3 Sean Taylor

Comment

Working...
                          X