Let's say good things happen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's say good things happen

We beat the Colts again, venture off to New England and repay them with are starting QB and beat them . Where do we go next?

//Not NolanSmith//

Let's not. One step at a time. Enjoy where we are, don't take making the playoff for granted.

Remember after losing to Chicago when everything seem so bleak? And before that, when Plummer was out and Denver was spiralling down in a losing streak?

Comment

i know it's just slow for a sunday night

Comment

//Not NolanSmith//

Yeah, anticipation for the playoff is unbearable!

Comment

do have a real ? though Anyone here what Portis' status is as far as recovered goes 80% 100% , I know he will play though unless shanagains thinks griffin can do it again

Comment

Portis was 80% last week...should have been 90%....so I say he's 97% by next Sunday!

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
            2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

If we win the wildcard in Indy who do we play next? Anyone know the senarios?
              Do or do not.... there is NO try

Comment

Originally posted by broncosgrrrl
                If we win the wildcard in Indy who do we play next? Anyone know the senarios?
                we're the last seeded team....so we play the top out of the two...which would be the New England Patriots in Foxhole.

That;'s why you see Patriot fans here because they scared!

Comment

Peyton has choked in the playoffs before, lets cross our fingers he can do it again for us. Those Indy fans were loud last time, who knows whether they will be twice as loud this time, or afraid because of what happend 7 days ago.
                  The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Elway
                    Peyton has choked in the playoffs before, lets cross our fingers he can do it again for us. Those Indy fans were loud last time, who knows whether they will be twice as loud this time, or afraid because of what happend 7 days ago.
                    What if all of a sudden...boom..the stiunking monkey is off his back...I'll be [email protected]

Comment

Indy's fans were loud, and they caused alot of false starts on offense, but I think Shanny will have the team practice the silent snap counts to avoid that again.

Comment

Time to break out the boom boxes for mile high practices.
                        The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

You must be kidding?

Originally posted by AsianOrange
                          What if all of a sudden...boom..the stiunking monkey is off his back...I'll be [email protected]
                          Forget chance, mojo, luck ...whatever.

This is the playoffs. The Broncos will win or lose this game on the field!!

&*^%$ Monkeys!!
                          This is the NFL!!

Don't sing it... Bring It!!!!!

Go Broncos!!!!!!!

Comment

Re: You must be kidding?

Originally posted by JED Bronco
                            Forget chance, mojo, luck ...whatever.

This is the playoffs. The Broncos will win or lose this game on the field!!

&*^%$ Monkeys!!
                            I say we call SI and tell them to put Payton on the cover again!

Comment

Working...
                            X