Jeb Putzier

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jeb Putzier

Congrats to the guy. For all those that got chances sunday, he performed the best. He can catch.

I was going to say that...he did perform very well today....got open, made all his catches and took a shot and held onto it (training from Shannon and not Todd HEap I guess )
    What's Mike LEach like as a TE? He's a good LS, but I haven't seen him play anywhere else yet. Maybe he should do the punting. Hell, it would be better for him to snap it, run back, get the ball and kick it away than have micah knorr kicking it.
    sigpic

Elvon Millervil eat grues for breakfast.

Pey-Pey to Bey-Bey for the Tey-Dey.

Comment

...whats wrong with Micah Knorr?

He's our best overall special teams player.

"When Kepler found his long-cherished belief did not agree with the most precise observation, he accepted the uncomfortable fact. He preferred the hard truth to his dearest illusions; that is the heart of science."
      - Carl Sagan

Comment

Originally posted by NameUsedBefore
        ...whats wrong with Micah Knorr?

He's our best overall special teams player.
        There is a certain guy called Jason Elam who is QUITE good...look, Knorr may be #6 on punting averages, but he should be top as he plays half his games at Mile High. When he ain't at MH he kicks like s***. Any P FAs this offseason?
        sigpic

Comment

i though knorr kicked pretty well in the GB game, he is number 6 in kicking people c'mon, he has good hangtime and thats what we need. knorr is doing his job.
          dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

Originally posted by Return of Lava
            i though knorr kicked pretty well in the GB game, he is number 6 in kicking people c'mon, he has good hangtime and thats what we need. knorr is doing his job.
            Because of Mile High's altitude...Tom Rouen was better.
            sigpic

Comment

I liked Jeb Putzier as well. He did well for a guy with not much playing time previously. The only thing I could see that wasn't very impressive was his run speed. Not too shabby over all though.

Nuff said...

Not as lean & Not as mean.. but damn proud to claim the title of (former) U.S. Marine
              ~DBMAdsf Llaus @T m0 P^~

Comment

Originally posted by NOLABroncofan
                I liked Jeb Putzier as well. He did well for a guy with not much playing time previously. The only thing I could see that wasn't very impressive was his run speed. Not too shabby over all though.

Nuff said...
                Yeah well as long as he can make those 5-10 yard receptions and get past the marker I'm happy.
                sigpic

Comment

and he does have hidden speed.
                  dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

The reason Knorr is one of our top special teams player is cause not only does he punt far better than most punters in the league, he also has some damn good kickoffs that pin 'em deep before returning (or maybe even causing a touchback, which I think he leads the league in, or he did at one time).

The only thing bad about him is his slow release when punting (he has the most punts blocked since 2000 I think).

"When Kepler found his long-cherished belief did not agree with the most precise observation, he accepted the uncomfortable fact. He preferred the hard truth to his dearest illusions; that is the heart of science."
                    - Carl Sagan

Comment

Originally posted by NameUsedBefore
                      The reason Knorr is one of our top special teams player is cause not only does he punt far better than most punters in the league, he also has some damn good kickoffs that pin 'em deep before returning (or maybe even causing a touchback, which I think he leads the league in, or he did at one time).

The only thing bad about him is his slow release when punting (he has the most punts blocked since 2000 I think).
                      Mile High...Jesus Christ it makes a hell of a lot of difference at that sort of altitude. When I see him punt he's pretty chronic. Hell, I could do better.
                      sigpic

Comment

He did play good but I can't get past the way his name is pronounced.

Comment

Originally posted by sportsgeist
                          He did play good but I can't get past the way his name is pronounced.
                          The commentators call him 'put-zié'.
                          sigpic

Comment

knorr

I agree, Knorr has the lowest percentage of fair catches in the entire league. What hang time? He shoots line drives - making for long runbacks because our people cant get there in time, plus easy pickins for the d-line rush guys.
                            Whatever happened to that dude we wasted a frickin draft pick on last year? At least he could directional kick instead of touchbacks constantly.
                            "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
                            tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
                            men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

Re: knorr

Originally posted by rcsodak

Whatever happened to that dude we wasted a frickin draft pick on last year? At least he could directional kick instead of touchbacks constantly.
                              Matt McBriar? He was the Aussie Rules/Rugby League guy. He could consistently boot the ball OoB 50-55 yards each time (in Denver) in practice. Shanny didn't give him much of a chance even though the nerves got him in the first game. At Hawaii only Jason got a higher net average. (44.5)
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X