No announcement yet.

Jeb Putzier

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wish we'd get him back.....if nothing else, sign him, send him to Europe for practice.
    "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
    tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
    men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by rcsodak
      Wish we'd get him back.....if nothing else, sign him, send him to Europe for practice.
      I think we should...his technique's good (Aussie rules technique hits it on the outside of the boot rather than the inside...interesting, but it works) and even though he can't kickoff yet, he can learn. It can't be that hard, can it?
      sigpic

Elvon Millervil eat grues for breakfast.

Pey-Pey to Bey-Bey for the Tey-Dey.

Comment

Wouldnt think so. Dont know where he is now, tho. On someones practice squad?
        men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by rcsodak
          Wouldnt think so. Dont know where he is now, tho. On someones practice squad?
          We traded him to Seattle for a conditional draft pick...but it never happened. They had Tom Rouen, see?
          sigpic

Comment

At the beggining of the season I wanted our special teams to be Elam kicking, McBriar punting (cause, quite frankly, he has a strong ass leg add that to Mile High...), and Knorr for kickoffs.

It'd be an interesting trio but it'd work extremely well.

"When Kepler found his long-cherished belief did not agree with the most precise observation, he accepted the uncomfortable fact. He preferred the hard truth to his dearest illusions; that is the heart of science."
            - Carl Sagan

Comment

That takes one needed spot on the 45 man active roster. McBriar was probably a little to raw and so they kept Knorr.
              Sprite? Good. You mind if I have some of your tasty beverage to wash this down with?

Comment

Yup, thats the problem.

The reason they kept Knorr was cause of his exceptional kickoffs AND at least above-average punting.

"When Kepler found his long-cherished belief did not agree with the most precise observation, he accepted the uncomfortable fact. He preferred the hard truth to his dearest illusions; that is the heart of science."
                - Carl Sagan

Comment

Well, I guess we can hope to get a punter in the draaft...maybe like Larson at Nebraska. Not a Husker fan, but have seen him.....top 10 every year in avg., and inside the 20.
                  men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

I really don't see whats wrong with Knorr though.

- Carl Sagan

Comment

Originally posted by NameUsedBefore
                      I really don't see whats wrong with Knorr though.
                      If he played for someone else in a city on the sea, he would be below average. He's only got a decent average cause he can put them further in the Mile High air.
                      sigpic

Comment

I hear Todd Sauerbrun is an FA this year...I may be wrong but let's say he's a tad better than knorr...
                        sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X