What happened in two weeks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happened in two weeks?

You Played us (colts) two weeks ago and really thought you may have a hard time beating us. You came in and killed us, and congrats. After reading some of the board now you all seem very very confident. Keep in mind,we on the Colts board where very confident when we played you, and IF you lose it makes the serving of crow so much harder to swallow. Do you guys scare us, hell ya!.......But don't look past, as we saw yesterday, it's any given sunday fellas. Good luck to all!

Re: What happened in two weeks?

Originally posted by rmouse511
    as we saw yesterday, it's any given sunday fellas. Good luck to all!
    What we saw yesterday was the Broncos first preseason game of the 2004 season.

Comment

You Played us (colts) two weeks ago and really thought you may have a hard time beating us. You came in and killed us, and congrats. After reading some of the board now you all seem very very confident. Keep in mind,we on the Colts board where very confident when we played you, and IF you lose it makes the serving of crow so much harder to swallow. Do you guys scare us, hell ya!.......But don't look past, as we saw yesterday, it's any given sunday fellas. Good luck to all!
      We are very confident considering our secondary did an outstanding job (Manning 12/23-146) and held you guys to under 50 yards rushing.

I think you guys have class and IF you win I am sure we will all swallow the crow with class. But you guys havent seen portis on turf yet even though griffin was a ghost...... It is any given Sunday and we have to bring our A game, I just hope Indy shows up to play. Ha. It should be a good game. Good luck, and may the better team come up on top.

Comment

One of those TD's was on special teams and it seemed we had some guys resting there as well. Take away that and GB had 24 points. Our starting offense has no problem getting 25 points or more. We would have won.
        Not to mention that with our offense out there, Favre would've had the ball far less (meaning less than 24 points). You Indy guys should know that! If we had our second string offense out there against Indy, things would have been different as well.
        sigpic
        Kyle Orton Army Soldier #888

Comment

I think the DOnkeys will beat the Colts 26-20 and then get their ass beat down by the Patties 20-3!!!
          [QUOTE]
          If someone uses one of your quotes, it really means that they agree with it and they're upset they didn't get the chance to say it first---- Dave Navarro 1991

The main reason I don't like the Bronco's is because every time I see their logo it reminds me of my drunk boyfriend who used to write his name in the snow with his urine then belch the letters of Elway's name----- Sandra Bernhard 1993

Comment

im not sure we can dominate the time of possesion like b4 45 min to 15 min. both teams will have a few new wrinkles...may the best team win good luck....yes i agree any given sunday but look who denver had out on the field all 2nd stringers 4 the most part..

Comment

Originally posted by dhall26
              I think the DOnkeys will beat the Colts 26-20 and then get their ass beat down by the Patties 20-3!!!
              You don't watch many Broncos games do you? We got FAR more than 3 against that "awesome" Pattys D last time with a backup QB.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by booher
                any given sunday?..........we had no body playing.........you'll lose peytons streak continues
                You were thinking overtime on that response weren't you? Slow down you don't want to blow out a cylinder.

I personally do not fear playing the broncos again. As badly as we played and as well as you played, we were down only 11 points. Marvin dropped a touchdown pass. Pollard was dropping balls. Our defense played very well in the second half.

Wheras you guys played your best game of the year with a great gameplan. Do you think that gameplan will work again? Do you think you will convert 9-13 on third downs again? Do you think plummer will have another perfect day (for him)?

I doubt all those things. I predict the score is reversed. Your defense showed its colors yesterday. Were going in on a high playing at home, you just gave up 31 to the Packers.
                I fart in your general direction.

Comment

Originally posted by dirty_hippy
                  You were thinking overtime on that response weren't you? Slow down you don't want to blow out a cylinder.

I personally do not fear playing the broncos again. As badly as we played and as well as you played, we were down only 11 points. Marvin dropped a touchdown pass. Pollard was dropping balls. Our defense played very well in the second half.

Wheras you guys played your best game of the year with a great gameplan. Do you think that gameplan will work again? Do you think you will convert 9-13 on third downs again? Do you think plummer will have another perfect day (for him)?

I doubt all those things. I predict the score is reversed. Your defense showed its colors yesterday. Were going in on a high playing at home, you just gave up 31 to the Packers.
                  Our D gave up 24. Did anyone actually watch the game???
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by newguy
                    You don't watch many Broncos games do you? We got FAR more than 3 against that "awesome" Pattys D last time with a backup QB.
                    Yeah, I remember, and you was at home, and you still lost, pathetic!!!
                    [QUOTE]
                    If someone uses one of your quotes, it really means that they agree with it and they're upset they didn't get the chance to say it first---- Dave Navarro 1991

The main reason I don't like the Bronco's is because every time I see their logo it reminds me of my drunk boyfriend who used to write his name in the snow with his urine then belch the letters of Elway's name----- Sandra Bernhard 1993

Comment

Our D gave up 24. Did anyone actually watch the game???
                      Oh, I'm sorry. I'm sure they are feeling much better since they only got beat by 21.

Doesn't change any of my other points. If you play the perfect game again you can win. If you don't we win. We intentionally did not make adjustments against your team to not expose our hand to you guys in the last game. You guys showed your hand early and we will be more than prepared.

Comment

Ahhhh... You intentionally lost to us, so you'd be better prepared the second time. Much better strategy than trying to win and get a bye the first week. You got some geniuses in Indy. I'm scared!

Fact is, you had nothing that game. We held back yesterday (since it truely didn't matter). And you guys still haven't even seen our starting running back.
                        sigpic

Comment

dhall just remember we own you, so you really have no room to talk.

We came prepared to play Indy, and we will be even more prepared to play this time. The thing that scared me the most was our secondary coming into the game wasnt looking to good. But we played our guts out and I expect the same outcome from our defense.

On the other hand we have portis, healthy, and on turf. He will pose a greater threat, and I believe our offense depends on Plummers passing game. But I am confident it will turn out to be a good game....

Comment

Ahhhh... You intentionally lost to us, so you'd be better prepared the second time. Much better strategy than trying to win and get a bye the first week. You got some geniuses in Indy. I'm scared!

Fact is, you had nothing that game. We held back yesterday (since it truely didn't matter). And you guys still haven't even seen our starting running back.
                            In case you haven't noticed, it is not your running back that matters it is your O-Line. Portis is no better than Anderson or Griffen. All I am saying is that you can keep wearing those rose colored glasses, but if you don't play perfectly again and our team shows up defensively, then I think you guys will look like a 10-6 team.

Comment

Originally posted by dhall26
                              Jaron..thought you were rooting for us to beat the Pats!?!?

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
                              2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

Working...
                              X