Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What happened in two weeks?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by dirty_hippy
    Your defense showed its colors yesterday. Were going in on a high playing at home, you just gave up 31 to the Packers.
    Our defense isn't normally on the field as much as it was yesterday and the 2nd half was played by our back-ups (which gave up 14 pts compared to the 10 of our 1st string)

    Yesterday's game meant NOTHING to Shanahan and the Broncs. We rested players that were injured or needed to be kept from the possibility of injury.

    Try learning a little about the topic before commenting.

    Comment


    • #17
      If you play the perfect game again you can win. If you don't we win.
      What an inciteful and compelling argument. I have a hard time valueing a prediction or analysis from someone who uses the word "fart" in his signature. Are you twelve years old or are you just moronic. (No offense to our rational 12-year-old posters out there)

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by dirty_hippy
        You were thinking overtime on that response weren't you? Slow down you don't want to blow out a cylinder.

        I personally do not fear playing the broncos again. As badly as we played and as well as you played, we were down only 11 points. Marvin dropped a touchdown pass. Pollard was dropping balls. Our defense played very well in the second half.

        Wheras you guys played your best game of the year with a great gameplan. Do you think that gameplan will work again? Do you think you will convert 9-13 on third downs again? Do you think plummer will have another perfect day (for him)?

        I doubt all those things. I predict the score is reversed. Your defense showed its colors yesterday. Were going in on a high playing at home, you just gave up 31 to the Packers.



        Pollard dropped it because he knew Kenoy was coming...Is throwing an int the other way for 6 what you call a perfect day..?
        And for the D#, its a shame Al Wilson,Trevor Pryce,Bert Berry, and Darius Holland were all sitting for the whole 2nd half pretty much

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by AsianOrange
          Jaron..thought you were rooting for us to beat the Pats!?!?
          I am, but it probably won't happen, hey I'm just trying to be real!
          [QUOTE]
          If someone uses one of your quotes, it really means that they agree with it and they're upset they didn't get the chance to say it first---- Dave Navarro 1991


          The main reason I don't like the Bronco's is because every time I see their logo it reminds me of my drunk boyfriend who used to write his name in the snow with his urine then belch the letters of Elway's name----- Sandra Bernhard 1993

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by dhall26
            I am, but it probably won't happen, hey I'm just trying to be real!
            For rizzo....the Pats are going to be tough..but first...the Indianapolis Dolts...


            Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

            2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
            2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by dirty_hippy
              You were thinking overtime on that response weren't you? Slow down you don't want to blow out a cylinder.

              I personally do not fear playing the broncos again. As badly as we played and as well as you played, we were down only 11 points. Marvin dropped a touchdown pass. Pollard was dropping balls. Our defense played very well in the second half.

              Wheras you guys played your best game of the year with a great gameplan. Do you think that gameplan will work again? Do you think you will convert 9-13 on third downs again? Do you think plummer will have another perfect day (for him)?

              I doubt all those things. I predict the score is reversed. Your defense showed its colors yesterday. Were going in on a high playing at home, you just gave up 31 to the Packers.
              Hate to say I told you so, but well...
              I fart in your general direction.

              Comment


              • #22
                What no one willing to fess up to their BOLD pregame predictions? I will.
                I fart in your general direction.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by dirty_hippy
                  What no one willing to fess up to their BOLD pregame predictions? I will.
                  You need to go to "Talking Smack" if that is what you want to do. This is the "General Discussions" area.

                  Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

                  The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
                  You should check these guys out

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    And this is a topic that was placed in the general discussion area before the game. I think the question is still relevent? Did you think the bronco's got the easier seed?
                    I fart in your general direction.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by dirty_hippy
                      And this is a topic that was placed in the general discussion area before the game. I think the question is still relevent? Did you think the bronco's got the easier seed?
                      what do you mean the easier seed? it doesnt matter what seed we face we have to beat all seeds to win the superbowl. thats the point of the playoffs. our team wouldf have failed just the same had we lost in the 2nd or 3rd rounds.
                      dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

                      I tried to warn ya.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by dirty_hippy
                        And this is a topic that was placed in the general discussion area before the game. I think the question is still relevent? Did you think the bronco's got the easier seed?
                        The answer is obvious. The sixth seed should be the hardest seed, and it was.


                        I was referring to your talking about BOLD predictions. If you want peolle to eat crow, go to the appropriate place.

                        Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

                        The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
                        You should check these guys out

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X