Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boss Hog-Terrell Davis

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Boss Hog-Terrell Davis

    Boss Hog, are you planning to come back to the Broncos? We miss you running the field. We need a 1-2 punch with CP. You are a gifted running back. The Broncos need you back. CP is doing very good for the Broncos. But you would be a very good and welcome addition to the offense. We have the number 1 defense already. We need the boss hog back to help out, because people are taking advantage of us being hurt. Jarious Jackson is going to be the upcoming quarterback til jake is ready. He will be the number one back up. Take care of yourself and hope to see you soon. You are a hall of famer. Shannon Sharpe is the lead horse on offense. Al Wilson and Trevor Pryce are the lead horses on defense. Take care of yourself, and hope to see you back soon. Love Gator-bud and lizzy.

  • #2
    YA!!

    TD TD TD TD Show em how to be tough again!

    Comment


    • #3
      Portis is already good enough and besides if TD did come back then he would be 2nd string after Clinton.No offense 2 TD.

      Comment


      • #4
        I think it'd be a pretty good contest as to who was the better running back. CP is *FAST*. If he can get around the end *with the ball still in his hands!* then he can't be caught......

        TD on the other hand isn't as fast, but is more of an all around great running back. Great hands, good speed, good power running....I think it'd be a great sight to see them on the same team!!
        If you don't feel close to God, guess who moved?

        Comment


        • #5
          thats why im saying.. if he does end up being the 2nd string we could always use him as a punt/kick returner.. thats if hes still got the skill for it.. who knows..

          www.avalancheboard.com/wbb2

          Comment


          • #6
            2 BACKS BEST

            Let's put both of them back there. A great 1-2 punch! Then nobody could key on either one, and they could compliment each other's giftedness.

            Comment


            • #7
              FOR A 1-2 PUNCH ONLY

              OKAY CLINTON HAS BE HANDELING S#@T SO LET'S NOT GET IT TWISTED. TERRELL WAS A GOOD PLAYER, DON'T GET ME WRONG. I THINK IF HE WAS TO COME BACK IT WOULD BE GOOD TO PUT THE BOTH OF THEM IN SO THE OTHER PLAYERS WOULDN'T BE SO TUNED IN TO C.P BUT IF HE DOES COME BACK BELIEVE ME EVEN THOUGH HE IS A FRANCHISE PLAYER WITH DENVER THAT WILL ONLY GET YOU SO FAR BUT CLINTON HAS A LOT TO OFFER TO THIS TEAM.

              (EXAMPLE)

              LOOK AT EMMITT SMITH HE WAS A FRANCHISE PLAYER WITH DALLAS BUT WHEN ANOTHER PLAYER CAME IN IT WAS A DIFFERENT STORY. BUT I'M NOT HERE TO BAD MOUTH TERRELL BECAUSE HE PLAYED FOR THE TEAM THAT I ADORE BUT CLINTON IS MY MAN I DAY EVERYDAY TILL' THE BUS OUT. A YEAH YEAH
              I'm Such A Lady

              Comment


              • #8
                Boss Hog Jr.

                We miss TD. BHJ ain't that bad. He's on his way.
                Originally posted by boltzpride619
                What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

                Originally posted by RunByDesign
                True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

                What separates them (Raiders) from us (Chargers)

                Answer: Championships.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Portis is not half the back TD was or Mike Anderson is

                  Portis is a Third Down Back!!! WE have more punts and fewer first downs with Portis than with Mike Anderson. Portis Kills Drives. Somebody tell Shanny!!!!!! Hes like a home run hitter in baseball. Fun to watch but will not win most games!!!!!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    first post here.
                    TD was a great player, with the key word being WAS. He himself has admitted Portis is better than he ever could be now and he wouldnt be happy with playing second string to him, although he did mention somethign about special teams, I also think that he has really had enough of the game, if he really wanted back in, he would be in rehab every day to get his knees back into game shape. correct me if i am wrong, but isnt it better him being gone now with a great legacy rather than him coming back having a really bad or quiet season and having that as a stain on his legacy?
                    "On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit'. And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high."
                    Ayrton Senna..

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: FOR A 1-2 PUNCH ONLY

                      Originally posted by neisha26
                      OKAY CLINTON HAS BE HANDELING S#@T SO LET'S NOT GET IT TWISTED. TERRELL WAS A GOOD PLAYER, DON'T GET ME WRONG. I THINK IF HE WAS TO COME BACK IT WOULD BE GOOD TO PUT THE BOTH OF THEM IN SO THE OTHER PLAYERS WOULDN'T BE SO TUNED IN TO C.P BUT IF HE DOES COME BACK BELIEVE ME EVEN THOUGH HE IS A FRANCHISE PLAYER WITH DENVER THAT WILL ONLY GET YOU SO FAR BUT CLINTON HAS A LOT TO OFFER TO THIS TEAM.

                      (EXAMPLE)

                      LOOK AT EMMITT SMITH HE WAS A FRANCHISE PLAYER WITH DALLAS BUT WHEN ANOTHER PLAYER CAME IN IT WAS A DIFFERENT STORY. BUT I'M NOT HERE TO BAD MOUTH TERRELL BECAUSE HE PLAYED FOR THE TEAM THAT I ADORE BUT CLINTON IS MY MAN I DAY EVERYDAY TILL' THE BUS OUT. A YEAH YEAH
                      No offense, but you NEED to learn to lay off the ALL CAPS!!!! Save em for another Red and White board...

                      As for TD, he was great, but Cecil Sapp has a better chance of playing in Orange and Blue.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Re: FOR A 1-2 PUNCH ONLY

                        Originally posted by SD-BlueCheese
                        No offense, but you NEED to learn to lay off the ALL CAPS!!!! Save em for another Red and White board...

                        As for TD, he was great, but Cecil Sapp has a better chance of playing in Orange and Blue.
                        the reason for the CAPS is to get my point across. okay.
                        I'm Such A Lady

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Re: Re: FOR A 1-2 PUNCH ONLY

                          Originally posted by neisha26
                          the reason for the CAPS is to get my point across. okay.
                          If you lay on the caps for the whole post, the only POINT that you make is that you are shouting at everyone. That, plus the fact that it also makes it harder to read generally results in few people even bothing to read a shouted post.

                          So, if you think that shouting HELPS make your point, you are sadly mistaken. The result is the exact opposite.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Boss Hog-Terrell Davis

                            Originally posted by King gator
                            Boss Hog, are you planning to come back to the Broncos? We miss you running the field. We need a 1-2 punch with CP. You are a gifted running back. The Broncos need you back. CP is doing very good for the Broncos. But you would be a very good and welcome addition to the offense. We have the number 1 defense already. We need the boss hog back to help out, because people are taking advantage of us being hurt. Jarious Jackson is going to be the upcoming quarterback til jake is ready. He will be the number one back up. Take care of yourself and hope to see you soon. You are a hall of famer. Shannon Sharpe is the lead horse on offense. Al Wilson and Trevor Pryce are the lead horses on defense. Take care of yourself, and hope to see you back soon. Love Gator-bud and lizzy.
                            OMG!!! Give it a rest! TD was washed up nearly 5 years ago. Time to move on like realistic fans did years ago.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              To me Terrell is and stays the best RB I've ever seen on the field, but we have to be realistic, will he ever be fit enough to get back to his old level off gameplay, if so, he has to come back, if not he should stay off and help train the upcoming backs.

                              He is the man with the greatest hart in the game called football, guys.

                              RESPECT

                              Davy
                              BRONCOS LEAD THE WAY

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X