Denver's 2004 1st Round Choice....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Denver's 2004 1st Round Choice....

I think I'm going to retract my hope for Kellen Winslow Jr. from University of Miami and go with someone else...

I think the Denver Broncos should draft Sean Taylor, FS, Miami Hurricanes.

The guy is 6'3/225 and can hit.....he's also a playmaker. I think he would perfectly compliment Kenoy Kennedy!

http://scout.theinsiders.com/a.z?s=1...003&nid=732705

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
    2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

see, i told you a TE wouldnt be needed next year, putzier has some skills. and carswell can still block
    dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

I like your first choice better. His personality fits in well with the Broncos!

Comment

Re: Denver's 2004 1st Round Choice....

Originally posted by AsianOrange
        I think I'm going to retract my hope for Kellen Winslow Jr. from University of Miami and go with someone else...

I think the Denver Broncos should draft Sean Taylor, FS, Miami Hurricanes.

The guy is 6'3/225 and can hit.....he's also a playmaker. I think he would perfectly compliment Kenoy Kennedy!

http://scout.theinsiders.com/a.z?s=1...003&nid=732705
        WORD UP!!!! Someone agree's with me!!!! Taylor is a premier player at his position!!! He is a former running back, that has a knack for LAYING FOO'S OUT AND PICKING OFF PASSES. He is a LEGITIMITE threat to return INT's for TD's everytime he gets his hands on the ball.
        Originally posted by boltzpride619
        What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

Originally posted by RunByDesign
        True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

What separates them (Raiders) from us (Chargers)

Answer: Championships.

Comment

Originally posted by Return of Lava
          see, i told you a TE wouldnt be needed next year, putzier has some skills. and carswell can still block
          Well..I think somebody will pick up Winslow well before we get to it...his value has declined since he had a mediocre season.....Putzier has shown me nothing....

But I do believe that a new FS like taylor will continue the tradition of Ed Reed, Ray Lewis, Warren Sapp, The Rock....

I'm just kidding about The Rock...

Comment

It would be like Atwater and Smith all over again...with more interceptions and returns for td's....
            What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

Comment

Originally posted by Nixhex78
              I like your first choice better. His personality fits in well with the Broncos!
              Who knows? Attitude is good for football...check out Kennison when he was talking all that trashed....wasn't talkin too much after that beating the Broncos gave them 4 weeks ago.

Comment

Originally posted by AsianOrange
                Well..I think somebody will pick up Winslow well before we get to it...his value has declined since he had a mediocre season.....Putzier has shown me nothing....

But I do believe that a new FS like taylor will continue the tradition of Ed Reed, Ray Lewis, Warren Sapp, The Rock....

I'm just kidding about The Rock...
                you didnt see putzier play? we dont need to draft a hothead rookie TE and automaticaly put him in front of a guy, trained by sharpe, who is big, has speed and good hands. Putzier showed what he had in a limited amount of time.

and i will give sam brandon another year to improve before i replace him to since he intecepted bret farve. drafting a FS is a good idea though, along with a WR to develop, charlie adams dropped two passes yesterday
                dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

you didnt see putzier play? we dont need to draft a hothead rookie TE and automaticaly put him in front of a guy, trained by sharpe, who is big, has speed and good hands. Putzier showed what he had in a limited amount of time.
                  do we really want someone who has the word 'putz' in their name?

hahahaha

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
                  You should check these guys out

Comment

Putzier reminds me of all people...Jay Novecek of the Dallas Cowboys....remember him?

Comment

Originally posted by Jared
                      do we really want someone who has the word 'putz' in theri name?

hahahaha
                      HAHAHA I was thinking that not too long ago!

Comment

BTT

Sean Taylor, baby!!! BIG TIME HITTA.

Comment

Originally posted by Jared
                          do we really want someone who has the word 'putz' in their name?

hahahaha
                          i know one thing, he was a LOT bigger than i thought he was. i like him and carswell though to replace sharpe

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

We still have hape also.

Comment

i know one thing, he was a LOT bigger than i thought he was. i like him and carswell though to replace sharpe
                              What I like about Sharpe is his build...he's cut and acts like a WR! So i thought if Winslow put some weight in....he's already flashy and has good hands....get him!

Comment

Working...
                              X