Quentin Griffin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quentin Griffin

You know I have to say something. He did good huh. I always Knew he had the ability for the NFL waiting to be opened. Now all the QG bashers should give him his props. Its funny (but good) how everyones changing there tune about him now. Good job Griffin.
    Last edited by OklahomaSooners; 12-22-2003, 08:28 AM.

Re: (Quentin Griffin)

Originally posted by OklahomaSooners
    You know I have to say something. He did good huh. I always Knew he had the ability for the NFL waiting to be opened. Now all the QG bashers should give him his props. Its funny (but good) how everyones changing there tune about him now. Good job Griffin.
    That, plus the fact that Jake Plummer is starting to like that guy whats his name, I know people bashed me earlier for saying that, but now, even the sports commentators notice it, maybe now people will listen to what i have to say. I want props too.
    dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

I can hear Phil Simms and Greg Gumbel go like this:

Greg: The Denver Broncos can find ways to make a running back a household name.

Phil: Yes, they find ways to find a gem in each year's draft. I was talking to Lava yesterday before their morning walkthru and he had a lot of positive things to say about the Broncos....

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
      2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

Originally posted by AsianOrange
        I can hear Phil Simms and Greg Gumbel go like this:

Greg: The Denver Broncos can find ways to make a running back a household name.

Phil: Yes, they find ways to find a gem in each year's draft. I was talking to Lava yesterday before their morning walkthru and he had a lot of positive things to say about the Broncos....
        LOL
        dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

why did you post 2 different threads w/ the same title? Ok, there are parentheses on this one, but still. It's overkill...we don't need 2 threads like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Return of Lava
            LOL
            You know you're a bad commentator when you always bring up the fact you talked to he/she the previous day. So what are these clowns doing on their Saturdays? Spying?

Comment

Well

The other is so you can take a big heaping of crow. lol

Comment

One good game does not a player make.........BUT it was a good game, props to Griff for THIS game, he still has a lot to prove in my book (but no one reads my book so who cares...... )

Comment

Originally posted by orangenblue420
                  One good game does not a player make.........BUT it was a good game, props to Griff for THIS game, he still has a lot to prove in my book (but no one reads my book so who cares...... )
                  instead of saying he isnt a good player until he proes it with more games, how about we say he is a good player until he shows he isnt. Most of it is the o-line anyway. Although Griffn WAS breaking ankles yesterday.

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

Originally posted by orangenblue420
                    instead of saying he isnt a good player until he proves it with more games, how about we say he is a good player until he shows he isnt. Most of it is the o-line anyway. Although Griffn WAS breaking ankles yesterday.

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

Exactly

I agree totally.

Comment

I think this running tandem will make alot of noise in the playoffs.
                        Take care of business Broncos.

Comment

Originally posted by K'Noy_Kills
                          I think this running tandem will make alot of noise in the playoffs.
                          Shanahan may have just unveiled a deadly new offensive weapon last night ...

Comment

Re: Re: (Quentin Griffin)

Originally posted by Return of Lava
                            That, plus the fact that Jake Plummer is starting to like that guy whats his name, I know people bashed me earlier for saying that, but now, even the sports commentators notice it, maybe now people will listen to what i have to say. I want props too.
                            yeah Sort of, we were noting without Q though, he made some huge runs like that 3rd and long, and made some key blocks for plummer, just the little things overlooked...
                            fight u dwn the fied..cu must win.. fight fight fr Victoy..cu knows no defet! so roll up the mighty score, Never Give in!!...shouler to shulder we will FIGHT..FIGHT ... FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!

Comment

Originally posted by broncos_chick
                              Shanahan may have just unveiled a deadly new offensive weapon last night ...
                              Now they have to key on Q on screen passes and might leave a WR open?!

Comment

Working...
                              X