Wildcard..Game of the Week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wildcard..Game of the Week

Which game do you think is game of the week. I mean, most exciting, biggest impact on the post season kinda game.
    Titans @ Ravens
    19.35%
    Cowboys @ Panthers
    0.00%
    Seahawks @ Packers
    0.00%
    Broncos @ Colts
    80.65%

The poll is expired.

Broncos vs. World
    dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

I voted Titans @ Ravens only because I think at Baltimore it becomes quite an even matchup.

However, I think Den @ Ind may be the most entertaining for me.......

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
      You should check these guys out

Comment

Originally posted by Return of Lava
        Broncos vs. World
        Amen!!!
        Sprite? Good. You mind if I have some of your tasty beverage to wash this down with?

Comment

I almost picked Titan @ Ravens just because the way McNair plays hurt all the time would be a real test against Ravens defense. It's fun watching him play. But had to go with Broncos/Colts just because of what happened 2 weeks back. Colts are either gonna come out vicious or intimidated....hopefully the latter.

Comment

Anytime Denver is playing, it's the game of the week.
            Fending off Chefs left and right since 1980.

Comment

Has to be the Broncos vs. Colts.

You have the revenge factor where the Colts were publicly embarrassed and want revenge on the Broncos.

You have the Manning factor where he has never won a playoff game.

You have the Shanahan factor and his record in the playoffs.

Last of all you have the History factor. Broncos have made it to the Superbowl being a wildcard before. What says that cannot do it again.
              Go Broncos!!! - Hosea 10:12

Comment

Most of the people in these boards are going to say the bronco game but the Titans Vs Ravens game is the one to watch. I like our chances against the Titans better than with the Ravens. The Ravens are the only ones everybody has to worry about in the playoffs.

Comment

Originally posted by broncos4ever
                  Has to be the Broncos vs. Colts.

You have the revenge factor where the Colts were publicly embarrassed and want revenge on the Broncos.

You have the Manning factor where he has never won a playoff game.

You have the Shanahan factor and his record in the playoffs.

Last of all you have the History factor. Broncos have made it to the Superbowl being a wildcard before. What says that cannot do it again.
                  Definetely is because they play the late last game on Sunday!

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
                  2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

Let me add that one of the ESPN radio guys made a good point. If the 4 teams hosting the "Wildcard" games are division winners why do the NFL still call the games "Wildcard games"?

Comment

Kind of a loaded question on the Bronco board, don't you think?

Comment

Originally posted by sportsgeist
                        Let me add that one of the ESPN radio guys made a good point. If the 4 teams hosting the "Wildcard" games are division winners why do the NFL still call the games "Wildcard games"?
                        Yeah, but even in the old format there was one division winner who played in the wildcard round. I guess they kept the name for simplicity's sake. There are still wildcard teams that will be playing. I'm fine with the name.
                        sigpic

"Today's the tomorrow that you should've feared yesterday."

Comment

All I know is the NFC games will be a drag to watch. I don't plan on watching none of the sorry NFC games.

Comment

I think the best one will be the Broncos/Colts. Ravens/Titans will be a pretty close game that I see Ravens winning. Packers/Seahawks wont be a very good game and Cowboys/Panthers will be a close game but low scoring maybe 16-13 or something like that.

Comment

Working...
                            X