Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to the Official Message Board of the Denver Broncos!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Omaha

    Im new.omaha omaha.go broncos

    Comment


    • I'm Brian, from Olympia Wa. Been a Bronco fan since i was 5, much to my dad's dismay. He held Seahawk season tickets for years and of course I'd always go and root for the broncos at the kingdome. Watching Denver get destroyed by the Seahawks in the Super Bowl was one of the worst days of my existence. Everyone made it a point to talk smack about how great Seattle was but probably didn't even know who the coach was two weeks before the Super Bowl. North West fans are the biggest bandwagon bandits EVER. Anyway hello everyone, here's to some good conversation.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by three60lilb View Post
        I'm Brian, from Olympia Wa. Been a Bronco fan since i was 5, much to my dad's dismay. He held Seahawk season tickets for years and of course I'd always go and root for the broncos at the kingdome. Watching Denver get destroyed by the Seahawks in the Super Bowl was one of the worst days of my existence. Everyone made it a point to talk smack about how great Seattle was but probably didn't even know who the coach was two weeks before the Super Bowl. North West fans are the biggest bandwagon bandits EVER. Anyway hello everyone, here's to some good conversation.
        Welcome to the right side.

        I lived in Olympia from 2002-2007. Beautiful place but couldn't take the rain.

        At that time people were so-so about the Seahawks until they went to the SB against PIT. I still feel that SEA was robbed in that game and SEA should have won.
        Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

        Comment


        • OMAHA and three60lilb - welcome to BCMB!

          Best fan base and message board on the net - fact!

          Comment


          • Hello

            HEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLOOOOOOOOOO BRONCO COUNTRY coming from east coast......I'm ready for some foooooooootbaaaaaaaallllllllll!!!!!!

            Comment


            • Figured I would finally respond to this thread...Grew up in Southern California and been a Bronco fan since my young days when Elway was tearing it up on the field. I currently reside in Lakewood, Colorado. I have been living in Colorado for 7 years now and am never moving away. Excited for the 2016 / 2017 season and to get to know everyone on the message boards!

              Comment


              • Hello fellow Broncos Country folk. I've been a fan since 1984 and when I moved to Colorado in 1994, being local to the Broncos gave me and pretty awesome feeling. No matter how good or bad the Broncos do, I love those guys and the organization. I'm proud to be a fan, and after 40 years of living, I plan on 40 more years of amazing experiences and good times. Cheers and Go Broncos! #broncoscountry

                Comment


                • Originally posted by iC3hUNt3R View Post
                  Hello fellow Broncos Country folk. I've been a fan since 1984 and when I moved to Colorado in 1994, being local to the Broncos gave me and pretty awesome feeling. No matter how good or bad the Broncos do, I love those guys and the organization. I'm proud to be a fan, and after 40 years of living, I plan on 40 more years of amazing experiences and good times. Cheers and Go Broncos! #broncoscountry
                  Welcome to Broncos Country. Glad you are here!
                  My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

                  Comment


                  • Hola! Long time no!
                    Tried to see who's still around after all these years, but the member list is shut off? Huh?
                    "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
                    tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
                    men."

                    -- Samuel Adams

                    sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

                    Comment


                    • Hello All!
                      my wife & I are from Calgary alberta. she has been a broncos fan since before Elway
                      me. since I met her. lol. we are big stampeders fans as well.
                      we have tickets bought & flights etc booked for the chargers game on oct 13.
                      hope there will be some broncos fans there!

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Calgary Cdn.Fan View Post
                        Hello All!
                        my wife & I are from Calgary alberta. she has been a broncos fan since before Elway
                        me. since I met her. lol. we are big stampeders fans as well.
                        we have tickets bought & flights etc booked for the chargers game on oct 13.
                        hope there will be some broncos fans there!
                        Your wife has been a good influence on you

                        Welcome!

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by rcsodak View Post
                          Hola! Long time no!
                          Tried to see who's still around after all these years, but the member list is shut off? Huh?
                          Long time no see.
                          How's things?

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Calgary Cdn.Fan View Post
                            Hello All!
                            my wife & I are from Calgary alberta. she has been a broncos fan since before Elway
                            me. since I met her. lol. we are big stampeders fans as well.
                            we have tickets bought & flights etc booked for the chargers game on oct 13.
                            hope there will be some broncos fans there!
                            Welcome!

                            Should be a good game. Hopefully, you'll share some pictures and your experiences with us.
                            Administrator

                            Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month

                            Lupus Awareness Month

                            "a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Calgary Cdn.Fan View Post
                              Hello All!
                              my wife & I are from Calgary alberta. she has been a broncos fan since before Elway
                              me. since I met her. lol. we are big stampeders fans as well.
                              we have tickets bought & flights etc booked for the chargers game on oct 13.
                              hope there will be some broncos fans there!
                              Welcome fellow Canadian. if you haven't been to Denver before you will love it... and I bet the whole time you are there you will be thinking how similar it is to Calgary.
                              sigpic

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
                                Welcome fellow Canadian. if you haven't been to Denver before you will love it... and I bet the whole time you are there you will be thinking how similar it is to Calgary.
                                Calgary & Denver are sister cities I believe.
                                we are going to san diego as I have never been to California before
                                hoping to make it to Denver sometime
                                would love to see them play at home

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X