Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to the Official Message Board of the Denver Broncos!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Calgary Cdn.Fan View Post
    Calgary & Denver are sister cities I believe.
    we are going to san diego as I have never been to California before
    hoping to make it to Denver sometime
    would love to see them play at home
    Welcome to the boards, we're glad to have you.

    Speaking of San Diego, enjoy your stay. I can't say much for the stadium but downtown is great - though I hear Seaport Village is in the works for redevelopment... I'm not happy about that, though, in fairness, parking around there is awful.

    Hope you have a great time and enjoy the sunshine.

    Comment


    • This new layout in white hurts my eyes.
      sigpic

      Comment


      • .



        Originally posted by rcsodak View Post
        Hola! Long time no!
        Tried to see who's still around after all these years, but the member list is shut off? Huh?
        Hey RC !!
        Go to "Feed Back".
        At the top of the Page is a Sub-Forum:

        "Broncos Country Members List
        A list of members by their usergroup, sorted by contributor status"

        The old member list was causing problems for the site.
        Now, each month on the 7th, Peanut updates the member list.
        Peanut works for hours each month manually inputting data to form a new list.

        Good to see you RC, hope that you will visit more often !!!

        May God Bless all men and women of our Armed Forces, past and present
        The Only Thing Necessary For The Triumph Of Evil Is For Good Men To Do Nothing
        http://www.navyjack.info/history.html
        My Adopted Bronco is #95 Derek Wolfe

        Comment


        • Originally posted by rcsodak View Post
          Hola! Long time no!
          Tried to see who's still around after all these years, but the member list is shut off? Huh?
          RC Sodak!

          Miss ya, bro.

          AZ Snake .. we oughta all 3 get together.....
          - Go Broncos 2017 and Beyond! -

          Super Bowl 50 CHAMPIONS!

          Comment


          • Originally posted by PAINTERDAVE View Post
            RC Sodak!

            Miss ya, bro.

            AZ Snake .. we oughta all 3 get together.....
            If I didn't live a few thousand miles too far away I'd gatecrash that gathering, unless of course one of you fears sharks

            Comment


            • Okay quick intro while we all wait for kickoff in San Diego...

              Broncos fan in the UK. My dad used to play the game over here (amateur level but competitive) however sadly he has always been a Raiders fan. As a youngster I got into the game and soon got bored of watching them every week so watched the game as a neutral for a season... by the time Jacksonville had upset the Broncos in the playoffs my allegiance was sealed.

              I loved so much about that team on both sides of the ball not least defensive menaces like Steve Atwater and Bill Romanowski, with the obvious candidates on the other side of the ball dazzling me aswell. Even Jason Elam was arguably the league's best kicker.

              I've been trying to get my partner into the game the past few years and she rewarded me with a ticket to see the Broncos at the Meadowlands against the Jets in 2014 - one hell of a birthday present and a big improvement to my only other live game when we lost to the Niners at Wembley in 2010.

              So much for the quick intro... sorry about that.

              Comment


              • Go Broncos!!!

                Comment


                • Hey I have been a fan since the 70s can't wait to go to the Houston game all is good in Fargo have a great day

                  Comment


                  • Hey.
                    Welcome aboard Orange Empire...
                    and Tubby from Fargo.
                    -
                    - Go Broncos 2017 and Beyond! -

                    Super Bowl 50 CHAMPIONS!

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Orange Empire View Post
                      Okay quick intro while we all wait for kickoff in San Diego...

                      Broncos fan in the UK. My dad used to play the game over here (amateur level but competitive) however sadly he has always been a Raiders fan. As a youngster I got into the game and soon got bored of watching them every week so watched the game as a neutral for a season... by the time Jacksonville had upset the Broncos in the playoffs my allegiance was sealed.

                      I loved so much about that team on both sides of the ball not least defensive menaces like Steve Atwater and Bill Romanowski, with the obvious candidates on the other side of the ball dazzling me aswell. Even Jason Elam was arguably the league's best kicker.

                      I've been trying to get my partner into the game the past few years and she rewarded me with a ticket to see the Broncos at the Meadowlands against the Jets in 2014 - one hell of a birthday present and a big improvement to my only other live game when we lost to the Niners at Wembley in 2010.

                      So much for the quick intro... sorry about that.
                      Nice to see another from the British Isles.
                      Sounds like you have had several decades headstart on me as a fan.
                      I only got into the game as a consequence of my son purchasing a Madden game in 2004 as a 14 year old and needing the help of his Mum to understand the rules.
                      He became a Fins fan, with flirtations with the Raiders but saw the light finally in his 20s and roots for the orange and blue.
                      Props to you for turning away from your Dad's "dark influence"
                      Who did he play for btw?
                      And how awesome you got to go to a game in Meadowlands.

                      Comment


                      • I'm a Broncos fan stranded in San Diego (actually not too difficult lately!). Been fan since kid living in Colorado Springs in the 1980's.
                        Just wondering if anybody looking at the just waived Christine Michael in Seattle? Are they crazy?! They have as much line difficulty as our Broncos yet he was a producer running and catching. The guy was killing it! Possibility of picking him up since we are in desperate need?

                        Comment


                        • Hello and welcome.
                          Yeah that was a weird move by Seattle.

                          Comment


                          • Just wanted to check in and say hello everyone!

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Jaws View Post
                              Hello and welcome.
                              Yeah that was a weird move by Seattle.
                              They must have somebody else lined up to replace him.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Jaws View Post
                                Long time no see.
                                How's things?
                                Things are still ....things. :thumb:

                                Fighting the ear infection THING.
                                Will be lurking around, though. Glad to see you're still here.
                                "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
                                tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
                                men."

                                -- Samuel Adams

                                sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X