Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to the Official Message Board of the Denver Broncos!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Broncos fans, I'm a Jaguars fan, and currently live in Jacksonville.

I have been to Denver one time, but I charish the city, because it is where I fell in love my girlfriend.

I'll never bash the Broncos or troll, I'm just on here, because I also like the Broncos and the Denver area.

Anyway, thanks for having me aboard!

Comment

• Originally posted by JaguarsFan11 View Post
      Hey Broncos fans, I'm a Jaguars fan, and currently live in Jacksonville.

I have been to Denver one time, but I charish the city, because it is where I fell in love my girlfriend.

I'll never bash the Broncos or troll, I'm just on here, because I also like the Broncos and the Denver area.

Anyway, thanks for having me aboard!
      Welcome!

We like having other fans here just be a friendly and respectful.
      sigpic

Comment

• noblefan

Very excited to get connected with my fellow broncomaniacs! I am new to broncos country country but I have been a loyal bronco fan since the 70's.

I believe this year they will return to the top and crush the chargers and the rest of the AFC west. ........... GO Bronco's!!!!!

Comment

• Tebow-based N00bie...please be gentle!

Howdy! Decided to swing by and officially stick my toes in the water as a new Broncos fan. Yes, I am a fan due to your drafting of Tim Tebow (absolutely awesome that the colors remain Orange and Blue...saves on my clothing budget! LOL) but I am a football fan almost from birth. OK, so I also admit I have been a Dolphins fan from birth...life would have been a little easier if the Bronco's were NFC...LOL. But hey, it helps that the Fish and Broncos don't play each other, and I am enough of a fan to spread the wealth around.

I am friends with a Broncos fan who was, to say the least, NOT happy about the drafting of Tebow...so I am hoping the team and coaches can prove him wrong and show that they did make the right choice with the 25th pick this year!

I look forward to learning the ropes, traditions, and just about the team and it's players and fans in general.

Thanks to all the tried and true Broncos fans who are dealing with the influx of Gator fans who are following their QB to his new home in Denver!

Comment

• hey guys....im new to Bronco Country and ive been a Broncos fan since last year. Yeah I used to be a pats fan but in the space of 3 days my favourite players either retired or went to other teams. so i decided to follow one of them (and what seems like half the team) to Denver.
            Other info...... My Name is Nicki, im 20 something and live in Australia. Ive been watching NFL for the last 6 or so years. and im still learning the rules etc. but im getting there.

havent been over to see a game live yet but im hoping to in 2011.

anything else you wanna know just ask.
            http://ericdeckernet.com/ || http://loniepaxtonsource.com/

Comment

• Hey guys, I'm Tommy from Liverpool, England. As you can tell from my display name I'm a massive fan of Everton Football Club (who some of you may know for Landon Donovan and Tim Howard), but I'm also a huge Broncos fan. Some of my friends also watch the NFL, but most of them are glory hunters and follow the Patriots and the Colts etc. I've been pretty disappointed over the past few seasons but I know for certain that I love the Broncos as much as Everton, last season 7-6 down when Brandon Stokley caught the tip against Cincinnati I remember jumping around my living room screaming like Everton had just won the Premiership, anyway guys I'm happy to be on board and look forward to talking with you all soon
              Come On You Blues! GO BRONCOS!

Comment

• newbie on this thread, broncos fan for life

Okay, so I am officially new to this thread, but I am not new to the Denver Broncos baby! I am 24 years old, and I have been a huge fan since I was 7 years old. I live in Southern CA so many people ask me why the heck are you a Broncos fan?! Are you from Denver? No, I am not from Denver and my story of how I became a fan is quite silly...

My mom loves football, and she told me when I was a young girl you will never like football if you don't have a team. So, she printed out the entire NFL roster with each team's name, logo and colors. I scrolled down the list and picked the Broncos because I liked the logo and the colors... and I have been a HUGE fan since. It's silly I know, but I have been a loyal and avid fan for 17 years now.

Since I live in so cal I have to put up with all my friends who are big Chargers fans. My closest friends are all Chargers fans and football season becomes quite the battle between us friends. I am a huge Bronco fan and a huge Charger hater!! Broncos better put in work this season... CANT WAIT!

Comment

• Originally posted by aka_lemony View Post
                  Okay, so I am officially new to this thread, but I am not new to the Denver Broncos baby! I am 24 years old, and I have been a huge fan since I was 7 years old. I live in Southern CA so many people ask me why the heck are you a Broncos fan?! Are you from Denver? No, I am not from Denver and my story of how I became a fan is quite silly...

My mom loves football, and she told me when I was a young girl you will never like football if you don't have a team. So, she printed out the entire NFL roster with each team's name, logo and colors. I scrolled down the list and picked the Broncos because I liked the logo and the colors... and I have been a HUGE fan since. It's silly I know, but I have been a loyal and avid fan for 17 years now.

Since I live in so cal I have to put up with all my friends who are big Chargers fans. My closest friends are all Chargers fans and football season becomes quite the battle between us friends. I am a huge Bronco fan and a huge Charger hater!! Broncos better put in work this season... CANT WAIT!
                  Welcome to the boards!
                  sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

• Thanks for the welcome! I'm excited to join and excited for the upcoming season!

Comment

• Hello all,

I posted here a few years ago as ClaptonFloyd, but I doubt anyone will really remember me. I rejoined about a month ago...finally getting around to posting now.
                      Anyway, I've been a Broncos fan since I was old enough to understand football, which happened to during the 1997 Super Bowl, and I've never looked back. Here's to hoping that McDaniels can bring the team back to greatness soon and I look forward to posting again. :salute!:
                      "In the red zone, in the red zone...Let's get 7, let's get 7."

Broncos, Rockies, Nuggets, Avalanche

Comment

• Tim Tebow Fan Man

I am new since the draft. I am a Tebow supporter. I also love the Orange and Blue colors of Denver.

Comment

• Welcome Newbies,it good to have you on board.:salute!:

Comment

• Originally posted by Scout200
                            Hi everyone! It's nice to be here!
                            Welcome aboard the PAIN TRAIN! WOOOT WOOT!
                            sigpic
                            2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

• New Broncos Fan

Always liked the Broncos, grew up in Oakland Bay area so mostly was Raiders/Forty Niners fan. Spent last 25 years in Cleveland, OH so was Browns fan...remember The Drive!
                              Now live in SC and have a good friend trying to make the Broncos roster so we are totally pulling for him and the team.

Would like to know is there is a specific OL thread?

Dustyd

Comment

• Hello. I am new.
                                LTD

Comment

Working...
                                X