Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to the Official Message Board of the Denver Broncos!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by cna092 View Post
    Hey Broncos fans! I am first a Titans fan but my team is in such disarray that I had to step away for a little while. Funny thing is I never liked Tim Tebow when he played for the Gators but I watched his documentary last week and gained a new respect for the guy. I have always had a soft spot for the Broncos and hope to see you guys do great things next year.
    Hard not to like him as a person!

Welcome to the Orange and Blue!
    Been in love with the Broncos since 1960!
    sigpic
    I was 9 years old .... I hear the thunder again!

Tebow Army number 69
    Adoptees: thatkidhunt, Peanut, CanDB, Gatorgirl (so far)

Democracy.. Is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ... Is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote. -- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

• Lets go Broncos!

Hi all, I've been a Broncos fan for 3 years now. I got into American Football about 3 years ago. Denver were the first team I saw play and after witnessing the Champ in action; I had to come back for more!

It's been a tough season this year, but I know Orange and Blue will be back were we belong; The Super Bowl! I've read over the forums in the last couple of days and figured it was time I was able to actually talk with other Broncos fans (Kinda difficult being English, most people hate American Football or are Patriots fans )

I'm a big fan of Champ Bailey(Who isn't? ), Brain Dawkins, Knowshon Moreno, D.J. Williams and Matt Prater. I also feel a lot of the people on these boards don't seem to give Kyle Orton enough credit. I admit he became very mediocre as the season came to a close but he still had a great season.

Thanks for taking the time to read my fellow Broncos!

Comment

• Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
        Hi! Welcome aboard!!! :wave:
        Thank you very much
        sigpic
        I Adopt #77 well damn!
        Milla Da QB Killa' #77
        Fox Rocks #77

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncosFanAddict23 View Post
          Idk if we can let ya on theres already alot of maniac's......what do you bring to the table?

Welcome to the BOARDS!
          Blind love with a un-blinded view Thank you.
          sigpic
          I Adopt #77 well damn!
          Milla Da QB Killa' #77
          Fox Rocks #77

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69 View Post
            Welcome aboard. Didn't take you long to get on probation.

Behave yourself! :thumb:
            I definitely wasn't trying to Offend anyone, just acknowledging there is a big difference the way people are treated north to south, I will watch what I say from now on, Thank You
            sigpic
            I Adopt #77 well damn!
            Milla Da QB Killa' #77
            Fox Rocks #77

Comment

• Never said hi!

I'm Touch_30_Down.
              I'm 17. I'm a high school senior who is hoping to major in Political Science in college and go on to law school after.
              I became a Broncos fan when I was 4. It was the first time I remember watching football and I remember seeing the Broncos beat the Packers in the Super Bowl, so I joined the bandwagon. As I grew up I learned more about the Broncos, rooted for them whenever I saw them, and became the huge fan I am today. Terrell Davis is my favorite sports player of all time, I remember when I was young the player with the jersey that had #30 dominating, and after learning about how he overcame a migraine to perform so well in the Super Bow...
              I'm not just a football fan though, I follow basketball, and am something of a baseball nut. Growing up in Jersey, I became a Yankees fan (supposedly on Thanksgiving they asked us in Pre-School what we were thankful for, and I replied Yankees!). I'm also a Pistons fan, mostly because my dad was and I liked the stories of the "Bad Boys".
              Other than that...
              I listen to rock, rap, jazz, and some classical stuff. Some of my favorite artists include Eminem, Jimi Hendrix, Lupe, Metallica, Mumford and Sons, Incubus, Chip Tha Ripper, Frank Sinatra, Beethoven, and Nas.
              I don't watch that much TV (other than ESPN) anymore but I mostly watch Law and Order: SVU, Burn Notice, and NCIS when I watch TV.
              Reservoir Dogs, The Prestige, The Departed, Pulp Fiction, and The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly are some of my favorite movies.
              I enjoyed playing Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, have a borderline obsession with Dynasty Warriors, and have played my fair share of Pokemon (don't hate).

I think that covers pretty much everything (I wear a lot of flannel?).

Comment

• Welcome, Touch_30_Down!

Thanks for sharing with us.

Nothing wrong with Pokemon.

My only problem...Yankees?

Red Sox fan here (hubby's from MA).

Good taste in football, though.
                Administrator

Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month

Lupus Awareness Month

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

• Welcome man! I too enjoy Pokemon as a guilty pleasure every now and then. Played the card game for ages because I had plenty of friends there. Make some friends here and chill!!
                  sigpic

"Maybe if he had an iron suit or a magic hammer...."

Comment

• Pokemon ftw. Dang, I still play and I'm 19. Haters gonna hate though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Touch_30_Down View Post
                      I'm Touch_30_Down.
                      I'm 17. I'm a high school senior who is hoping to major in Political Science in college and go on to law school after.
                      I became a Broncos fan when I was 4. It was the first time I remember watching football and I remember seeing the Broncos beat the Packers in the Super Bowl, so I joined the bandwagon. As I grew up I learned more about the Broncos, rooted for them whenever I saw them, and became the huge fan I am today. Terrell Davis is my favorite sports player of all time, I remember when I was young the player with the jersey that had #30 dominating, and after learning about how he overcame a migraine to perform so well in the Super Bow...
                      I'm not just a football fan though, I follow basketball, and am something of a baseball nut. Growing up in Jersey, I became a Yankees fan (supposedly on Thanksgiving they asked us in Pre-School what we were thankful for, and I replied Yankees!). I'm also a Pistons fan, mostly because my dad was and I liked the stories of the "Bad Boys".
                      Other than that...
                      I listen to rock, rap, jazz, and some classical stuff. Some of my favorite artists include Eminem, Jimi Hendrix, Lupe, Metallica, Mumford and Sons, Incubus, Chip Tha Ripper, Frank Sinatra, Beethoven, and Nas.
                      I don't watch that much TV (other than ESPN) anymore but I mostly watch Law and Order: SVU, Burn Notice, and NCIS when I watch TV.
                      Reservoir Dogs, The Prestige, The Departed, Pulp Fiction, and The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly are some of my favorite movies.
                      I enjoyed playing Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, have a borderline obsession with Dynasty Warriors, and have played my fair share of Pokemon (don't hate).

I think that covers pretty much everything (I wear a lot of flannel?).
                      Enjoy your time here. If you look in the other sports section there is a Yankees thread, as well as Red Sox one. Please use the MLB smack thread if you want to talk trash.
                      Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
                      sigpic

Comment

• I'm turning 22 in 2 days and I just bought my pokemon white version. No one is going to stop me from playing that classic rpg. Gotta catch them all.

I still wish that both Ash and Pikachu fall off out a cliff somewhere. Most shows would chance their main characters by now. Enjoy your time here Touchdown.

Comment

• I think I'm too old for Pokemon, but welcome none the less!
                          nashville seo || Corporate Gift Basket |

Comment

Hey I just joined and wanted everyone to know that I am a huge Broncos fan!
                            I try to make it to every home game without having season tickets.

Comment

• New poster here from Iowa

Hey guys new poster here been a lurker for a while now huge bronco fan from Iowa, so a lot of bears packers and chief fans around this area. I try to be optimistic and look at the brighter side of things and try to avoid seeing everything in a negative light.

Born in 88 and became a fan of the broncos during the mid 90's and Ed McCaffrey is my favorite player of all time, reason I played WR in high school. Now I am just an accountant and served time in the Marines as a reservist and was in Iraq during the end of 07 and early 08.

Well here is to hoping the broncos have a great year ahead of them and we get back on top were we belong.:thumb:

Adopted Broncos:
                              (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                              (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                              (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                              Adopted posters:
                              Everyone

Comment

• Originally posted by #87Birdman View Post
                                Hey guys new poster here been a lurker for a while now huge bronco fan from Iowa, so a lot of bears packers and chief fans around this area. I try to be optimistic and look at the brighter side of things and try to avoid seeing everything in a negative light.

Born in 88 and became a fan of the broncos during the mid 90's and Ed McCaffrey is my favorite player of all time, reason I played WR in high school. Now I am just an accountant and served time in the Marines as a reservist and was in Iraq during the end of 07 and early 08.

Well here is to hoping the broncos have a great year ahead of them and we get back on top were we belong.:thumb:
                                Welcome to the big leagues :thumb: I was born in 88 too. So I guess that makes you awesome.

Anyway welcome and here's to being optimistic.
                                sigpic
                                2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

Working...
                                X