Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to the Official Message Board of the Denver Broncos!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome.

Those were great days with Ed, I still miss him.

Comment

• Where abouts in IA? We have a group in SW iowa that usually makes it out to a few games. One of the guys in the group has a bronco bus we tail gate at.

Comment

• fellow new member from iowa, nice to see im not the only one

Comment

• I'm from eastern iowaand thanks for all the welcomes :-)

Adopted Broncos:
          (2011-2013) Eric Decker
          (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
          (2019-Current) Drew Lock
          Adopted posters:
          Everyone

Comment

• Welcome #87Birdman!

Thx,
            Joe
            To live is to suffer, to survive is to find meaning in the suffering.

sigpic

Comment

• Welcome fellow Iowan! Lots of close games next year, Minnesota, Green Bay, and obviously Kansas City. Enjoy your stay here.

PS lets draft Christian Ballard.
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by IA_Broncosfan53 View Post
                Welcome fellow Iowan! Lots of close games next year, Minnesota, Green Bay, and obviously Kansas City. Enjoy your stay here.

PS lets draft Christian Ballard.
                Why would I want to draft Ballard I like a little Dareus and Paea. O I'm also an Iowa State fan sorry I know we scared Nebraska away to the friendly Big 10. lol J/K. All I know is the former big 12 just got really nasty looking for Iowa state since we have to play all the south teams every year now

Adopted Broncos:
                (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                Adopted posters:
                Everyone

Comment

• New from PA

What's up fellow die-hards? I've been viewing these boards since last year and I am really excited to start posting on here! I was amazed at how many great, insightful, helpful, and amazing threads/posts there are on this forum.

I know I like to hear the stores of how people from different states became a Broncos fan, so I'll just include mine for those who care. I come from a die-hard Eagles family, but ever since I started watching football (Late 90's, was born in '92) I always hated them. My brother got sick and tired of all my McNabb hatred and bad remarks about the team, that he finally decided to tell me to pick a team that I would like. I've heard of how great Elway was and also saw somewhat of the great T.D. play before the interception play (Sorry to bring it up, haha) and officially became a fan of the Broncos in 2000. I know it's a strange story and I might not have great Broncos roots and great knowledge of this incredible franchise's past, but I have been bleeding orange-and-blue for a good 11 years now and will continue to do so the rest of my life!

Can't wait to bleed orange-&-blue with you guys this upcoming season !

GO BRONCOS!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Christian Ballard would be great value, especially now after his failed drug test... D'oh!

I kinda miss Reggie Hayward. Never liked him too much because he was from lames, but hey, he was one of the better pass rushers we had in the past decade.
                    sigpic

Comment

• :wave::wave:
                      "January 25, 1998: The night God answered our prayers

Comment

• Originally posted by IA_Broncosfan53 View Post
                        Christian Ballard would be great value, especially now after his failed drug test... D'oh!

I kinda miss Reggie Hayward. Never liked him too much because he was from lames, but hey, he was one of the better pass rushers we had in the past decade.
                        Maybe he might drop right out of the draft and we pick him up as an undrafted free agent because no one good ever comes out of Iowa <_<

No, but seriously I hope we double dip at DL with our first two picks, because if the DL gets pressure it will make everyone look better and hide some flaws we may have at other postions.

Adopted Broncos:
                        (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                        (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                        (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                        Adopted posters:
                        Everyone

Comment

• Ouch, you're in Steeler country.. lol that gotta hurt. Hang in there!

Cool of you to become a true Bronco, I'm sure you'll love posting here. Lots of friendly people and a great level of tolerance from the staff aswell.

Cya around Bronco!
                          Adopted Poster
                          AZ Snake Fan

Comment

• Hi there and welcome around to all new Bronco's!
                            Adopted Poster
                            AZ Snake Fan

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncosDivision View Post
                              Hi there and welcome around to all new Bronco's!
                              Where you been?
                              sigpic
                              2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

• Originally posted by JakeNbake View Post
                                Where you been?
                                Been hiding from this madness lol.. but it's almost time.. DAREUS ANYONE? Thank you!
                                Adopted Poster
                                AZ Snake Fan

Comment

Working...
                                X