Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to the Official Message Board of the Denver Broncos!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks all! Born in Philippines, came here via Geneve, Switzerland...

Comment

• I'm from Palatka. Grew up there. Parents still live there. Love the place.

Comment

• Due to your exotic screen name I had you pegged, MUG, as a native of Ceylon or Thailand. LOL on me. My Grandad had a cabin in Salt Springs, I spent a lot of summers there as a kid. When we were stationed in Mayport, used to boat down the St Johns to Palatka, meet friends from Central Florida at that Holiday Inn on the river. Small world. Welcome Jude

Comment

• Originally posted by Portia11 View Post
          Due to your exotic screen name I had you pegged, MUG, as a native of Ceylon or Thailand. LOL on me. My Grandad had a cabin in Salt Springs, I spent a lot of summers there as a kid. When we were stationed in Mayport, used to boat down the St Johns to Palatka, meet friends from Central Florida at that Holiday Inn on the river. Small world. Welcome Jude
          hehe, yeah, people were convinced I was a Muslim for awhile. I had some fun with that until they took it too seriously.

I've met up with some of the other members from the forum that live in Jax (Something to look forward to Jude). I'm just a middle-aged blond hair, blue eyed country boy.

The screen name is a character from a fantasy series I've been attempting to write for over a decade now with marginal headway.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mat'hir Uth Gan View Post
            hehe, yeah, people were convinced I was a Muslim for awhile. I had some fun with that until they took it too seriously.

I've met up with some of the other members from the forum that live in Jax (Something to look forward to Jude). I'm just a middle-aged blond hair, blue eyed country boy.

The screen name is a character from a fantasy series I've been attempting to write for over a decade now with marginal headway.
            It's bizarre (to me anyway) how we sometimes perceive people based on a name, or a voice or other types of things, and if anything, have to prove ourselves otherwise.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mat'hir Uth Gan View Post
              That's clearly not a Muslim name. Sounds more like something out of a Dragonlance novel.

Comment

• Wembley... Wasn't that the game where we cheated and STILL couldn't win?

Comment

• Originally posted by nyuk nyuk View Post
                  That's clearly not a Muslim name. Sounds more like something out of a Dragonlance novel.
                  Sweet, well at least the character name is headed in the right direction. Now, for a 1000 pages of suspenseful, adult-oriented content!

Comment

• New to the Message Boards

Hey guys just wanted to say hello. I just signed up and look forward to talking Bronco Ball with all of you. Also is there anyone here who happens to be from New Jersey?

Comment

• Not from NJ. But welcome to the boards anyway.
                      sigpic
                      2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

• Thank you very much. I would like to say I think you guys are the classiest fans in the NFL.

Comment

• Originally posted by Krush View Post
                          Hey guys just wanted to say hello. I just signed up and look forward to talking Bronco Ball with all of you. Also is there anyone here who happens to be from New Jersey?
                          Welcome to the boards. I'm from there but don't live there now.
                          Hate List for 2016-2017 Season: 1. Oakland, 2. New England, 3. Kansas City, 4. Pittsburgh and 5. Houston (yes, Houston....)

Comment

• Welcome aboard.
                            *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
                            *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
                            *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

• What about your avi lol?

Comment

• Originally posted by Krush View Post
                                What about your avi lol?
                                Some of us were sporting the blue ribbon in our avi for April being Child Abuse Prevention month. I removed mine on May 1st.

Welcome to the boards. We have a few running around here from NJ.

Currently it's mainly about the CBA and Orton vs Tebow so have fun with that.
                                :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X