Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to the Official Message Board of the Denver Broncos!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome snk! you noobster!

Comment

Hey! Wus' up?? Born and raised in Denver. I'm a huge Bronco fan. I look forward to an amazing season of Bronco football. Also. I look forward to posting in these forums!!

Comment

New face in SD

Hey bronco fans! I'm a new face on the message board. My bio is that I've been a lifelong broncos fan. I go to 1 game a year and this year I'm going to be in Dallas on Thanksgiving. I've got 2 kids and their name are Macaffery and Ashlie. I also made my wife wear orange at our wedding and made the groomsman wear bronco vests (which they really hated). So I'm saying a hello and looking forward to chating with some of you.

Comment

Originally posted by M_Shanahan
          Hey bronco fans! I'm a new face on the message board. My bio is that I've been a lifelong broncos fan. I go to 1 game a year and this year I'm going to be in Dallas on Thanksgiving. I've got 2 kids and their name are Macaffery and Ashlie. I also made my wife wear orange at our wedding and made the groomsman wear bronco vests (which they really hated). So I'm saying a hello and looking forward to chating with some of you.
          Welcome dude!

You are serious, 100% hardcore if you name your kid's after broncos.

Comment

Hey I'm new too, well at least new to these boards. I have been a broncos fan for a long time, watching us get blown out in superbowls with Johnny carrying the team. Looking forward to a good season, and bantering with all the folks here, I hope we win a playoff game this year!

Comment

My first post. I just want to see how it all looks. I've been a Broncos fan since birth, I guess. My old man is a raving Bronco lunatic, and my mother tells me about how I used to sit contently watching Broncos games in diapers. One of my first concrete memories is New Years day 1978, the day the Broncos beat the Raiders in the AFC Championship. I'm originally from Wyoming and my old man used to take me to games at Mile High in the early-mid 80s. I also lived in Denver for over a decade (I live in NYC now). Alright I guess that's it. Cheers!

Comment

I want to welcome the newest members! Hope you enjoy the board.

Comment

Hello fellow blue and orange bleeders!

I am loving having stumbled upon this site. I have been a Bronco fan for about 8-9 years now...thanks to a GREAT friend who has been a fan forever and 3 days!!

I am female and love football...Broncos have my heart!! I have yet to go to any games...hopefully this year I can make one! Have a nice Bronco tattoo on my back and want more! :-)

Thanks for an awesome site...hope to chat here often!

Comment

Hello Everyone.

I'm 23 years old and was born in a city close to Toronto in Canada.

I've been a Broncos fan since as far back as I can remember. It started with John Elway and has carried over ever since. He is my all-time favourite player and I cried the day he retired. (yup, I can admit it)

I never miss a game when they come to Buffalo and already have my tickets for the game there this season. I hate the Bills so much! We better win.

Anyways, I look forward to joining in on the fun on here and hopefully Shanny and the boys put together a good season for us.

P.S. I'm excited about Wesley Duke's potential. This guy is a natural.

Comment

Welcome, hope to see you both around

Comment

Wanted to say Hi to everyone and I'm excited to join the forums. Good day to join and get ready to celebrate our first win of the 2005 season

Comment

Hi to everyone! I must be one of the only broncos fan up here in Montreal, Canada! So have a nice day and we'll chat on the boards soon!

kc
                          I bleed orange and blue...

Comment

I Love This Place...

In NY, with three pretty BORING teams, I felt so alone... The ONLY Broncos fan I usually see is when I look in the mirror... I came to Mile High in Oct. 97, to the game vs. Seattle. It was a nailbiter, but thank JOHN we won! If I came halfway across the country to a Broncos game and they lost, it would have negatively impacted the rest of my life if they didn't win the Super Bowl that year. It is a pleasure to be with so many great Broncos fans. I love the Broncos, and am proud to be with others who do too.
                            "I may not be a mathematician, but I can count to a million."-Shannon Sharpe

Comment

This is my first post!

Hello all!

I have finally taken the plunge and discovered Bronco Fan Heaven. I look forward to being a part of the fan community. Having been a Denver fan since I was eight, I have spent the better part of my life rooting for our beloved Broncos. It is cool to see such an excellent forum for the fans. I can't wait to join in. Here's to a successful 2005 season for the Broncos.
                              "That'll be the day!"

Comment

Getting to know you

After having had a chance to look through the message boards, and sample some of the posts, I find myself looking forward to being part of this community of Bronco fans, while feeling just a bit intimidated. But then, if I can proudly wear my Broncos jacket in a crowd of San Francisco fans after that Super Bowl nightmare, then I think I can face anything.

I'm having some trouble getting a pic attached with this post. It seems as if it's attached, but then I can't see it when I post this message. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
                                Last edited by Jeffbronco; 09-13-2005, 11:02 PM.
                                "That'll be the day!"

Comment

Working...
                                X