Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to the Official Message Board of the Denver Broncos!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ginger Rob View Post
    Hi, I'm new here, my name is Rob and I am from the UK. Been a Broncos fan for 12 years, ever since I first went Skiing in Colorado, lovely state, lovely city, great people.
    Welcome and what a day to join us. Make sure you check out the gameday thread today.
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
      Welcome and what a day to join us. Make sure you check out the gameday thread today.
      Will do, they aren't showing the game here in the UK, thank goodness for GamePass eh?

Comment

• Greetings, from Knoxville, big orange country, former stomping grounds of the PFM. Been a die hard Manning fan since his days here in Knoxville, this first time he wore orange.

If you watched the Book of Manning, and remember them talking about the first game PFM played against Old Miss in Knoxville, that was my first time seeing Manning live. Over those next couple of years I morphed into one of the biggest Manning fans around. I basically decided, literally as he made the announcement his junior year he would stick around for his senior year, I would follow Manning wherever he went, period. I don't miss a game on TV, and I've been lucky enough to get to a few games in the pro's. I watched him play a game his rookie year in Buffalo when the Colts were still in the AFC East. They lost 28 - 14 I was lucky enough to see the AFC Championship in Indy where they came back against the Patriots at the RCA Dome, and another playoff game in Lucas Oil against the Jets.

Next I need to get out there to Denver and see a game. I even have a place to stay....

Anyway, I'm not a heavy poster, I just like to chime in every now and then, but I'm a friendly one.

Go Broncos!!
        Big Orange Nation, college home of PFM :thumb: and other notable current and former Broncos

Comment

• Originally posted by SixStringMadnes View Post
          Greetings, from Knoxville, big orange country, former stomping grounds of the PFM. Been a die hard Manning fan since his days here in Knoxville, this first time he wore orange.

If you watched the Book of Manning, and remember them talking about the first game PFM played against Old Miss in Knoxville, that was my first time seeing Manning live. Over those next couple of years I morphed into one of the biggest Manning fans around. I basically decided, literally as he made the announcement his junior year he would stick around for his senior year, I would follow Manning wherever he went, period. I don't miss a game on TV, and I've been lucky enough to get to a few games in the pro's. I watched him play a game his rookie year in Buffalo when the Colts were still in the AFC East. They lost 28 - 14 I was lucky enough to see the AFC Championship in Indy where they came back against the Patriots at the RCA Dome, and another playoff game in Lucas Oil against the Jets.

Next I need to get out there to Denver and see a game. I even have a place to stay....

Anyway, I'm not a heavy poster, I just like to chime in every now and then, but I'm a friendly one.

Go Broncos!!
          Great to have you here! Welcome to the boards
          sigpic

Comment

• Hi everyone. I guess I should have started here the other day, lol. I am a huge Bronco fan. I grew up in Northeastern CO and started cheering for the Broncos very early on (in the 70's) in my life. My parents had season tickets and used to leave my brother and sister and I at our grandparents while they would go to the games. I would get extremely upset watching the games because I actually thought that my dad was one of the guys playing and when I would see a someone get tackled I would think my dad was getting hurt. Fast forward to the age of 5 or so and my dad started taking all of us to the games. I have great memories and a lot of old ticket stubs. Our seats were not great but we always had a good time at the old Mile High stadium. I vividly remember watching "The Drive" on TV, wearing my beloved John Elway pin to school, and the disappointment of our Super Bowl losses. I also have awesome memories of the 2 Super Bowl wins. A funny story about the first Super Bowl win against the Packers.....my sister and I had gone home (from KS) to Colorado to watch the game with our Dad and brother and some other family members and we put Bronco flags on our car and people would laugh at us along I-70 as we were such an underdog in that game. On the way home after we won, we proudly displayed the flags and when we stopped to get gas at a little town along I-70, there was a little pickup with a Chiefs doghouse in the back and as we were pulling out from the gas station and this guy gets out of his pickup and gives us the mile high salute. It was awesome, one of the classiest moves I've seen from a Chiefs fan, lol.

I always get excited for football season....my kids and husband think Im nuts. I have been reading on this forum for quite sometime now, I just never got up the nerve to post. I have no one around here to talk football with so I finally decided to share some of my thoughts on here. Nice to meet everyone.
            Last edited by broncomommaof3; 10-23-2013, 02:49 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by broncomommaof3 View Post
              Hi everyone. I guess I should have started here the other day, lol. I am a huge Bronco fan. I grew up in Northeastern CO and started cheering for the Broncos very early on (in the 70's) in my life. My parents had season tickets and used to leave my brother and sister and I at our grandparents while they would go to the games. I would get extremely upset watching the games because I actually thought that my dad was one of the guys playing and when I would see a someone get tackled I would think my dad was getting hurt. Fast forward to the age of 5 or so and my dad started taking all of us to the games. I have great memories and a lot of old ticket stubs. Our seats were not great but we always had a good time at the old Mile High stadium. I vividly remember watching "The Drive" on TV, wearing my beloved John Elway pin to school, and the disappointment of our Super Bowl losses. I also have awesome memories of the 2 Super Bowl wins. A funny story about the first Super Bowl win against the Packers.....my sister and I had gone home (from KS) to Colorado to watch the game with our Dad and brother and some other family members and we put Bronco flags on our car and people would laugh at us along I-70 as we were such an underdog in that game. On the way home after we won, we proudly displayed the flags and when we stopped to get gas at a little town along I-70, there was a little pickup with a Chiefs doghouse in the back and as we were pulling out from the gas station and this guy gets out of his pickup and gives us the mile high salute. It was awesome, one of the classiest moves I've seen from a Chiefs fan, lol.

I always get excited for football season....my kids and husband think Im nuts. I have been reading on this forum for quite sometime now, I just never got up the nerve to post. I have no one around here to talk football with so I finally decided to share some of my thoughts on here. Nice to meet everyone.
              Well welcome to BC! Hope you enjoy and post a lot of good stuff.
              sigpic

Comment

• Welcome aboard. I lurked around here for 2 years before I got the nerve to post. The folks around here are so awesome though that it makes it easy to continue. Have fun!
                Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

• Hey BC…another newbie here. I’ve been a football fan ever since we got our first TV back in the day. We only had 1, and I have 2 brothers, so I had to watch what they wanted or not watch it at all. I was/am in Indiana, Chicago’s “arm pit” to be more exact, so I watched the Bears growing up.

I was a die-hard fan, and really smitten by the 85 Bears. There was something about the rebel-like behavior of Jim McMahon that I found interesting too. But, by the next season, I was in the Army and lost a bunch of money on them to a Vikings fan. Sometime around then, the Colts snuck in…and I jumped on the chance for a new team to call mine.

Then PM came along and I turned into a complete Homer. I honestly feel he is one of the most respectable role model’s we have in the NFL today, just a downright classy guy. I’ve been to so many games in Indy that I can’t count them all. I was at the very last game in the Dome, and the first game in LOS. And was there a few weeks ago to see him. I’m still a member at their site but have only been there recently, directly before/after his trip back to town…trolling. LoL

Now, you lucky ducks have my QB so here I am. Oh, yeah, the Sporty in my name is because I ride a Sportster. I’m knowledgeable about sports, but not a genius on football or whatever. Everyone who knows me calls me Lil Tee but I’ll answer to just about anything, except late for dinner, of course!
                  Last edited by SportyLady; 11-18-2013, 01:11 PM. Reason: Typo/formatting

Comment

• Welcome to the boards! Hope you enjoy your time here.
                    sigpic

Comment

• I'm new to the forum. But not a new Broncos fan. Been a Broncos fan since I was a kid. Went to my first game last weekend against KC. Been waiting my whole life for that moment and it was worth the 10 hour drive. I'm glad to have found all of you. Go Broncos!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by RancherBroncos7 View Post
                        I'm new to the forum. But not a new Broncos fan. Been a Broncos fan since I was a kid. Went to my first game last weekend against KC. Been waiting my whole life for that moment and it was worth the 10 hour drive. I'm glad to have found all of you. Go Broncos!!!!
                        Welcome, glad you joined.:thumb:

Comment

• Greetings Broncos Fans - new to the forum and happy to be here! Fan since I was a kid, cheering for the Orange Crush, Craig Morton and Haven Moses in the 70's through today for Manning, Thomas-2, Miller, Champ, Woodyard...

Can anyone point me to a forum/thread for Broncos fans attending AWAY games? I'm lucky enough to have a ticket to today's Broncos @ Patriots - flew out from Denver for the game. Would love to connect with other Broncos fans looking to cheer the team on to victory over Brady/Belichick and co tonight.

Comment

• Hello and welcome morton-->moses.

Too late now for that game....sigh.... but for in the future there is a tailgating section.

http://forums.denverbroncos.com/foru...d-Gameday-FAQs

Comment

• Monkeyknuckles here. Peering out into the beginning of the new orange sunrise from Colorado Springs. I see high-explosive and rhythmic offense. I see a renewed sense of cohesiveness on special teams. I see..oh wait a minute,yes..I see a defensive unit with not so much an attitude but a shared understanding and commitment to base efficiency. I see a coaching staff devoted to the moral support of the team's players but also the disemination of the opposing teams integral foundations. As the skies around us fill with orange and blue streaked layers we in Broncoland rise in joined spirit and our bonds of brother and sisterhood now strengthened points us unilatterally toward our destination. Look east now. A Superbowl awaits us there. We as fans know that in order to reach our ultimate goal we must first take care of business by winning out from this point on. We also know that our thunderous roars are necessary to drive our Denver Broncos onward to glory and victory. Yes. Immersed fully in the orange and blue sunrise let others who cannot stomach our power writhe in fear of us from afar. I thrust my fist upward. Join me brothers and sisters. Soon I will come down from atop the trees to join you in our purposeful march. Monkeyknuckles has spoken.

Comment

• Well, it certainly could be worst... we might be the Dallas Cowboys having to rely on Kyle Orton to win and make it into the playoffs, lol !!!

Comment

Working...
                                X