Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to the Official Message Board of the Denver Broncos!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Made a thread in "Anything Goes" because I didn't see this before, It was suggested I post here.
    Thanks BroncosLover115!

Hey everyone!

most of my lifer here, introducing myself to the forum. I hope that I picked the right spot, please let me know if I did not.

I've been a Broncos fan since I was 8-9 years old and was reading SIKids about the Broncos recent SB success. I loved the logo and colors, and of course TD and Elway. A couple of months later, perhaps by fate my family moved to Colorado and I have lived here since.

Of course, now being in my mid twenties I am much more versed on that specific roster as well as those that came before it, and my own birth. As much as anyone here I bleed Orange & Blue and probably spend an unhealthy amount of my time with my life revolving about the goings on in Dove Valley and on game day.

I am a graphic designer by trade and work for Harley-Davidson. I tend to make myself backgrounds throughout the season that I like to share, so I hope nobody minds that. I saw the art section and saw some great ones by other users here. (House, I would love to visit the inside of your head for a moment or two, just to see what it looks like)

Here is some of my work from this season and here - Please let me know if it was bad form for me to post them in this thread.

In short, I've done a bit of reading around here the last week and I am surprised as to the quality of an official forum such as this, I wish I had visited sooner. I hope to get to know some of you and talk some good football.

Go Broncos!

Comment

• Originally posted by BraxtonINTFavre View Post
      Made a thread in "Anything Goes" because I didn't see this before, It was suggested I post here.
      Thanks BroncosLover115!

Hey everyone!

most of my lifer here, introducing myself to the forum. I hope that I picked the right spot, please let me know if I did not.

I've been a Broncos fan since I was 8-9 years old and was reading SIKids about the Broncos recent SB success. I loved the logo and colors, and of course TD and Elway. A couple of months later, perhaps by fate my family moved to Colorado and I have lived here since.

Of course, now being in my mid twenties I am much more versed on that specific roster as well as those that came before it, and my own birth. As much as anyone here I bleed Orange & Blue and probably spend an unhealthy amount of my time with my life revolving about the goings on in Dove Valley and on game day.

I am a graphic designer by trade and work for Harley-Davidson. I tend to make myself backgrounds throughout the season that I like to share, so I hope nobody minds that. I saw the art section and saw some great ones by other users here. (House, I would love to visit the inside of your head for a moment or two, just to see what it looks like)

Here is some of my work from this season and here - Please let me know if it was bad form for me to post them in this thread.

In short, I've done a bit of reading around here the last week and I am surprised as to the quality of an official forum such as this, I wish I had visited sooner. I hope to get to know some of you and talk some good football.

Go Broncos!
      Welcome to the forums. This is a great place with a great group of people.

I used to be a lurker on the boards for 2 years before I had the "nerve" to post. Now, I can't stop. You will find that we generally support everyone and respect each other's opinions. Sometimes things get testy though, but you will find this is the best run message boards of all,

So, welcome again and have fun. Go Broncos!
      Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

• Originally posted by BraxtonINTFavre View Post
        Made a thread in "Anything Goes" because I didn't see this before, It was suggested I post here.
        Thanks BroncosLover115!

Hey everyone!

Go Broncos!
        Loved the work you linked in your intro. Those are awesome images. Good job!!

Comment

• howdy folks, hope this works, trying to get some talk going around about the pats, their coach and his tricks, Brady as a HOLDER I believe is a setup, just beware, dont want to get cheated out of this game. GO BRONCOS

Comment

• Welcome to BC!
            sigpic

Comment

• Greetings from Melbourne, Australia.
              Been a Bronco fan since 1997 when Elway won his 1st. Back then all the Australian networks would show is maybe 1 game a week late night and the Super Bowl. Mainly got into NFL and an understanding of it playing Madden and other NFL games.
              Been watching the Broncos live through the NFL Game Pass each week for the last 4 seasons and can't get enough. It fills the void that is left when the Australian rules has it's off season.
              Also cable networks here have started showing various NFL shows most mornings, 4 games live per week and a few other scattered shows the last couple of years. With the game pass I watch maybe 10-12 games a week (condensed footage, cuts the games to 40-50mins each with all the advertisements and between play stuff cut out, watch the Broncos game in full and live though).
              I'm as pumped up as the amount I pumped my 1st pair of Reebok Pumps back in the late 80's early 90's (that's a lot of pumps) for the game today.
              None of my friends here in Australia seem to quite understand why I get so excited over NFL each week (this week more than ever). Most don't even know what 3rd and 4 means . Thought I could come here and share my excitement as it's hitting record levels this week with nobody to share it here in Aus.
              My dream is to get to the US and go to a Bronco's game live, would be amazing!!!

Last of all, Go Bronco's!!!! 38-31 win today. (said with a whole lot of nerves)

Comment

• I got 200 riding in the Broncos saddle today, so I'm planning on having an extra good celebration
                My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Comment

• Originally posted by bergerson33 View Post
                  Greetings from Melbourne, Australia.
                  Been a Bronco fan since 1997 when Elway won his 1st. Back then all the Australian networks would show is maybe 1 game a week late night and the Super Bowl. Mainly got into NFL and an understanding of it playing Madden and other NFL games.
                  Been watching the Broncos live through the NFL Game Pass each week for the last 4 seasons and can't get enough. It fills the void that is left when the Australian rules has it's off season.
                  Also cable networks here have started showing various NFL shows most mornings, 4 games live per week and a few other scattered shows the last couple of years. With the game pass I watch maybe 10-12 games a week (condensed footage, cuts the games to 40-50mins each with all the advertisements and between play stuff cut out, watch the Broncos game in full and live though).
                  I'm as pumped up as the amount I pumped my 1st pair of Reebok Pumps back in the late 80's early 90's (that's a lot of pumps) for the game today.
                  None of my friends here in Australia seem to quite understand why I get so excited over NFL each week (this week more than ever). Most don't even know what 3rd and 4 means . Thought I could come here and share my excitement as it's hitting record levels this week with nobody to share it here in Aus.
                  My dream is to get to the US and go to a Bronco's game live, would be amazing!!!

Good to have you aboard mate. I hope you stay around with BCMB. For now , Welcome to Bronco Country and to enjoying a win with us.
                  My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Comment

• Originally posted by bergerson33 View Post
                    Greetings from Melbourne, Australia.

Welcome aboard. So glad to have a fan from the land down under. I was lucky enough to have visited Melbourne and other parts of Australia when my friends lived there.

Beautiful city and Australia is a beautiful country. We always live it when folks join Broncos Country.
                    Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

• My love for Football!

30 Years ago I fell in love with a Man and I couldn't have chosen a better partner. Unfortunately he is/was a big football fan and I couldn't have cared less about the game. I had two choices 1# make him feel guilty when he watches football all Sunday long or #2 became a football fan myself. Well, I decided to become a football fan….but it turned out not to be an easy task. I had no clue about the game and didn't care about any team. I learned the rules of football, asked question over question and understood that a “tight end” has nothing to do with the players behind! Still I didn't really care for a team but liked a Quarterback. It was Peyton Manning. So I cheered for him even though I din't really care for Indianapolis and found a Football team that interested me when I spent some time in Denver. Imagine my joy when Peyton got hired by Denver. Perfect Match!

We watched the game yesterday and I was cheering and whistling and behaving like a young girl. My husband looked at me and said “I created a Monster” with love in his eyes. And now we have two weeks to plan a Super bowl Party...it only took 30 years!!!

Comment

• great story!

Comment

• Forum newb... but long time Broncos fan. I jumped ship after moving to Colorado Springs in late 1993. OK... here it is... I'm from San Diego and used to be a Chargers fan. :hammer: Here comes the verbal beat down! LOL! But I have been a Broncos convert ever since coming here. I left EVERYTHING California behind!

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncos5150 View Post
                            Forum newb... but long time Broncos fan. I jumped ship after moving to Colorado Springs in late 1993. OK... here it is... I'm from San Diego and used to be a Chargers fan. :hammer: Here comes the verbal beat down! LOL! But I have been a Broncos convert ever since coming here. I left EVERYTHING California behind!
                            Welcome aboard!! Hope to see you around for awhile.
                            *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
                            *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
                            *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

• Hey All !

Sean Corey here. I'm a fan of the Seahawks. Lived in Boulder for about a year in the late 70's so I do have some knowledge of the area.. Did a bit of skiing...flying..got my ticket at Boulder Co airport.

Love my Hawks. Here to talk football. My knowledge of the Seahawks is good. I'll contribute where I see my 411 adds to the thread.

Looking forward to a great game this Sunday.

Go Hawks !!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sean Corey View Post
                                Hey All !

Sean Corey here. I'm a fan of the Seahawks. Lived in Boulder for about a year in the late 70's so I do have some knowledge of the area.. Did a bit of skiing...flying..got my ticket at Boulder Co airport.

Love my Hawks. Here to talk football. My knowledge of the Seahawks is good. I'll contribute where I see my 411 adds to the thread.

Looking forward to a great game this Sunday.

Go Hawks !!
                                hey there. think we know each other from another forum. welcome

Comment

Working...
                                X