Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to the Official Message Board of the Denver Broncos!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kcvet View Post
    hey there. think we know each other from another forum. welcome
    Maybe... LOL
    Last edited by Sean Corey; 01-28-2014, 04:08 PM.

Comment

• Howdy!!!

I'm sure I'm just as psyched as everyone!

I've created an original Bronco's anthem I'd like to share.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMqtBa4_XRw

HURRY!!! HURRY!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by cementpizza View Post
        I'm sure I'm just as psyched as everyone!

I've created an original Bronco's anthem I'd like to share.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMqtBa4_XRw

HURRY!!! HURRY!!!
        Welcome welcome welcome!!

I've merged your thread only to try to keep the forums neater and clear. I hope you stay around and add to our boards. We'd love to have ya!!!
        *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
        *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
        *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

• I don't know why it's up to me, but why hasn't anybody come up with the obvious nickname for Julius Thomas?................. "ORANGE JULIUS"

Comment

• Originally posted by wyojackalope View Post
            I don't know why it's up to me, but why hasn't anybody come up with the obvious nickname for Julius Thomas?................. "ORANGE JULIUS"
            The nickname is already out there. Julius Thomas actually said he liked the nickname
            http://denver.cbslocal.com/video/928...orange-julius/

Comment

• I'm new here been broncos fan all my life! Season ticket holder and I went to superbowl 48! Not a great showing though but still had fun in NYC! Glad to meet u all!

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncjay View Post
                I'm new here been broncos fan all my life! Season ticket holder and I went to superbowl 48! Not a great showing though but still had fun in NYC! Glad to meet u all!
                Welcome aboard!!!!!!!! Hope you enjoy it.

*2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
                *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
                *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

• Watching in from 7 Million Yards away!

Hi all,

Firstly, sincere apologies if this is posted in the wrong forum. I've been a forum lurker for a long time but this is my first official post. My name is Karl O'Shaughnessy and I am a Denver Broncos Fan! (sounds like the opening of Alcoholics Anonymous meeting!)

I live in Dublin, Ireland and have been a Denver Broncos fan for 25+ years and run a small Denver Broncos blog and podcast at www.7millionyards.com. It's likely that I've spoken to a large number of you guys via Twitter/Facebook or the blog over the last year but as I ramp up for the new season, I've decided to add forum posting to the mix for the new season to chat with even more of you guys and gals here.

I love interacting with Broncos fans and would be fantastic if some of you were interested in coming on to the podcast as guests. So you are all thinking now – how did a young boy in Dublin, Ireland fall in love with those magnificent orange jerseys and our legendary quarterback, John Elway? Well, it’s such a good story that you’ll have to visit the first post of the blog to find out more!!

And for those still left wondering - '7 Million Yards' signifies the distance from my house in Dublin to Mile High Stadium in Denver!

Extremely proud to be part of great community of Broncos fans and look forward to chatting more with you all this season

Kind regards

Karl O'Shaughnessy

Twitter: @7MillionYards
                  Web: 7MillionYards.com
                  Facebook: 7MillionYards

Comment

• Welcome to the forum with the best fans in the world.
                    Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

• Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
                      Welcome to the forum with the best fans in the world.
                      Thank you! Good to be finally active here!

Comment

• I am a Broncos fan since i know Peyton Manning. Then i started to understand Broncos and watched the football.

Comment

• Hey everyone! I'm stuck in BC, surrounded by Seahawks fans so I thought I'd join here. I've been what you would consider a casual fan of the team since the Elway/TD championships, and have always loved seeing Manning play. Once the hockey lockout hit, I started following the sport (and team) much more closely.

Can't wait to get the season underway so we can see our new, improved D in action.

Comment

• How is everyone's offseason....I am back

How is everyone doing? I haven't came on here since the Super Bowl. How is everything looking? Any notable free agents the team signed?

Looking forward to the season again with you great fans.

Thank you in advance to the warm welcomes.

Comment

• Originally posted by 9erEmpire View Post
                              How is everyone doing? I haven't came on here since the Super Bowl. How is everything looking? Any notable free agents the team signed?

Were good, thanks for asking and we are looking forward to hosting your boys Oct. 19th
                              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by 9erEmpire View Post

Yeahhhh like you ain't know

Comment

Working...
                                X