Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to the Official Message Board of the Denver Broncos!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CanDB
    replied
    Originally posted by huckleberry View Post
    First post, but I have lurked for a couple of years.
    I remember Pete Duranko, I was proud that a bronco was from "Durango"
    Young then, old now.
    Welcome aboard!!!

Leave a comment:

• huckleberry
    replied
    First post, but I have lurked for a couple of years.
    I remember Pete Duranko, I was proud that a bronco was from "Durango"
    Young then, old now.

Leave a comment:

• Seefus#420
    replied
    I have been a fan since Superbowl XII when my boss gave me a ticket. It was my first pro football game. After the game I went down to the French Quarter where a bunch of Bronco fans had taken over a bar. I became a fan of Bronco Fans first. Even though they lost the game their attitude was very HIGH (groan) . I moved to Denver three weeks later. Am I a geek or what?

Leave a comment:

• Jaws
    replied
    Welcome Waz.

Leave a comment:

• waz06
    replied
    Hi guys how's it going?

I just joined this site hoping to get my fix of Broncos news and rumors. I used to get it at the Orangemane but it went down unfortunately. They would always have some juicy tidbits and insider information from members with connections in King Soopers and the light rail.

Anyway I am a long time Broncos fan from Wyoming who now lives in Florida. I jumped on the Broncomania bandwagon in 77 and never got off. I used to have season tickets from 96 until 2011 when I moved south. I still go to a couple of games a year whether it is at Mile Hi or away. I root for my new local team the Buccaneers except when they play the Broncos. It was weird rooting for Brady after hating him for so long but I was ecstatic when they crushed the Chiefs.

I am looking forward to this season. I miss winning seasons and I miss the playoffs. I hope our TB can take us to the promised land. Go Broncos!!!

Leave a comment:

• #87Birdman
    replied
    Welcome everyone and enjoy a the season is just getting started

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    Originally posted by Allen C View Post
    What's going on fellow Broncos fans, new to the forum as orange mane has shut down. Broncos fan since 94. Not much to say right now just thought I'd introduce myself.
    Welcome aboard Allen!

Not much going on, other than we signed Aaron Rodgers for 5 years, and The Packers did not ask for anything in return......

Kidding!!!!!

Should be an exciting year!

Leave a comment:

• Peanut
    replied
    Originally posted by Allen C View Post
    What's going on fellow Broncos fans, new to the forum as orange mane has shut down. Broncos fan since 94. Not much to say right now just thought I'd introduce myself.
    Welcome!

Leave a comment:

• Allen C
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Peanut
    replied
    Originally posted by jcrobins View Post
    Longtime Bronco fan. Lived in Denver for 4 yrs many years ago, but caught Bronco fever, and will never break it. Been a member here for some time, but posted over at the Orangemane since 2006 or so. As you may have heard, the OM has closed down, so now I am a Orangemane refugee. Glad to be back here, though. Go Broncos!
    Welcome!

Saw the events unfolding on the OM. Sad to see it go out like that.

Leave a comment:

• R8R H8R
    replied
    Longtime Bronco fan. Lived in Denver for 4 yrs many years ago, but caught Bronco fever, and will never break it. Been a member here for some time, but posted over at the Orangemane since 2006 or so. As you may have heard, the OM has closed down, so now I am a Orangemane refugee. Glad to be back here, though. Go Broncos!

Leave a comment:

• Rastic
    replied
    Originally posted by RockWarrior84 View Post
    Good afternoon,
    I am a life long Broncos fan from Oregon. Been on another Broncos forum site for years but it is dying and only a few posters left.

My parents are from Denver so I was raised a Broncos fan. Still have a lot of family in the Denver area. It’s awesome that I am now raising two little Broncos fans myself that love the Broncos because I do and they get to wear some of the old school broncos gear that I had growing up.

All time favorite Broncos are Steve Atwater and Eddie Mac. First Jersey I had was an Elway Jersey right after the switch to the new logo. I have only been to one home day at Mile High, amazing experience, even if Siemian was the QB and couldn’t hit the broadside of a barn.

Go Broncos!!
    Hey RockWarrior, thanks for sharing a bit of your story. We're glad to have you.

Leave a comment:

• RockWarrior84
    replied
    Good afternoon,
    I am a life long Broncos fan from Oregon. Been on another Broncos forum site for years but it is dying and only a few posters left.

My parents are from Denver so I was raised a Broncos fan. Still have a lot of family in the Denver area. It’s awesome that I am now raising two little Broncos fans myself that love the Broncos because I do and they get to wear some of the old school broncos gear that I had growing up.

All time favorite Broncos are Steve Atwater and Eddie Mac. First Jersey I had was an Elway Jersey right after the switch to the new logo. I have only been to one home day at Mile High, amazing experience, even if Siemian was the QB and couldn’t hit the broadside of a barn.

Go Broncos!!

Leave a comment:

• Datsunb210
    replied
    Thanks for taking the time.🙏

Leave a comment:

• BiscuitBronco
    replied
    Originally posted by Datsunb210 View Post
    Is the reply the above arrow or the below?
    Below and with the quotey bubble if you need to, well, quote. I've just learnt this, so I'm knocking myself out and replying to you, Good Fellow

Leave a comment:

Working...
X