The Media Trying to Redeem Itself.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Krafty
    If we play you guys next weekend, it will be full tilt and you will be anihilated. Guaranteed.
    That is a bold statement..............

Comment

That's reality

Comment

Perhaps yours.

Comment

All you guys talk about is that we barely beat you with your starting QB out. We were missing Seymour, Washington, Johnson and others, so please enough with the missing starters crap.
          Err.... so you'd rather have your Starting QB out and play with a 3rd Stringer than missing a couple other players from your D Line? No offense, but I'd be willing to bet that your D Line is a helluva lot deeper and can afford players to miss a few games than a starting QB is; especially considering the quality of Back up QB we have... Lets look at some stats of our back ups shall we...

Pitt:
          Beuerlein> 17 of 28 for 172 yards w/ 2 interceptions

Minn:
          Beuerlein> went 9 of 19 for 119 yds w/ 3 interceptions.
          Kanell> went 12 of 18 104 yds and a TD.

Balt:
          Kanell> went 16-for-31 for 114 yards w/ 3 interceptions.

NE:
          Kanell> 16-of-35 for 163 yards

Round Up: 70 of 131 ( 53.4%) for 672 yds w/ 7 interceptions and one TD.

See my point?

and then.....

If we play you guys next weekend, it will be full tilt and you will be anihilated. Guaranteed
          as I've stated to so many of the other team fans that come here to smack talk due to the crappy boards you must have to endure at your team site.... talk facts, not opinions without back up. Thanks.

Nuff said...

Not as lean & Not as mean.. but damn proud to claim the title of (former) U.S. Marine
          ~DBMAdsf Llaus @T m0 P^~

Comment

Have to borrow a Tagliabue line:

Certain things are unique to Krafty's reality.
            The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

Re: Re: Re: The Media Trying to Redeem Itself.

Originally posted by dhall26
              No, seriously, the Donks are playing the best football in the AFC right now, agreed!!
              You are freaking high!!! First off, a *****s fans repeatedly defending the Broncos, I just dont get. Second, how can anyone say any team is playing better than the Pats. What have they won, 12, 13 in a row??
              The real ElGay_7. If you are offended by a user name, get a freaking life.

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: The Media Trying to Redeem Itself.

Originally posted by ElGay_7
                You are freaking high!!! First off, a *****s fans repeatedly defending the Broncos, I just dont get. Second, how can anyone say any team is playing better than the Pats. What have they won, 12, 13 in a row??
                but they were one good play away from losing like 7 of those 12
                dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: The Media Trying to Redeem Itself.

Originally posted by Return of Lava
                  but they were one good play away from losing like 7 of those 12
                  thats what make a team great though. Getting that one play a game that swings the W to your side.

Doesnt matter about woulda, shoulda, coulda, what DID happen was they won those games.
                  The real ElGay_7. If you are offended by a user name, get a freaking life.

Comment

Working...
                  X