Colts Cursed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Colts Cursed?

Well...like the Bambino Curse....I think the Colts are still scarred from trading away John Elway...

Thanks Colts!

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
    2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

I think that Manning's SI jinx is still good for one more game...
    Fending off Chefs left and right since 1980.

Comment

Re: Colts Cursed?

Originally posted by AsianOrange
      Well...like the Bambino Curse....I think the Colts are still scarred from trading away John Elway...

Thanks Colts!
      Wait til Sunday. The "curse" you speak of will be broken.

I think they Broncs are cursed. Cursed they cant win a playoff game without horseface ElGay.
      The real ElGay_7. If you are offended by a user name, get a freaking life.

Comment

Well the vikings curse is still alive and well! 4 super losses, and what happened on sunday. Ill sumbit if the Colts dont make it yet again to the Bowl this year-itll be a close to a curse as you can get! This team has been knocking on that door for 5 years now!

Comment

Re: Re: Colts Cursed?

Originally posted by ElGay_7

I think they Broncs are cursed. Cursed they cant win a playoff game without horseface ElGay.
          They can win it....don't talk any smack to me until your horse Payton wins a playoff game.

Comment

It was my understanding that Elway said at one point after the draft he would never play for the Colts. I think the Colts wanted him though.
            I believe that's why one Halloween night a few years ago there was an eerie chant in our stadium. Ellllllllwayyyyyy, Elllllwayyyyy.
            It was not very classy, but it sure felt good.

Comment

Originally posted by letgomyeggo
              It was my understanding that Elway said at one point after the draft he would never play for the Colts. I think the Colts wanted him though.
              I believe that's why one Halloween night a few years ago there was an eerie chant in our stadium. Ellllllllwayyyyyy, Elllllwayyyyy.
              It was not very classy, but it sure felt good.
              I remember that game..that was the same night some jerks bag snatched me. I was just a kid dammit and then I came home and my team lost!

Comment

Re: Re: Colts Cursed?

When did the Colts get fans?
                [QUOTE]
                If someone uses one of your quotes, it really means that they agree with it and they're upset they didn't get the chance to say it first---- Dave Navarro 1991

The main reason I don't like the Bronco's is because every time I see their logo it reminds me of my drunk boyfriend who used to write his name in the snow with his urine then belch the letters of Elway's name----- Sandra Bernhard 1993

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Colts Cursed?

They can win it....don't talk any smack to me until your horse Payton wins a playoff game.
                  have the Broncs won a playoff game since ElGay retired???

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Colts Cursed?

Originally posted by dhall26
                    When did the Colts get fans?
                    bout the same time the punk's the *****s in Arrowhead in 95. A mobody Colts team knocking out the unbeatable 13-3 *****s at home.

Man, you are still pissed about that arent you?? Its obvious since you are attacking me on the Broncos board.

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: Colts Cursed?

bout the same time the punk's the *****s in Arrowhead in 95. A mobody Colts team knocking out the unbeatable 13-3 *****s at home.

Man, you are still pissed about that arent you?? Its obvious since you are attacking me on the Broncos board.
                      Well we know when you became a fan then!! I bet you still wear your Jim Harbaugh jersey too heh?
                      [QUOTE]
                      If someone uses one of your quotes, it really means that they agree with it and they're upset they didn't get the chance to say it first---- Dave Navarro 1991

The main reason I don't like the Bronco's is because every time I see their logo it reminds me of my drunk boyfriend who used to write his name in the snow with his urine then belch the letters of Elway's name----- Sandra Bernhard 1993

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: Colts Cursed?

have the Broncs won a playoff game since ElGay retired???
                        Can Tony Dungy break that 4 game playoff streak of touchdownless football?

Comment

I can't believe you folks are argueing with a guy whos greatest feat of wit is finding a way to put "gay" in the name of a guy who retired nearly a decade ago.
                          "When an honest man discovers he is mistaken, he will either cease being mistaken, or cease being honest." -anonymous

Comment

The colts don't have any fans. All they care about out there is college hoops and racing. Los Angeles Colts anyone?

Comment

Re: Colts Cursed?

Thanks Colts!
                              Weren't the Colts still in Baltimore then? I doubt Indianapolis cares.

Comment

Working...
                              X