Colts Cursed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BroncoMatt
    The colts don't have any fans. All they care about out there is college hoops and racing. Los Angeles Colts anyone?
    Just read recently that the Colts and Indianapolis will sign a new 30 year lease in the near future.

I'd say the Colts have pretty damn loyal fans like the Chiefs, Vikings and Bills. What have the Colts done since moving to Indianapolis? Not much. They've certainly been underachieving and disappointing even when they do make the playoffs. On the other hand, Donko fans are just bandwagon jumpers. It's easy to be a diehard fan when you win back to back Superbowls.

Comment

Yeah, the Colts are reupping in Indy. What does any of this have to do with the game on Sunday. It's just an extremely lame attempt at some smack. I love the overconfidence of the Bronco fans, it's perfect. I hope the players in Denver are feeling that good about themselves, too. You all think you're dealing with a team that doesn't have any weapons? Think again. The Colts are loaded. Better to have the game they had against you in the regular season than in the playoffs. The Colts will be ready in the playoffs, the outcome will be totally different, and the Colts will be going to KC the following week. Can't wait.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief James
        On the other hand, Donko fans are just bandwagon jumpers. It's easy to be a diehard fan when you win back to back Superbowls.
        You have no idea what you're talking about. Most Bronco fans on this board have been fans for many years. I was a fan BE (before Elway) and I'm not even that old, and many others here could say the same. The bandwagoneers that your're speaking of jumped ship a couple years ago (thank you, Brian Griese) and haven't returned. I hear that many of them are now ***** fans. So put your 6 posts in your pipe and go blow smoke up somebody else's hole.
        Winter is Coming!

Comment

Originally posted by Mount-n-Groan
          So put your 6 posts in your pipe and go blow smoke up somebody else's hole.
          Well, I had about 100 but somebody didn't like me and banned me.

Comment

100 post

Just read recently that the Colts and Indianapolis will sign a new 30 year lease in the near future.

I'd say the Colts have pretty damn loyal fans like the Chiefs, Vikings and Bills. What have the Colts done since moving to Indianapolis? Not much. They've certainly been underachieving and disappointing even when they do make the playoffs. On the other hand, Donko fans are just bandwagon jumpers. It's easy to be a diehard fan when you win back to back Superbowls.
            where were you in august when most of us was trying to figure out who do would what in the season? where were you when kc beat us the first game? There were a lot chief fans here I don't remember you. where were you when KC lost thier first game in cincy? where were you when denver beat Kc in the second game? where were you when denver lost to the bears? where were you when denver clinched a playoff spot. through the highs and lows of both the chiefs and broncos i don't recollect you posting but yet you have the nerve to call us bandwagon jumpers. do you know who rick upchurch, randy gradishar, riley odems, rubin carter, haven moses or billy thompson are? they played on the broncos before elway so FU if you gonna come on here calling us bandwagon fans. I've been through very tough disappointments in four super bowls for you to dimiss me as bandwagon fan.
            Bronco fan 33 years and counting, GO BRONCOS!

Comment

Re: 100 post

Originally posted by bklynbronco
              I've been through very tough disappointments in four super bowls for you to dimiss me as bandwagon fan.
              What if you had never gone to a Superbowl, period? The Chiefs and Colts haven't done anything for 30 years. If you Donkos go through the same thing over the next 30 years you'll have about 3 people posting here and 5 fans at Invesco.

Comment

Well, I had about 100 but somebody didn't like me and banned me.
                hmmmmmm, wonder why?
                hmmmmmm, wonder who?

SATAN????
                "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
                tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
                men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

yo cheef, I guess I might have to start pulling the old dhead(dam) on you.
                  You'll never know when.....
                  but its coming
                  so jst keep up w/the sh*t talk....
                  2004 will be FUN!
                  men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

Re: Re: 100 post

What if you had never gone to a Superbowl, period? The Chiefs and Colts haven't done anything for 30 years. If you Donkos go through the same thing over the next 30 years you'll have about 3 people posting here and 5 fans at Invesco.
                    you sound like a loser. for someone to be a real fan thier team has to lose for a long period of time. ask redsox or cubs fans if they are tired of losing. are you telling me 27-10,39-20,42-10,55-10 all the scores we lost by in denver's first 4 super bowl is something to be proud of? you find me any denver fans who would admit to being a denver fan after losing 55-10 to the niners. I stuck by them all so don't come here with this idiotic perception the only real fans are of those teams who lose for a long period of time. that any team who wins all thier fans are bandwagon fans. so if the chiefs win the super bowl this year then that would make you a band wagon fan. Your team has to be a real loser to be a real fan. stick with that philosophy chief james then you will aways be a real fan cause your team are losers with that attitude.
                    Bronco fan 33 years and counting, GO BRONCOS!

Comment

Originally posted by rcsodak
                      yo cheef, I guess I might have to start pulling the old dhead(dam) on you.
                      You'll never know when.....
                      but its coming
                      so jst keep up w/the sh*t talk....
                      2004 will be FUN!
                      I didn't get that, Donko.

Comment

Think he was on a rocky mountain high. That was about as un-intelligible as you can get.
                        The real ElGay_7. If you are offended by a user name, get a freaking life.

Comment

DW....you will!!!

Squawluver sounds better...don't you think?
                          Maybe I'll give you a thread of your own and do a poll.....What FUN
                          men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                          X