NFL Genie!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL Genie!

If you had an NFL Genie and could change something about the NFL. What would it be?

No More AL DAVIS
    Let it be settled in the playoffs and may the strong survive!

Comment

I would love to see the Broncos never lose a game again. That's almost impossible though. I'd like to be able to get all the free gear just like the players. I also want to see a double shutout tie. With any team but the Broncos.
      Sprite? Good. You mind if I have some of your tasty beverage to wash this down with?

Comment

Re: NFL Genie!

Originally posted by Nixhex78
        If you had an NFL Genie and could change something about the NFL. What would it be?
        I would....

get rid of Paul mcGuire from ESPN Sunday Night...

I hate that man!

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
        2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

Go back to larger divisions

I miss having the 8 divisional games. As it stands now, each team plays 10 non-divisional games. I don't like it. I don't want to watch Den. play Chicago or Minn., but 2 times a decade. There just seemed to be so many odd matchups this year. I think you see even more parity due to this fact. Teams player harder/tougher/better when they play a rival/division oponent/long time enemy. The level of intensity in a DEN/KC or DAL/PHI game pails in comparison to....Chic at Den? Clev. at SF? Hou. at Mia? Dal. at NYJ? Just a bunch of 'unusual', uninspiring matchups in todays NFL. There is nothing to hang your hat on during these games, for the fans and the players.

Comment

The demonstrating control of the ball rule. Nothing is more disqusting then watching a player catch the ball (blobbel it) then hit the ground or be tackled (WITH THE BALL NEVER HITIING THE GrounD OR ACTUALLY POPPING LOSE-in other words the player never lost the ball, and yet it can be called a not catch WTF? Makes sense to me NOT!

Comment

Grounding the ball in the endzone for a TD (to make the reffing easier), make the Faiders play the *****s on a minefield, fewer commercial breaks, loads mroe matches (I never hear of players getting tired in a season...Sept-March)
              sigpic

Elvon Millervil eat grues for breakfast.

Pey-Pey to Bey-Bey for the Tey-Dey.

Comment

Take away Kenoy's fines, make Gene Washington disappear along with Sean Sucksbury.
                Take care of business Broncos.

Comment

- Salary caps based upon past performance as well as years in the league. Nothing I hate more than watching some rookie chump holding out on training camp because he didn't get his 15 Million $$$ signing bonus coming out of college !!!

- Excessive celebrations would be GONE. I've said it in another thread but this one really does grab me by the nads. I absolutely hate it when a player makes a tackle, or a 1st down, ect... and thinks the next 3 minutes of the game belong to him and whatever dance he decides to do at the time. I understand the TD celebrations, but some of these guys are just getting way out of hand.

- Cheer leaders ( yes dammit I enjoy the skimpy uniforms ) and refs definately need to get paid more. Maybe with a ref as a full time job rather than being seasonal ( they could go to NFL Europe in the off season ) would be enough incentive to start paying attention. Some of the calls they make are just ignorant. Make it full time as well as provide off season training.

I gotta list, but this is good enough for a start.

Nuff said...

Not as lean & Not as mean.. but damn proud to claim the title of (former) U.S. Marine
                  ~DBMAdsf Llaus @T m0 P^~

Comment

here's what I'd change!

1. Get rid of the Arizona Cardinal's its a worthless cause, hell you could put Mike Ditka, Joe Gibbs and Bill Parcells in there as coaches and they still wouldn't be 5-11 at best!

2. Lock Keyshawn Johnson up in a box!!!!

3. Tell Deion Sanders to quit wearing his pimp hats on the Pre-Game shows!

4. Ban all Plastic toys from the FIELD!!!! Next thing you know, ROmo will have a whoopie cushion, making fart jokes! It's bad enough Romo plays Lynrd Skynrd with his armpits!!!
                    [QUOTE]
                    If someone uses one of your quotes, it really means that they agree with it and they're upset they didn't get the chance to say it first---- Dave Navarro 1991

The main reason I don't like the Bronco's is because every time I see their logo it reminds me of my drunk boyfriend who used to write his name in the snow with his urine then belch the letters of Elway's name----- Sandra Bernhard 1993

Comment

I would move the Raiders to Cape Town South Africa. Perhaps that is far enough away we would never hear, see or smell those fans in the black hole who can't decide to try out for the next Mad Max movie or go trick or treating.

I would like to see commercial free games. LOL except for the Super Bowl of course.
                      :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

That there would be a gigantic earthquake in Colorado and Denver would be swallowed up into the depths of hell, never to be heard from again.
                        The real ElGay_7. If you are offended by a user name, get a freaking life.

Comment

Originally posted by ElGay_7
                          That there would be a gigantic earthquake in Colorado and Denver would be swallowed up into the depths of hell, never to be heard from again.
                          You'd like that, then they couldn't embarras you a 2nd time in 3 weeks!!!
                          [QUOTE]
                          If someone uses one of your quotes, it really means that they agree with it and they're upset they didn't get the chance to say it first---- Dave Navarro 1991

The main reason I don't like the Bronco's is because every time I see their logo it reminds me of my drunk boyfriend who used to write his name in the snow with his urine then belch the letters of Elway's name----- Sandra Bernhard 1993

Comment

Re: Re: Re: NFL Genie!

Originally posted by tahuya man
                            Do you even know the guy?
                            I know that fat bold loser gets on my nerves...that's why CBS didn't pick up his sorry butt when the AFC moved.

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
                            2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

I hate that crappy College O.T. Its not like 80 % of the time the team that wins the toss goes right down and scores either. Why don't we do this in game regulation as well. Make sure every team starts from the same part of the field just so its more fair. We don't because what’s exciting about that! Nothing.

Comment

Working...
                              X