NFL Genie!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree with an overtime overhaul....

Some have suggested that they keep the coin toss but the victor must win by 6 points. It doesn't necessarily mean that each team gets the ball, but it would knock down that percentage of teams winning the coin flip winning the game.

The only problem here would be game duration. Let's say one team kicks a field goal and no other points are scored for the remainder of the overtime period. Do they keep going until somebody wins by 6? Hmmm....
    Winter is Coming!

Comment

Originally posted by ElGay_7
      That there would be a gigantic earthquake in Colorado and Denver would be swallowed up into the depths of hell, never to be heard from again.
      Oh Brother.

I can't even respond to this. I am laughing too hard.

GO BRONCOS!!!
      :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ElGay_7
        That there would be a gigantic earthquake in Colorado and Denver would be swallowed up into the depths of hell, never to be heard from again.
        So what, then they would become the South Park Broncos. Then Cartman, Chef, Timmy, & Jesus would lead them back to the Super Bowl (but not before shoving Mr. Hankie back up ElGay's a....)
        Winter is Coming!

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69
          I can't even respond to this. I am laughing too hard.

GO BRONCOS!!!
          It was meant to be a joke. I swear, that high altitude must have affected Bronco fans ability to have a sense of humor.
          The real ElGay_7. If you are offended by a user name, get a freaking life.

Comment

I'm assuming I get 3 wishes?

1) I'd like to see Al Davis and the Raiders moved to the WWE or some place more fitting.
            2) I'd like everyone to get Sunday Ticket for free.
            3) I'd like free season tickets for every NFL team for life
            sigpic
            Kyle Orton Army Soldier #888

Comment

Working...
            X