Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the Best QB since 1985 excluding John Elway?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is the Best QB since 1985 excluding John Elway?

Who is the Best QB since 1985 excluding John Elway?
    Phil Simms
    0.00%
    Troy Aikman
    5.13%
    Brett Favre
    38.46%
    Jim Kelly
    2.56%
    Kurt Warner
    0.00%
    Doug Williams
    0.00%
    Warren Moon
    2.56%
    Peyton Manning
    10.26%
    Stan Humphries
    5.13%
    Joe Montana
    35.90%

The poll is expired.

[QUOTE]
    If someone uses one of your quotes, it really means that they agree with it and they're upset they didn't get the chance to say it first---- Dave Navarro 1991

The main reason I don't like the Bronco's is because every time I see their logo it reminds me of my drunk boyfriend who used to write his name in the snow with his urine then belch the letters of Elway's name----- Sandra Bernhard 1993

I'll take Jim Kelly anyday!!
    [QUOTE]
    If someone uses one of your quotes, it really means that they agree with it and they're upset they didn't get the chance to say it first---- Dave Navarro 1991

The main reason I don't like the Bronco's is because every time I see their logo it reminds me of my drunk boyfriend who used to write his name in the snow with his urine then belch the letters of Elway's name----- Sandra Bernhard 1993

Comment

i'm gonna say Bret Favre. just because he's been consistant throughout his entire career. and he can carry a team to win any game.

Comment

Joe Montana(Chief) was the greatest football player ever but half of what he did came before 1985 so I don't know how to judge it.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief James
          Joe Montana(Chief) was the greatest football player ever but half of what he did came before 1985 so I don't know how to judge it.
          That's cool, same went for Doug WIlliams, and that's why on the RB post I just created I left Payton out. But Montana was great even after 1985. I forgot Boomer on this list! Sorry guys!
          [QUOTE]

Comment

Either Montana or Favre.
            sigpic

Elvon Millervil eat grues for breakfast.

Pey-Pey to Bey-Bey for the Tey-Dey.

Comment

Where is Dan Marino? Well I would vote for Dan but since he is not up there and he dosent have a SB ring I will have to say Troy Aikman but its a close call between all of those QB's

Comment

Originally posted by dandaman23
                Where is Dan Marino? Well I would vote for Dan but since he is not up there and he dosent have a SB ring I will have to say Troy Aikman but its a close call between all of those QB's
                I forgot Dan too??!!! Dammit, okay, let's just say MARINO AND BOOMER should definitely be on the list, so I'll take regular votes for them!
                [QUOTE]

Comment

If you're not going to include Elvis Grbac or Steve Bono on your list, I won't vote.
                  Despite all the hype, once you finally get a hammer, you don't hammer nearly as much as you think you will.

Comment

Originally posted by ReasonableChief
                    If you're not going to include Elvis Grbac or Steve Bono on your list, I won't vote.
                    Well I meant to put Dave Krieg on here, but I ran out of room!! LOL!!
                    [QUOTE]

Comment

You have Stan Humphries and not Dan Marino... I almost thought this was a joke.

Besides Elway..... uh... Montana, Favre, and Marino are right there, but I'd have to say that Favre is far from completing his legacy and may be considered the best ever some day.
                      Winter is Coming!

Comment

Steve Young!!

1. How the hell did Stan Humphries make the list?
                        2. Who the hell voted for him?

Comment

get your history straight chief james

Originally posted by Chief James
                          half of what he did was before 1985 WHAT? january 20th,1985 joe montana won his second super bowl. from 85 to 91 he was in the playoffs or the super bowl where he led the drive for the winning score in SB23 against cincy and unfortunately threw for 5 Tds against denver in SB 24 and was going to his third superbowl in a row when roger craig fumbled against the giants in the NFC championship. the next year with the chiefs he took them to the playoffs so what do you mean he did everything before 1985 do you know football history chief james.

brett is great but i have to give it to either montana or aikman and then brett.
                          Bronco fan 33 years and counting, GO BRONCOS!

Comment

Re: get your history straight chief james

Originally posted by bklynbronco
                            so what do you mean he did everything before 1985 do you know football history chief james.
                            "everything" - Funny, I said half, Einstein.

He won 4 Superbowls, the first 2 were the '81 and '84 seasons.

It's fitting though that the "Bengals", yes the "Bengals", took him to the limit twice while Elway and the Donkos suffered the all-time Superbowl embarrassment at the hands of Montana.

Comment

dhall doesn't say when in 85 he just since 85

he won his second super bowl in jan of 85 never lost a super bowl. you know your whipped cause the smack against denver is childs play no duh. that's to tell you how good elway was that those denver teams weren't all that but he led them to super bowls. who was the qb for KC back then who the f cares the chiefs were garbage back then too. montana was drafted in 79 so from 79 to 84 is half his career?
                              Bronco fan 33 years and counting, GO BRONCOS!

Comment

Working...
                              X