Bring in Elway to tutor Plummer...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bring in Elway to tutor Plummer...

I think it would be cool if John Elway came back to the organization as a qb coach.. maybe he could help jake get mentally ready for the games or something. Jake is a solid qb with huge upside potential. If elway were to help him with his game he could be a super bowl quality quarterback. Because with our new defense.. I think this year is our shot to take it to the house! Especially with Rod smith aging and new faces beginning to replace old ones. Go shanny!!! Bring in elway!
    R.I.P. Darrent Williams

R.I.P. Damien Nash

That would be nice, but I doubt Elway would be able to make time around running his many businesses (the Crush, car dealerships, etc) to coach QBs. He'd be taking a huge paycut to do it, too.
    Last edited by HORSEPOWER 56; 04-11-2005, 07:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by HORSEPOWER 56
      That would be nice, but I doubt Elway would be able to make time around running his many businesses (the Crush, car dealerships, etc) to coach QBs. He's be taking a huge paycut to do it, too.
      It could be extra income

Comment

Yeah ive read, or heard somewhere were someone asked him the question about helping out the Broncos, and he said he'd like to someday but right now he is too busy with the Crush.

Comment

Originally posted by LoufromLItt.
          I think it would be cool if John Elway came back to the organization as a qb coach.. maybe he could help jake get mentally ready for the games or something. Jake is a solid qb with huge upside potential. If elway were to help him with his game he could be a super bowl quality quarterback. Because with our new defense.. I think this year is our shot to take it to the house! Especially with Rod smith aging and new faces beginning to replace old ones. Go shanny!!! Bring in elway!

I know that would be every broncos fan dream, but c'mon, he is the owner of his own team, he still runs auto nation(i think, cause i am sure he sold it to wayne hyzuenga for like $80,000,000). He now has his own furniture line. He is busy doing all of those AFL commercials, and those prevacid commercials too. Knowing him personally he also has a family. Plus, Elway is the greatest QB ever, his ways could not be taught even if he wrote a freaking book on how he did it. ELWAY THE GREAT.

The sickest Sig ever. Created by Snk16.

Comment

I dont know if that would be a good idea..........i mean if he was already there ok but to bring him in now, would maybe put to much pressure on Jake.

Comment

Originally posted by Canadian_Fan
              I dont know if that would be a good idea..........i mean if he was already there ok but to bring him in now, would maybe put to much pressure on Jake.

No doubt, he is already under enough scrutiny. Imagine if he was still struggling with the greatest qb ever teaching him. ELWAY THE GREAT.

HEE HEE, J'MON

The sickest Sig ever. Created by Snk16.

Comment

Originally posted by LoufromLItt.

THat sounds liek a good idea.

sigpic

Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

There are three things you can expect in life:

1. Death
                2. Taxes
                3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

Comment

jake's a good qb, but I think it would be good for elway to help him from the sidelines if he is struggling. Would be a big bonus for jake and elway.
                  R.I.P. Darrent Williams

R.I.P. Damien Nash

Comment

I'm having second thoughts, also. Guys like Plummer and Griese already have/had to look at the huge mural of him everytime they come to work. Then they are constantly compared to him with every TD/INT they throw. Talk about a stressful workplace. As if they weren't under enough pressure as a starting NFL QB.

Comment

Originally posted by HORSEPOWER 56
                      I'm having second thoughts, also. Guys like Plummer and Griese already have/had to look at the huge mural of him everytime they come to work. Then they are constantly compared to him with every TD/INT they throw. Talk about a stressful workplace. As if they weren't under enough pressure as a starting NFL QB.
                      That's true also, they see his giant mural let alone seeing the real deal, talk about pressure!

sigpic

Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

There are three things you can expect in life:

1. Death
                      2. Taxes
                      3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

Comment

Maybe we could just hire him as HC when Shanny retires/gets canned. Nobody would dare second guess the beloved "Great One" of football at least not on this board! <--- This is a joke.

Comment

Elway would make a good QB coach for anyone but I think he could definatly help Plummer.
                          Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Comment

Plummer has been in the league almost 10 years. Unfortunately, this is as good as it gets.
                            Does it bother you that a Bronco fan might like a NON Bronco? Deal with it!

Making fun of career threatening accidents because you dont agree with me is fun, right? Losers...

Comment

Originally posted by GridironChamp
                              Elway would make a good QB coach for anyone but I think he could definatly help Plummer.
                              I agree that he'd make a great QB coach but, I wish I knew who could help Plummer. I'd personally call and ask for their help!
                              Oh, The Color of Orange! Ah!

Comment

Working...
                              X