No announcement yet.

Bring in Elway to tutor Plummer...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would he make a great QB coach? Not all great players can coach. I am not saying he couldn't do it, but don't assume he would be great at QB coaching just because he was a great QB.

Why don't we get the person who coached Elway? That would make more sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Interpol
      Would he make a great QB coach? Not all great players can coach. I am not saying he couldn't do it, but don't assume he would be great at QB coaching just because he was a great QB.

Why don't we get the person who coached Elway? That would make more sense.
      The person who coached elway has probably died from old age... I think elway would make a good coach.
      R.I.P. Darrent Williams

R.I.P. Damien Nash

Comment

I believe Jim Fassell was Elways QB coach.

Comment

Comon' guys...John Elway's coaches: John Hadl, Mike Shannahan, Gary Kubiak....anyone else? We still at least have 2 of 3. Sorry, Jake. I don't even think the great John Elway can save you either. What/Who do you need? The fans will help you but, we're not mind readers!
          Oh, The Color of Orange! Ah!

Comment

Originally posted by BroncosorBust
            I believe Jim Fassell was Elways QB coach.
            -In high school, or college. I forget?
            Oh, The Color of Orange! Ah!

Comment

Originally posted by YOUNGERJKSPEE
              -In high school, or college. I forget?
              In college and with the Broncos.
              sigpic

Comment

I don't think HOF players make good coaches. Its rare that they do. I think you need a driven, tape watching, book worm to coach QB's or any player for that matter. Sure there are former football players turned coach in the NFl, but how many HOF players turn coach?

I just feel that if you are at that level of a player, you wouldn't make a good teacher, but was taught well along the way with great God given talent you were born with.

Comment

Working...
                X