Broncos next year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broncos next year

I just saw the schedules that came out for next year and I was wondering what you guys thought about your opponents. Looks like we'll be coming to you house next year. Hey can we get that scheduled in early September?
    So who do you think is going to be your toughest or easiest. You never know what next year brings. The Jags w/Leftwich and that defense are going to be tough. Maybe if the Bolts get Eli he should make them 3/4 games better. Tennessee is always tough. Man the AFC South ought to be pretty tough next year.
    What do you guys think?

I don't know but we and the Chefs each have two against the Raiders and two against the Chargers. That'll give us and the Chefs 4 wins each
    sigpic
    Kyle Orton Army Soldier #888

Comment

i think vick and the falcons will break out. broncos will be better with nobody leaving hopefully.
      dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

Originally posted by newguy
        I don't know but we and the Chefs each have two against the Raiders and two against the Chargers. That'll give us and the Chefs 4 wins each
        yeah the afc west is no longer the tougest division, and i dont know the groups of teams for other divisions
        dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

Titans/Colts/Falcons/Bucs/Panthers/Dolphins

That is six killer teams not counting our AFC west opponents.
          The Game Day Thread: Year 17 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

where do u go to see that

Comment

Yea, next year's sched is looking scary to me..

Comment

I'm not the least bit sold on Winslow Jr. He's a bit small to play TE in the NFL, and his attitude is questionable. If he comes out in the draft, Ben Troupe on the Florida Gators reminds me of Shannon Sharpe. He has good speed, is bigger than Shannon is, and can catch and bust tackles like Shockey. Ben Troupe. You heard it here first.

Comment

I like Troupe better then Jr., too. You heard it here second.

Comment

Originally posted by dmen612
                    where do u go to see that
                    Go to NFL.com, then "Schedules", then on the bar on the right side of the screen, "2004 Regular Season Schedule".

The Elway Helicopter!

Comment

Working...
                    X