kannell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kannell

why would shannahan take out what could be the back up of the future, and replace him with a known interception machine

I personally think we need to draft our backup QB for next year. Either Jackson or Kannell have shown an ounce of promise if Plummer goes down. I say we either draft or sign a new backup QB.
    BroncoCy: Quality posting since Nov 2003

Comment

the draft is ok, but no guarentee that they can pick up the ONE, i say give jarius a chance

Comment

They should at least give Jackson a chance and get rid of the loser Kannell. We can do alot better than him. With only having a 24 hour notice of playing, 2 possesions is no chance.

Comment

lose one, make the other 3rd string and draft a backup.
          The Game Day Thread: Year 17 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

how bout signin brunell? dis is his las year wit the jaguars, n he has his experience. He isnt one of the best but he is way better than kanell. What u all think?

Comment

Originally posted by DPAC88
              how bout signin brunell? dis is his las year wit the jaguars, n he has his experience. He isnt one of the best but he is way better than kanell. What u all think?
              You took the words outta my mouth. Brunell is still a playmaker, but he got caught in the same position that Plummer was in when he played in AZ: No supporting cast. I think he is STILL a playmaker, and would fit in well with our system but obviously Brunell isn't gonna be happy as a backup. I say we draft a QB in the early rounds and groom him for "the future".

Comment

Re: kannell

Originally posted by mws
                why would shannahan take out what could be the back up of the future, and replace him with a known interception machine
                Give him a break. I'd like to see you play QB vs. Green Bay. Don't sing it if you can't bring it.
                Sprite? Good. You mind if I have some of your tasty beverage to wash this down with?

Comment

Kanell couldn't play football against my local HS team. Kanell wasn't good enough to be a backup in ATLANTA for god's sake, and they have the crappy Doug Johnson and Kurt Kittner!! Kanell got cut for a reason, and he'll get cut again after this year as well.

Comment

Again I say. Could you ever have a chance to throw a pass in the NFL. Give the man some respect for what he's done.
                    Sprite? Good. You mind if I have some of your tasty beverage to wash this down with?

Comment

And who was that came in for Beurlein and almost made a comeback to win the game against Minnesota? It sure as heck wasn't Jackson. Kanell isn't that great but I would rather see him than Jackson. Did you see how BAD he was vs. GB?? He was WAY worse than Kanell. He couldn't hit ANY recievers!! I say next year though we can both of them and go after someone in the draft and maybe find another free agent somewhere. Maybe Neil O'Donnel???

Comment

Do none of you learn. These guys take yearsof punishment just to get this far and don't get but maybe 2 days to prepare for their first ever start against a desperate team. Give these guys a break.

Comment

I agree about giving them a break. I sure as heck couldn't be out there. I would be way worse than those guys. But even on short notice, you have to learn to hit your recievers. Jackson has been with the Broncos for SEVERAL years now (excluding the short time not with the team earlier this year) and is going no where. Sorry, time to cut the ties like they did with Griese.

Comment

Ok, if you had a team would you start Kanell? HELL NO you wouldn't. You could prepare Kanell until the cows come home, and he'd still be a waste of a roster space. Jackson isn't any better.

Comment

I apologize Mr. Bowlen. Geez, calm down.

Comment

Working...
                              X