2004 NFL Schedule

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2004 NFL Schedule

Next year, the Chiefs will play 7 teams that made the playoffs versus 5 for the Donkeys. You officially have one year to make up your excuses why the Donkeys couldnt win the division with an easier schedule (and 40% of those games are against us).

Team
    Denver
    Home Kansas City , Oakland, San Diego, Houston, Indianapolis , Atlanta, Carolina , Miami
    Away Kansas City , Oakland, San Diego, Jacksonville, Tennessee , New Orleans, Tampa Bay, Cincinnati

Kansas City Home Denver , Oakland, San Diego, Houston, Indianapolis , Atlanta, Carolina , New England
    Away Denver , Oakland, San Diego, Jacksonville, Tennessee , New Orleans, Tampa Bay, Baltimore

a little side note trivia:

Which team is the only team to win at least 13 games in the last nine years?

You know the answer, and it isnt denver.

Comment

And your point is?????????????????
      GO BRONCOS!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Ron

Comment

We'll still be West Champs, guaranteed!!
        [QUOTE]
        If someone uses one of your quotes, it really means that they agree with it and they're upset they didn't get the chance to say it first---- Dave Navarro 1991

The main reason I don't like the Bronco's is because every time I see their logo it reminds me of my drunk boyfriend who used to write his name in the snow with his urine then belch the letters of Elway's name----- Sandra Bernhard 1993

Comment

Originally posted by NYCHIEFSFAN

Which team is the only team to win at least 13 games in the last nine years and lose their first game in the playoffs. Stay tuned for the answer...next week.
          Patriotic dissent is a luxury of those protected by better men than they.

Comment

Originally posted by NYCHIEFSFAN

Are you freakin kidding me???? Denver won 14 games in '98!! Get the stats straight before saying something so stupid!!!
            "Hey that's great, but who are the Chefs?" - Snickers commercial

Comment

Originally posted by Denver#1
              Are you freakin kidding me???? Denver won 14 games in '98!! Get the stats straight before saying something so stupid!!!
              Yup, Denver was 14 and 2. The mighty KC was 7-9 that year
              sigpic
              Kyle Orton Army Soldier #888

Comment

Good lord where do these people get their info from?? onion.com?? hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by FootballFan
                  Whatever, Chiefs will win AFC west again next year, guaranteed.
                  Guaranteed??? wow it must be great to see into the future!!! LoL

Comment

Whatever, Chiefs will win AFC west again next year, guaranteed.
                    What do we get if they don't? A "guarantee" implies some sort of repayment if conditions are not met. Do I get the 2 seconds of my life you wasted with that off-topic post back?
                    sigpic
                    Kyle Orton Army Soldier #888

Comment

Hey football.... what makes you think the Chefs are GUARANTEED a afc west championship next year?? talking to miss cleo lately?

Comment

Whatever, Chiefs will lose in the playoffs despite winning the AFC west again next year, guaranteed.
                        Sounds reasonable.
                        Originally posted by boltzpride619
                        What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

Originally posted by RunByDesign
                        True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

What separates them (Raiders) from us (Chargers)

Answer: Championships.

Comment

2004 schedule

Why is it that you brag about having a 1st place schedule but fail to mention that this year you are working off a LAST PLACE FINISH.Hello cant hear ya?????? Your last superbowl was 1970 or something like that thats what 33 years ago get a clue then speak up fella

Comment

Originally posted by Denver#1
                            actually that was a typo. the question is this:

Which team is the only team to win at least 13 games three times in the last nine years?

Comment

Den was very close but the answer is San Fransisco 49ers
                              14-2 in 92
                              13-3 in 94
                              13-3 in 97

Answer to who won 13 games in a season and lost their 1st playoff game? It was Chicago in2001
                              Last edited by portisfan2620; 12-31-2003, 09:57 AM.
                              Mike Shanahan is a big dumbass!!!!!

Go Green Bay

Comment

Working...
                              X