If Clinton gets hurt!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Clinton gets hurt!

If Clinton gets hurt in the playoffs you'll be glad to know I read today that Gaston Green said he would come back and take Clinton's place!! Good ol' Gaston said he's been having an urge lately to run the ball around! That'll be the first time he's ever done that!
    [QUOTE]
    If someone uses one of your quotes, it really means that they agree with it and they're upset they didn't get the chance to say it first---- Dave Navarro 1991

The main reason I don't like the Bronco's is because every time I see their logo it reminds me of my drunk boyfriend who used to write his name in the snow with his urine then belch the letters of Elway's name----- Sandra Bernhard 1993

Re: If Clinton gets hurt!

Originally posted by dhall26
    If Clinton gets hurt in the playoffs you'll be glad to know I read today that Gaston Green said he would come back and take Clinton's place!! Good ol' Gaston said he's been having an urge lately to run the ball around! That'll be the first time he's ever done that!
    I Guess I shouldn't bring up names like that, these Donkey fans have only been on the wagon since 1997!!!!
    [QUOTE]
    If someone uses one of your quotes, it really means that they agree with it and they're upset they didn't get the chance to say it first---- Dave Navarro 1991

The main reason I don't like the Bronco's is because every time I see their logo it reminds me of my drunk boyfriend who used to write his name in the snow with his urine then belch the letters of Elway's name----- Sandra Bernhard 1993

Comment

please gaston green, at least you could have said Bobby H at least, and if preist gets hurt you bringing back CO?
      Ozzy

The "New Black Sabbath"

Comment

Re: Re: If Clinton gets hurt!

Originally posted by ozzy_osbourne
        please gaston green, at least you could have said Bobby H at least, and if preist gets hurt you bringing back CO?
        We would never bring back Christian Okoye, maybe Todd McNair!!!
        [QUOTE]

Comment

If you EVER diss Gaston Greene again...I will PERSONALLY go get the team Bruin in L.A. and let him loose in your studio apartment.
          Originally posted by boltzpride619
          What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

Originally posted by RunByDesign
          True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

What separates them (Raiders) from us (Chargers)

Answer: Championships.

Comment

Re: Re: If Clinton gets hurt!

Originally posted by portisistheman
            If you EVER diss Gaston Greene again...I will PERSONALLY go get the team Bruin in L.A. and let him loose in your studio apartment.

More like my Loft, its in downtown KC!!
            [QUOTE]

Comment

That's funny, I actually like Clinton Portis, but I feel he a is really not all that different from Gaston. I think if Gaston had ever ran behind a line of our caliber now he would have looked pretty damn good..

Clinton just does not seem to break many tackles. Although I must admit he was looking quite a bit more powerful then he ever has before he got injured, so hopefully he will prove me wrong and keep it up.

What I think is funny you brought up Gaston is that was my pet nick mane for Clinton. After Clinton would get tackled by a shoe string I would say "way to go Gaston"....LOL.
              Last edited by Mahmoud Abdul; 12-31-2003, 12:17 PM.

Comment

Ok, we didnt have Portis against Colts, and what happened??? Yeah!

And we know you wont bring back CO because we will bring back Steve Atwater to pop his ass like last time.

Why dont you shut up about the quiefs until you guys make it somewhere in the playoffs. how about you shut the *uck up about the quiefs until we play each other, yeah you got a bye thatnks to your 3rd easiest schedule.

Maybe trent green can throw to holmes out in the back field and make his % go up a little more. LOL
                Born and raised on Broncos football! 27 and counting....

Comment

Christian Okoye, I used to burn those cards when I got them.

Comment

LoL already looking past the football season Dhall?? yeah i'm not really suprised since KC isnt going anywhere!
                    "Hey that's great, but who are the Chefs?" - Snickers commercial

Comment

I see that dhall has already accepted that the chiefs are one and done and has moved on to baseball season.

Comment

Originally posted by Denver#1
                        LoL already looking past the football season Dhall?? yeah i'm not really suprised since KC isnt going anywhere!
                        I will second that statement.
                        KC has stunk lately, starting with their game in San Diego when they let a bad Chargers' team "back into " a game the Chiefs clearly had a lead.
                        The Chargers wound up making a "game" out of it and KC was looking very bad; good thing for them the clock ran out or KC would have lost to one of the worst teams in the AFC, after having them down.
                        Since that game, KC has "gone down hill" losing their first game the next week and finishing up just barely "holding on".

I feel the Chiefs will go down, as usual, in their first game and this time the team beating them will be the Broncos after the Broncs finish Indy this week.
                        "But that's just my opinion. "Of course I could be wrong".
                        thesith/John

Comment

Working...
                        X