Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here we go again

How do you see this game going?

I believe the Colts wll shut down the running game much better. Denver good for about 130 yards on the ground. The Colts basically took the night off against the Broncos in the 1st game.
    Colts have a couple of people on defense back, not available that game. CP will not be a bigger impact then Q was. With all that said, the Colts O has to get Peyton time and control some clock. Edge averaged 4 ypc, but didn't get enough carries.
    This game will be much different!

The winner no doubt is in the AFC championship game. KC is like a bye week this year.

GO COLTS!

Re: Here we go again

Originally posted by coltsstampede

I believe the Colts wll shut down the running game much better. Denver good for about 130 yards on the ground. The Colts basically took the night off against the Broncos in the 1st game.
    Colts have a couple of people on defense back, not available that game. CP will not be a bigger impact then Q was. With all that said, the Colts O has to get Peyton time and control some clock. Edge averaged 4 ypc, but didn't get enough carries.

The winner no doubt is in the AFC championship game. KC is like a bye week this year.

GO COLTS!
    I see the COLTS CHOKING 1ST ROUND AGAIN, AND GETTING SHUT OUT 37-0 , LIKE LAST YEAR!!!. EVEN IF YOU DID WIN, PLEASE COME TO ARROWHEAD WITH THAT BYE WEEK ATTITUDE AND YOU'LL GET IT KNOCKED OFF REAL QUICK, WHEN WE HAVE THAT 20-7 HALFTIME LEAD!! AND BEAT YOU 41-17, REMEMBER THAT WE ARE NOT THE JAGUARS SO WE WON'T BE THAT HARD TO LOSE TO!
    [QUOTE]
    If someone uses one of your quotes, it really means that they agree with it and they're upset they didn't get the chance to say it first---- Dave Navarro 1991

The main reason I don't like the Bronco's is because every time I see their logo it reminds me of my drunk boyfriend who used to write his name in the snow with his urine then belch the letters of Elway's name----- Sandra Bernhard 1993

Comment

KC is like a bye week this year.

GO COLTS!
      If KC makes it to the Super Bowl, you will be the one feeling like the biggest Colts-azz. REMEMBER: There are still games to be played. Go Broncos

Comment

GO COLTS!
        Yeah, this time they will just shut you out!!! NEVER THOUGHT I'D SAY THIS, BUT KILL THOSE HORSES DONKEYS!!!
        [QUOTE]
        If someone uses one of your quotes, it really means that they agree with it and they're upset they didn't get the chance to say it first---- Dave Navarro 1991

The main reason I don't like the Bronco's is because every time I see their logo it reminds me of my drunk boyfriend who used to write his name in the snow with his urine then belch the letters of Elway's name----- Sandra Bernhard 1993

Comment

Re: Re: Here we go again

Originally posted by dhall26
          Yeah, this time they will just shut you out!!! NEVER THOUGHT I'D SAY THIS, BUT KILL THOSE HORSES DONKEYS!!!
          C'mon dude. Admit it already! You're a Broncos fan aren't ya? :p

Comment

I think the Colts will have figured a way to shut down Quentin Griffin, too bad they have to face Portis now.

The more Peyton is on the sideline the better I like our chances.
            The Game Day Thread: Year 17 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

Well, the Colts are gonna have to put 8 in the box, if they don't they are fools. However, there are other ways to play ball control offense other than running up the gut and Shanahan is well aware of this.

Indy has a major problem since their inside defense is so weak, they're going to have to sell out to have a chance, but bottom line is that its going to come down to which team executes better.

Comment

i think the colts got stunned the other week and i really think they're in for another rude awakening. ya you colts need to run james and not make your offense one dimensional. but you know what, Denver has the number 1 rush defense in the league. enjoy the figh or game or whatever you wish to call it and enjoy watching that ol' healthy Portis this time! come on Sunday, get here now!
                mum's the word.. cause it seems no matter what i say right here, it always gets deleted.

Comment

It's going to be a great game, but i think Orange & Blue will be standing tall when it's all over
                  "Hey that's great, but who are the Chefs?" - Snickers commercial

Comment

Working...
                  X