Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plummer Wins MVP

Not really.

Manning and McNair won co-MVP. That seems fair.

I did hear some Donko loser on Jim Rome go on about how Plummer deserved it though... and then I L'dMAO.

Re: Plummer Wins MVP

Originally posted by Chief_Jimmy
    Not really.

Manning and McNair won co-MVP. That seems fair.

I did hear some Donko loser on Jim Rome go on about how Plummer deserved it though... and then I L'dMAO.
    Figure a chief might get it

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
    2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

Originally posted by booher
      the voters must not of cared about holmes too many 1 yard td runs................lmfao.......
      He got 3 votes. Portis/Donkos - none.

Comment

Re: Re: Plummer Wins MVP

Originally posted by AsianOrange
        Figure a chief might get it
        Yea...never thought of it that one...King of the 1 yarders...thanks for working so hard Holmes....!

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
        2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

One yarders , Two yarders. It doesn't matter. TD's is what matters. If it was so easy then why isn't their another team in the entire NFL that has as many rushing TD's as Holmes. He has more rushing TD's than all the Bronco running backs combined. Ask the Edge in Indy how easy those short goal line runs are.

Comment

cause the other teams are just that teams and they don't have greedy players like holmes that want ALL the glory
            yeah really, Holmes should wear some kind of look at me championship belt. It looks like all the self worshiping Portis does, it still wasn't enough to get anyone to vote for him.

You know, forget that. That is one of the dumbest posts I have ever read from a Bronco fan.
            Last edited by wesuckrealbad; 01-02-2004, 09:44 AM.
            Suck is NOT a bronco fan.

Comment

It's all BS to me. Much as I hate the Pats, Tom Brady should have won the MVP this year. Take him away and the Pats win maybe 5 games. He had a great year, and is really under-rated. But will he do it again next year?

Booher, Holmes is a worthy MVP candidate. He is more than a goal line touchdown scorer.
              Patriotic dissent is a luxury of those protected by better men than they.

Comment

Brady wasn't even on the same planet as Manning or McNair.

Comment

Manning had a very good year, but not an MVP year. McNair was more valuable, he did more with less. Still say that Brady gives his team the best chance to win though.

Comment

then i'd say portis deserved votes instead of holmes.......more yards........sorry the 1 yards td's don't scare me or impress me
                    They should. Which means more: More yards or more Points scored. UMMM, the last time I checked points mean a lot more than yards. You don't win games by getting the most yards. YOu win games by getting the most points.

Comment

then i'd say portis deserved votes instead of holmes.......more yards........sorry the 1 yards td's don't scare me or impress me
                      Well, if yards were all that mattered, then that would go to PH also.

The more and more you contribute on this thread, the more mistakes you are making. You should stick with what works for you, and let portistheman speak for you.

Comment

Originally posted by luvdembroncs
                        Manning had a very good year, but not an MVP year. McNair was more valuable, he did more with less. Still say that Brady gives his team the best chance to win though.
                        Do you think the Colts would have won more than 4 games with Huard at QB instead of Manning?

Manning didn't have an MVP year? He QB'd some of the greatest games ever, the greatest comeback ever against Tampa, a 5 TD game, a 6 TD game, plus he beat McNair head to head twice and won the division over McNair.

It's pretty fair when you look at the whole picture though. I think they both deserve it.

There is no doubt Priest had a better year than Portis, that's why he got 3 votes. There is also no doubt the Chiefs had a better year than the Donkos, that's why we're division champs with a bye and home playoff game.

Comment

The Chiefs stayed healthy, Denver did not. If Plummer played every game this year then there would be a different AFC West Champ this year. We all know who the better team is. GO DENVER!

Comment

Originally posted by luvdembroncs
                            The Chiefs stayed healthy, Denver did not. If Plummer played every game this year then there would be a different AFC West Champ this year. We all know who the better team is. GO DENVER!
                            How was plumber feeling when the Bears came to town?

Comment

portis has 170 more rushing yards then holmes .............shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.........but he leads the league in 1 yard td's
                              I guess that means that Portis is the better 'one-dimensional back'.

Comment

Working...
                              X