Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by booher
    he's a joke.........ohhhhhhhhhh look everbody my 25th 1 yard td
    Sorry the only joke here is you trying to say 27 rushing td's is a joke. Now that's funny!

Comment

portis had 170 more yards than priest in 2 1/2 less games
      Too bad they don't hand out 'Bench Yards'. I bet portis could have been a contenda.
      Suck is NOT a bronco fan.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief_Jimmy
        Brady wasn't even on the same planet as Manning or McNair.
        Not stats wise, but I would argue that with the lack of a clear #1 back, he is just as important or valuable to the Pats as Manning and McNair are to their respective teams.

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
        You should check these guys out

Comment

I can't believe that people would actually try to say that Priest Holmes isn't that good. He broke the TD record, who cares if he runs them in from the 1 inch line its still a TD right. I am pretty sure that Holmes had a good amount to do with the Cheifs getting to the 1 yard line 25 times. He is a great running back just not quite on Portis' level.

Comment

Originally posted by GSRelyea
            He is a great running back just not quite on Portis' level.
            The MVP voters would disagree.

Priest - 3
            Portis - 0

I'd say that settles it.

Comment

ok ok priest does get alot more 1 yard td's then portis your right
              yawn...........

Comment

[QUOTE]
                [QUOTE]
                If someone uses one of your quotes, it really means that they agree with it and they're upset they didn't get the chance to say it first---- Dave Navarro 1991

The main reason I don't like the Bronco's is because every time I see their logo it reminds me of my drunk boyfriend who used to write his name in the snow with his urine then belch the letters of Elway's name----- Sandra Bernhard 1993

Comment

don'y take my signature quote son
                  dull stuff for a friday

Comment

of course portis had more yards on the ground.. the chiefs have a better passing offense than denver.. trent green.. 4039 yards passings.. plummer 2182 yards.. portis is more the focal point of a different system..

Comment

no crap plummer was hurt.. had he played in those games he still wouldnt have had many yards.. what was he out for like 3games? hes not gonna make up nearly 2000 yards passing in 3 games

Comment

It is true, PLummer hasn't had any 300-yard passing games all season. However, I think he is the single most important (valuable) person in the Denver offense.

My adopted Bronco is Chris Kuper. Huzzah!

I am the raid leader for this World of Warcraft guild. Yay us!

Comment

nobody said anything about Jamal Lewis and almost setting a single season rushing record. you could make a argument for MVP honors for that. While I think Portis and Plummer are both very important to the broncos, they didn't have MVP seasons. If they put it all together, then maybe superbowl MVP honors. Time will tell.

Comment

Working...
                          X