hold up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hold up

I am starting to see some things im not happy about. Ive noticed some broncos fans acting like KC fans. Ive got the sense that 'were going all the way" "were great" etc. Its not fair for us to act like that when we all along told them not to be like that. Im still a fan however, the Colts are a great team and I honestly dont see Denver beating them. If you can beat Manning and Harrison 2 times in a row, then woah. I honestly dont see Denver winning this game, but of course I hope they do. I just wanted to say that I still feel KC is way overated and were never as good as advertised, but Denver is not as great as some fans are starting to think. Dont say a thing untill you have that trophy in hand.

Indy 31
    Denver 19
    chad c

Denver is the hottest team in the league. No team wants to face them right now.
    Patriotic dissent is a luxury of those protected by better men than they.

Comment

Re: hold up

Originally posted by ChadCollins
      but Denver is not as great as some fans are starting to think. Dont say a thing untill you have that trophy in hand.

Indy 31
      Denver 19
      What are you talking about? We are playing the best ball in the nfl! I am not saying we will go all the way but you obviosuly cant overlook the great threats we possess.

It will be a good game in Indy but I see our secondary doing just as well, and our line keeping pressure on manning.

Denv 31
      Indy 21

Passing:
      Manning= 220
      Plummer= 180

Recieving:
      Harrison= 110
      Sharpe= 50
      Smith= 80

Rushing:
      Portis=160+
      James= HA!!!!
      Last edited by dr0p; 01-02-2004, 11:56 AM.

Comment

Re: hold up

Originally posted by ChadCollins
        I am starting to see some things im not happy about. Ive noticed some broncos fans acting like KC fans. Ive got the sense that 'were going all the way" "were great" etc. Its not fair for us to act like that when we all along told them not to be like that. Im still a fan however, the Colts are a great team and I honestly dont see Denver beating them. If you can beat Manning and Harrison 2 times in a row, then woah. I honestly dont see Denver winning this game, but of course I hope they do. I just wanted to say that I still feel KC is way overated and were never as good as advertised, but Denver is not as great as some fans are starting to think. Dont say a thing untill you have that trophy in hand.

Indy 31
        Denver 19

Hey Chad, your Donks will win! Have faith! This is coming from a CHIEFS fan, I really believe you're playing your best right now. Don't give up.
        [QUOTE]
        If someone uses one of your quotes, it really means that they agree with it and they're upset they didn't get the chance to say it first---- Dave Navarro 1991

The main reason I don't like the Bronco's is because every time I see their logo it reminds me of my drunk boyfriend who used to write his name in the snow with his urine then belch the letters of Elway's name----- Sandra Bernhard 1993

Comment

Re: Re: hold up

Originally posted by dr0p
          What are you talking about? We are playing the best ball in the nfl! I am not saying we will go all the way but you obviosuly cant overlook the great threats we possess.

It will be a good game in Indy but I see our secondary doing just as well, and our line keeping pressure on manning.

Denv 31
          Indy 21

Passing:
          Manning= 220
          Plummer= 180

Recieving:
          Harrison= 110
          Sharpe= 50
          Smith= 80

Rushing:
          Portis=160+
          James= HA!!!!
          There is that Bronco team that played against the Bears and the Browns that shows up from time to time.
          Everyone is a Bronco fan at heart !

Comment

your only as good as your last game.. he has a point.. maybe that is something we should all keep in mind... at least half of us will be guaranteed dissapointment ... but in all likelyhood we will all be dealing with dissapointment when this season is over

Comment

I don't think anyone knows why, but the Donkeys do seem to play down to the competition against lesser teams. Sometimes the Donkeys underestimate their opponents too.
              uhhh,this ain't Lou from Aurora

Comment

I think the Broncos win a tight one in Indy, but to say that we are the hottest team in the nfl is a bit of a stretch. The Pats have a legit claim to that one. I don't think they have enough to reach the Superbowl but right now the favorites are the Pats and the Eagles (it was St Louis until they lost to detroit). Both have homefield, both have been hot throught the tail end of the season.

The most dangerous teams playing right now though would be the Broncos and the Packers. Both of these teams have good Defense, excellent running games and QB's who can take over a game. I would not be surprised to see either or both make it to the Conference Championship.
                They are both completely capable of stealing games outright in someone elses home. (Like they did to Indy eh)
                Do you know where a fella can get a rub and a tug round here?

Comment

Yeah, we do seem to play down. It shows that we have underestimated our opponents and played down to their level. But I believe this wont be a problem now that we are in the playoff picture.

Comment

BRONCOS: 27
                    COLTS: 23

Nuff said...
                    Normal is only a setting on a washing machine...

Comment

Originally posted by broncochick
                      I don't think we can beat the colts this time around but i hope we do. colts 37 broncos 13 IMO.
                      Sure lot has changed since Monday.
                      [QUOTE]
                      If someone uses one of your quotes, it really means that they agree with it and they're upset they didn't get the chance to say it first---- Dave Navarro 1991

The main reason I don't like the Bronco's is because every time I see their logo it reminds me of my drunk boyfriend who used to write his name in the snow with his urine then belch the letters of Elway's name----- Sandra Bernhard 1993

Comment

whoever wins will be buy less than a touchdown i believe.. but i think the colts are doomed.. maybe not this week but soon.. vandy has put together such an impressive string of field goals together its almost certainly setting him up to shank a big one.. its like a curse

Comment

does anyone remember gary andersens streak in what i believe was 1998 and how it ended?

Comment

Originally posted by moonshot314
                            does anyone remember gary andersens streak in what i believe was 1998 and how it ended?
                            Yep, that was seriously painful to watch, and I don't even like the Vikes. His miss was just as heartbreaking as the P.A.T. missed by the Saints' kicker a couple weeks back that helped them miss the playoffs.

The thing about streaks is the longer they are, the closer they are to being broken.
                            "You can't take the sky from me..."
                            ------
                            "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

I was in the North Stands upper deck watching that Atl/Minn game on the big screen before the AFC Champ game and the place went crazy when Minnesota lost. I think everyone knew the Superbowl was just won.
                              "It's okay to be a cliche....Everything under the sun has been done."

Comment

Working...
                              X